Is AOC Also Terrified Of Doorbells?

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
She bragged about being frightened by her garbage disposal a few weeks back. Over the weekend she literally ran from a GOP guy who's going to run against her next year..FLED like a frightened bunny. Now we find out millennials are afraid of....their doorbell. Sure, it's well-known that burglars often ring the doorbell to see if anybody is home. So why not go to the door, peek out and see who's there? By hiding, they believe nobody is home and break in. There's some truly scary things that can happen on your front porch....like this freak who licks doorbell buttons. :eusa_hand:

screen-shot-2019-01-16-at-12-12-35-am-copy.jpg

Or is this just another way of avoiding confrontation with the real world? One woman called her doorbell "an anxiety button". According to this article, they prefer to TEXT their arrival by saying "here". There are even Gen Y who have disconnected their doorbell because they see it as a micro-aggression....most doorbell buttons are light-colored or white....racist....and elitist because they can afford one.

Have millennials killed the doorbell? People admit they're 'too scared' to answer the 'aggressive' ring - and don't open the door to visitors unless they TEXT

Talk about derangement syndrome, the article has nothing to do with AOC. It's just that millennials like to text when they arrive at someone's house rather than ring the doorbell.

Lot's of people do that, the world will get by just fine.

What is going on with the wingnuts around here? When did a post like this pass as being a legitimate topic for Politics?

• Banned
Talk about derangement syndrome, the article has nothing to do with AOC. It's just that millennials like to text when they arrive at someone's house rather than ring the doorbell.

What is going on with the wingnuts around here? When did a post like this pass as being a legitimate topic for Politics?

Do you ever wonder why you've never been invited to a party?

• Banned
Her greatest worry is probably immigration

She was photographed waving a Puerto Rican flag over the weekend so you might be right. I wonder if a doctor has ever watched how she spreads her fingers into claws....is that a symptom of some neurological disorder?

The vast and overwhelming majority of the people that ring my bell are just trying to peddle some shit I don’t need. It’s the same way with my cell.

Because I don't like white pointy hats and prefer to text my arrival and not have the host freakout? Those aren't my kind of parties.

• Banned
Because I don't like white pointy hats and prefer to text my arrival and not have the host freakout? Those aren't my kind of parties.

"white pointy hats"? So a doorbell ringing "freaks out" your host?....you hang with some real fruitcakes.

She bragged about being frightened by her garbage disposal a few weeks back. Over the weekend she literally ran from a GOP guy who's going to run against her next year..FLED like a frightened bunny. Now we find out millennials are afraid of....their doorbell. Sure, it's well-known that burglars often ring the doorbell to see if anybody is home. So why not go to the door, peek out and see who's there? By hiding, they believe nobody is home and break in. There's some truly scary things that can happen on your front porch....like this freak who licks doorbell buttons. :eusa_hand:

screen-shot-2019-01-16-at-12-12-35-am-copy.jpg

Or is this just another way of avoiding confrontation with the real world? One woman called her doorbell "an anxiety button". According to this article, they prefer to TEXT their arrival by saying "here". There are even Gen Y who have disconnected their doorbell because they see it as a micro-aggression....most doorbell buttons are light-colored or white....racist....and elitist because they can afford one.

Have millennials killed the doorbell? People admit they're 'too scared' to answer the 'aggressive' ring - and don't open the door to visitors unless they TEXT
What does this have to do with AOC?

"white pointy hats"? So a doorbell ringing "freaks out" your host?....you hang with some real fruitcakes.

One person in your article (Not AOC, because she's not in it) is off put by a door bell that to her isn't used anymore because she (I believe it was a she) is used to the more subtle communication ping on her phone. Nothing wrong with that, if you are addicted to your doorbell, keep using it, nobody gives a shit.

She's a prototype millennials ain't she? I predicted that Pelousy's comment about wanting Trump in prison went viral as a result of her being ratted out by one of her own kind. I predicted Mehico would fold when JD threatened to tariff them. And now I'm predicting AOC is terrified of her doorbell and thousands of other things most people wouldn't understand.

She's a prototype millennials ain't she? I predicted that Pelousy's comment about wanting Trump in prison was a result of her being ratted out by one of her own kind. I predicted Mehico would fold when JD threatened to tariff them. And now I'm predicting AOC is terrified of her doorbell and thousands of other things most people wouldn't understand.

Trump is an obese elderly male, is he the prototype for diabetes and incontinence?

One person in your article (Not AOC, because she's not in it) is off put by a door bell that to her isn't used anymore because she (I believe it was a she) is used to the more subtle communication ping on her phone. Nothing wrong with that, if you are addicted to your doorbell, keep using it, nobody gives a shit.

Not my fault you're a homosexual....now stop spamming my OPs.

She's a prototype millennials ain't she? I predicted that Pelousy's comment about wanting Trump in prison was a result of her being ratted out by one of her own kind. I predicted Mehico would fold when JD threatened to tariff them. And now I'm predicting AOC is terrified of her doorbell and thousands of other things most people wouldn't understand.

WTF? are you ever obsessed with AOC

Not my fault you're a homosexual....now stop spamming my OPs.

^There go the right wing denial fantasies.

Trump is an obese elderly male, is he the prototype for diabetes and incontinence?

Something is turning his skin orange

Oh, you have white pointy hats ringing your doorbell?
Geeesh.

I love the advent of texting because I hate talking on the phone, but if somebody stood at my front door and texted me I'd say, "Dude, I have a fucking doorbell."

The vast and overwhelming majority of the people that ring my bell are just trying to peddle some shit I don’t need. It’s the same way with my cell.

I thought you were eligible for parole soon??

Forum List

Back