Is Biden Arresting Anyone Who Attended Jan 6th Events Outside Capital Now?

Well, no. That would be why they're not getting arrested.
FBI captured their cell phone information that day. Do you think any of those people have been investigated?

Punitive governance requires anyone who thought about it to be arrested
Thought police underway

FB isn't as public as appearing on Fox News or in front of a Senate hearing.

I'm sure if they become a problem the Deep State fascists will figure out some way to throw them in prison.

Have they been posting any memes against Hillary lately?
No, but he's a lot more serious than I am. ;)

OIP.zj87UNbUDpCZku0ZgtzlJAHaKQ

Biden (Obama) has started arresting people who never entered the Capital and never committed an act of violence.

This is a blatant attempt at political persecution.

Answer this question with a simple YES or NO. Do you really believe that a few dozen UNARMED, random protesters intended to OVERTHROW the US Government?
Your question is an attempt at misdirection. It was a lot more than a few dozen people.
And yes, that crowd intended to overthrow our government and reinstall the guy who lost...which would have made us a dictatorship.

And yes, that crowd intended to overthrow our government and reinstall the guy who lost...which would have made us a dictatorship.
I hear this BS all the time. So where were the groups, armed to the teeth, to take down and overthrow the US Government?

Something severely lacking here.

I hear this BS all the time. So where were the groups, armed to the teeth, to take down and overthrow the US Government?

Something severely lacking here.
What is lacking is the IQ of the insurrectionists.

They don't get a pass for being morons and failures.

What is lacking is the IQ of the insurrectionists.

They don't get a pass for being morons and failures.
It's the IQ of the idiots claiming there was an attempt at overthrowing the US Govt........delusions are common among the left.

Biden isn't. The DOJ and FBI are. Anyone who was there that day was there to see the government of the United States overthrown. I don't care if they went into the Capitol or not. You still showed up.
Even if it's just a strongly worded letter or a terse phone call. All of them that can be identified. I don't care if you have to hire 10,000 FBI agents. Track em all down.

That day...can never happen again.
That’s not how it works. First, you don’t know why everyone was there, second, it doesn’t matter why they were there, if they didn’t commit any crimes, if they didn’t enter the capitol, if they didn’t commit any violence, there is no reason to arrest them.

Innocent until proven guilty is steadily being whittled away.

That’s not how it works. First, you don’t know why everyone was there, second, it doesn’t matter why they were there, if they didn’t commit any crimes, if they didn’t enter the capitol, if they didn’t commit any violence, there is no reason to arrest them.

Innocent until proven guilty is steadily being whittled away.
Wrong, of course. Everyone who smashed through the barriers outside and everyone who followed them committed crimes.

As for your last sentence: name one person convicted and sentenced without due process, or get that bullshit out of here

Except that didn't happen. And those protestors weren't there to see the US government overthrown, or to interfere with the peaceful transition of power.

All of em...no matter how long it takes.
It doesn’t matter, “insurrection” is interrupting an official government proceeding, right?

Oh how the left love to move them goal posts when it’s convenient for them.

Well, since we have them on video saying it is what they were doing, I don't think your theory has legs.
Where were the thousands of heavily armed insurrectionists at the ready to overthrow the US Gov't?

This is where your 'theory' shits the bed................ :biggrin:

Wrong, of course. Everyone who smashed through the barriers outside and everyone who followed them committed crimes.

As for your last sentence: name one person convicted and sentenced without due process, or get that bullshit out of here

Isn’t this thread about people who didn’t commit crimes? Who didn’t enter the capitol, who didn’t commit violence?

As for my last sentence, apparently they are arresting people who didn’t do anything, so yeah, it’s being whittled away.

Forum List

Back