Is Biden a dictator?

4k0rb5.jpg

Kind of damning from his own words...But, let's be real, he is crushing the American worker. Where does he get the authority to wipe out private sector jobs like this?
By his own words he is.
And by stealing an election he is.

And by threatening anyone who says hes an illegitimate president, he absolutely is

Too many just don't care.

Kind of damning from his own words...But, let's be real, he is crushing the American worker. Where does he get the authority to wipe out private sector jobs like this?
By his own words he is.

And by threatening anyone who says hes an illegitimate president, he absolutely is

I think someone said President Trump did 6 EOs by this time. Bidet's Masters have done FAR MORE. So by the left's own definition, he is a dictator

By his own words he is.

I think someone said President Trump did 6 EOs by this time. Bidet's Masters have done FAR MORE. So by the left's own definition, he is a dictator

Actually it was 5.

Where does President Biden get authority? Huge win with over 81 million votes, Joe 's got a true mandate, time to get rid of all those dirty oil jobs...

View attachment 449861

Cheating is not a mandate, Zippy.

Where does President Biden get authority? Huge win with over 81 million votes, Joe 's got a true mandate, time to get rid of all those dirty oil jobs...

View attachment 449861

OH YES IT IS, I MYSELF VOTED OVER 20 TIMES, WE PROGRESSIVES HAVE DISCOVERED HOW TO MANIPULATE THE SYSTEM, ILLEGALS ALSO VOTING IN MASSIVE NUMBERS, WE'LL GET JOE TO WIN BY > 20 MILLION IN 2024, AND RETARDICANS CAN NOT DO SHIT ABOUT IT... :p :p :p

1611880352861.png

View attachment 449861

OH YES IT IS, I MYSELF VOTED OVER 20 TIMES, WE PROGRESSIVES HAVE DISCOVERED HOW TO MANIPULATE THE SYSTEM, ILLEGALS ALSO VOTING IN MASSIVE NUMBERS, WE'LL GET JOE TO WIN BY > 20 MILLION IN 2024, AND RETARDICANS CAN NOT DO SHIT ABOUT IT... :p :p :p

View attachment 449869

Geez, you're an excitable boy.....

In a sense, yes—Biden is acting the part of King. However, to be fair, Presidents have been using EO's in an arguably dictatorial sense since the Civil War. Lincoln was bad for it; FDR was worse. Sometimes the courts step in and say, "NO!" while other times they get away with it. My guess is Biden's handlers think they can do whatever they want since the democrats control two branches of our government. That, and Biden is likely being forced to adhere to the tenets of the Church of Woke-ness, which of course calls for immediately undoing all that Trump did while in office.

Dictator? No. Puppet yes.

He is both a Chinese puppet and a dictator.

View attachment 449829
Deep down inside, I know his dream is to be a Chinese style dictator. But the American people will fight for their rights and overthrow totalitarianism, just like our constitution demands. Biden is a threat to our country.
The White House seems to be a bunker protected by troops all around it. This is surreal. Like it is a coup that a lot of people do not realize it is.

Forum List

Back