Is Benghazi Worse Than Watergate?

It is worse than Watergate ...at least in Watergate nobody was killed.

Let me count the ways.....

Benghazi isn't even close. It's nothing. It's the cost of doing business in a bad neighborhood. Forget about it.

Forget about it? forget about all the lies and cover ups?

I don't think so!

People deliberately broke into the Dem headquarters to get info..burglary is illegal, no?

The people who killed Americans in Libya are responsible not your govt.

Using your analogy, if I get killed in a store hold-up it's the cops' fault...

Last edited:
No lies. No cover-ups. Just Republican delusions.

the only "delusional" here is you.

I have no delusions about why two of the slimiest Republicans in the Senate, Graham and McCain, are attacking the President. They're stooges of special interests and they're willing to come close to treason to serve them.

Has it ever occurred to you that may be they attacking the President because of the cover-up?

It is worse than Watergate ...at least in Watergate nobody was killed.

Four dead? Four dead is nothing. It's workplace shooting. We have those every few weeks and we can't remember where the last one was when the next one happens.

Cool, next time then let one of the dead be somone you love.

Fact, the Emperor sacrificed 4 lives.
He has comitted high treason and should be impeached.

Hmm..., Let's see...
*** We have a complete break-down of communication between the State Dept., and the Ambassador who voiced his concerns of the attack before hand.

*** Refusal to assist those under fire causing the deaths of four Americans and exposure of communications intelligence.

*** Two generals relieved of duty for refusing direct orders to stand down attempting to respond to the emergency.

*** Then the aftermath of Lies by Oblamer, Hillary, Rice and even Petreaus himself blaming a video.

*** Fact that we did have captured terrorists imprisoned at the Benghazi Annex.

Who gave the orders?

Now that's only for starters?

I have no delusions about why two of the slimiest Republicans in the Senate, Graham and McCain, are attacking the President. They're stooges of special interests and they're willing to come close to treason to serve them.

Has it ever occurred to you that may be they attacking the President because of the cover-up?

Nope. Never crossed my mind. Not with those two involved. They're always ready to sink to any depth to obstruct the President.

Forum List

Back