Is Biden a racist?

But if Trump said this:
Not everybody in the community—in the Hispanic and African American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and/or inner city districts—know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that Covid vaccination at the Walgreens or at the particular store,"

Would Trump be racist?
Yes.

Yes

/thread
Its all in your feeble mind because he isn't an R
'If you don't vote for me you ain't black'....
He was right

Black voters turned the tide in 2020
Trump squeezed out 10% of black votes.
Trump got more minority votes than any other Non-Minority President.
No, Trump Didn’t Win ‘The Largest Share Of Non-White Voters Of Any Republican In 60 Years’
At his post-election press conference, President Trump said of his presidential campaign, “I won the largest share of non-white voters of any Republican in 60 years.” While Trump did improve on his performance with minorities in 2020 vs. 2016, according to exit polls, the previous Republican president—George W. Bush—did significantly better in 2004.\

Yes

/thread
He was right

Massive fraud in Black areas turned the tide. Blacks are nothing more than a tool used every four years by the Democrats to pull out their race card and then do nothing to improve their lives. Democrats keep them poor and tell them they are victims for political purposes. They could care less about them and especially their children. That is the ones who live being there is an abortion mill in heavily Black urban area.

Last edited:
But if Trump said this:
Not everybody in the community—in the Hispanic and African American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and/or inner city districts—know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that Covid vaccination at the Walgreens or at the particular store,"

Would Trump be racist?
Yes.
So if Biden said it, though it would not be racist?

Of course he is. You have to be, to take the liberal positions of the left. Some beauties that expose his core beliefs -

In the third 2020 Democratic presidential debate, held in September, Biden had said that one way America could address the legacy of slavery and segregation was by bridging the “word gap” between white and Black children. “A kid coming from a very poor school, a very poor background, will hear 4 million words fewer spoken by the time we get there,” Biden said. He then recommended that Black parents play records at night to “make sure that kids hear words.”
- Joe Biden Doubles Down On A Racist Myth About Black Parents | HuffPost

poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids'
- Biden says 'poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids' (nbcnews.com)

“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy,” he said. “I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”
- Biden: Obama Clean, Articulate, Bright African-American

“Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point,” Biden said shortly after making a plea for “orderly integration.”
- Joe Biden: "...my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle." (Op-ed)

The vast majority of the people on this board will never think to say anything like any of these quotes, ever.

Yes

/thread
He was right

No, Trump Didn’t Win ‘The Largest Share Of Non-White Voters Of Any Republican In 60 Years’
At his post-election press conference, President Trump said of his presidential campaign, “I won the largest share of non-white voters of any Republican in 60 years.” While Trump did improve on his performance with minorities in 2020 vs. 2016, according to exit polls, the previous Republican president—George W. Bush—did significantly better in 2004.\

Trump was defrauded.

Not everybody in the community—in the Hispanic and African American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and/or inner city districts—know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that Covid vaccination at the Walgreens or at the particular store," the president said

Isn't that a racist comment?
No I don't think it's racist. I think that might be his opinion, and if so only proves he is out of touch with the masses, especially non-whites. There are too many things being called racist and imo it should stop. If a black guy is a dumb ass, then he is, if a white guy is stupid then he is, it's not racist.

Yes

/thread
He was right

Wrong!

Team Trump and Republicans nationwide made unprecedented inroads with black and Hispanic voters. Nationally, preliminary numbers indicated that 26 percent of Trump’s voting share came from nonwhite votersthe highest percentage for a GOP presidential candidate since 1960.

Not everybody in the community—in the Hispanic and African American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and/or inner city districts—know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that Covid vaccination at the Walgreens or at the particular store," the president said

No I don't think it's racist. I think that might be his opinion, and if so only proves he is out of touch with the masses, especially non-whites. There are too many things being called racist and imo it should stop. If a black guy is a dumb ass, then he is, if a white guy is stupid then he is, it's not racist.
Well some people that are in the business of telling us the news think that:
Joe Biden Makes the Most ‘Racist’ Statement of His Presidency at CNN’s Town Hall
“Not everybody in the community, in the Hispanic and the African-American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and/or inner city districts know how to use — know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that COVID vaccination at the Walgreen’s or at the particular store.”

The remark is eliciting blowback on social media due to its liberal ‘soft bigotry of low expectations‘ tone. This is the initial question that prompted the president’s response:
It should be noted this is a practice that would never have happened under the Trump administration, where even statements condemning white supremacists are misremembered as Donald Trump’s “fine people” moment because they were weaponized into misleading narratives to vilify the president.

Yes

/thread
He was right

Not as a percentage, he didn't. Going as far back as Carter...

Carter got more in 1976
Reagan got more in 1980
Clinton got more in 1992 and 1996.
Bush had more Hispanic and Asian but less Black
Biden got more in 2020

Yes

/thread
He was right

Carter got more in 1976
Reagan got more in 1980
Biden got more in 2020
Biden won the election with massive fraud. He is an illegitimate racist.

Last edited:

'Biased' might be the better choice of word to use rather than the word 'racist'. The 'racist' word just sounds too harsh. To be Politically Correct you should have worded your question as such: "Could it possibly be that President Joe Biden ACCIDENTLY issued a SLIGHTLY BIASED comment?" Notice the three Capped words that offer a more 'cushioned' effect to the viewer audience? Both Twitter & Facebook offer FREE tutorials in how to lessen the impact of ones statement/question so as to keep the poster from "coming up missing"(sounds a lot softer than "banned" doesn't it!?) on a social media/message board. One is encouraged to still say what one wants to say but without the negative impact on the viewing audience! Ahhh, the wonders of Politically Correct 101 speech classes!

But if Trump said this:

Would Trump be racist?
Yes.
So if Biden said it, though it would not be racist?
Moron, look at post #8.
icon_rolleyes.gif

It would be if a Republican said it. But Democrats can do no wrong. If you disagree, you're stupid
and a racist.

"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids." - Joe Biden

"You can't go into a 7/11 unless you're Indian. I'm not kidding." - Joe Biden

The list of Biden's racist comments is a very long one. Someone look up his remarks about not letting black children into white schools in his home town.

Yes

/thread
He was right

Carter got more in 1976
Reagan got more in 1980
Biden got more in 2020
Biden won the election with massive fraud.
Your brain died with massive fraud.

Forum List

Back