Is Being Black a Disability?

They score the lowest sat and act scores of any race
They have the lowest avg iq's

This is a fact based on research that has been done over the centuries.
Lol, maybe for two centuries.

In the USA blacks come from an agricultural heritage like the SE Asian Hmong tribe does and both have low average IQ scores, but there are a lot of blacks with genius level IQs who could smoke you like a joint too bro.

Not to be a perv or anything, but there it is anyway.

:)

Last edited:
Currently being Black in America is an advantage, but it must be claimed. You claim it by working hard, staying out of trouble and getting good grades. Colleges and companies are bending over backwards for Black applicants.

Left wingers and democrats think so....which is why it is curious that blacks in this country vote for democrats...

Hard to believe people are coming up with this stupid shit.

Imo, the only real answer is total segregation. Just get rid of this shit altogether.

We already have segregation, courtesy of the democrats.
No... bullshit.

I'm not talking about nonsensical partisan talking points.

I'm talking about actual physical separation. What should have been done centuries ago.
What state in its right mind is willing to become the new Afroland?
How about a f-a-r-a-w-a-y state called Liberia. Or Batswana. Or...?

Yes, the details would have to be 'worked out'.

Last edited:
So black people are like quadraplegics, the brain damaged and retards?

That sounds pretty racist to me.

Fordham Law Professor Tells African Americans to Claim Blackness as a ‘Disability’

She didn't say that ,

n her article, Paul-Emile makes the stunning assertion that as a racial designation Black “was designed” to be disabling. “Racial categories were created explicitly to serve as a caste system to privilege some and disadvantage others,” she insists.

The racial status of African Americans “is disabling in a myriad of specific ways,” she writes. “To be Black means facing increased likelihood, relative to Whites, of living in poverty, attending failing schools, experiencing discrimination in housing, being denied a job interview, being stopped by the police, being killed during a routine police encounter, receiving inferior medical care, living in substandard conditions and in dangerous and/or polluted environments, being un- or underemployed, receiving longer prison sentences, and having a lower life expectancy.”

Most of you have just proved this.

As Trump said "What the hell have you got to lose" addressing blacks although he was in Eaton Rapids, a white community.

The Black community may have been at a disadvantage during the Democratic Party enforced Jim Crow years and before, but now they have the exact same rights and opportunities as everyone else.

The Black community may have been at a disadvantage during the Democratic Party enforced Jim Crow years and before, but now they have the exact same rights and opportunities as everyone else.

Really , I doubt that. Just from reading this thread I doubt that. Also I know many whites are racist, since I'm from an area that is all white and my husbands area is all white, and most of them are racist.

Really , I doubt that. Just from reading this thread I doubt that. Also I know many whites are racist, since I'm from an area that is all white and my husbands area is all white, and most of them are racist.
Racism doesn't put people at a disadvantage policies do and as I was saying that hasn't been the case since the Jim Crow Democrats.

Forum List

Back