Is Biden Arresting Anyone Who Attended Jan 6th Events Outside Capital Now?

Lies.
Trump filed all of the paperwork needed to call for National Guard troops to be stationed at the Capital.
All they needed was approval by the local authorities to make it happen and they refused.
This was testified in court and proven yesterday in the case against Trump in Colorado.

All wel known and ridiculous lies. The cult liars like you will not be writing history, I promise.

Biden isn't. The DOJ and FBI are. Anyone who was there that day was there to see the government of the United States overthrown. I don't care if they went into the Capitol or not. You still showed up.
Even if it's just a strongly worded letter or a terse phone call. All of them that can be identified. I don't care if you have to hire 10,000 FBI agents. Track em all down.

That day...can never happen again.
Shit, just think of all the people who watched from a distance, even on TV. Will the crazies go after them too, irrelevant of the country?

Biden (Obama) has started arresting people who never entered the Capital and never committed an act of violence.

Well, that won't get far in court.

Ask Dr.Dementia how on earth can an Insurrection take place
w/o firearms.Not one Firearm was collected on J6.I think the night
before there were a couple gun confiscations.
Oh but we nearly toppled the US government!

Next time we bring those 450 million guns.

Well, that won't get far in court.
There's dozens of people still waiting for their court date after their arrest.

This is going on 3 years since Jan 6th.

Only way to free them is getting ride of every Democrat in the White House and DOJ.

Thanks to DC gun laws, the mostly left their weapons in their hotels and vehicles.

Thank you, DC gun laws.

But they managed to use chemical and blunt force weapons, like the low IQ Neanderthals they were that day.
These 'insurrectionists' who came to DC to forcefully take over the US government just happened to be law abiding enough to leave their weapons at their hotels since DC is a gun free zone. And I'm sure you stated that with all seriousness and a completely straight face. You sound absolutely ridiculous. :cuckoo:

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Jack, you talk too much. If you think I'm a keyboard warrior and no walk, there is an easy remedy to that all, just come meet me somewhere and we can discuss it over some tea and crumpets.

First of all Jack, I was home watching it on TV that day and posting about it on here. Second, no one deserves a nasty phone call or a strongly worded letter from their government for going to a rally or a protest. Protests are a constitutionally guaranteed right, not that the law or the constitution means squat to our government anymore except when they want to use it as a weapon against people. Further, Jack, the government is not our "mother" here to scold us for doing things it didn't approve of. Either a law was broken or not, and if going to a rally or a protest broke some law just by being there, then those people should be properly adjudicated in a court of law, if not, then they and you should mind their business and shut up, maybe attended to their actual responsibilities being neglected like enforcing and protecting our border, not sending people nasty letters.
You..are..boring..me.....to tears, keyboard commando.
If you were there that day, you weren't there to protest. You were there to watch (something you can probably relate to).
If you were sitting at home watching TV, why would I give you a phone call? You weren't there. :)

That day happened in part because of the lie that you yourself believed, continue to believe, and continue to push...with no evidence to back it up.

You..are..boring..me.....to tears
Never too late to end it all and step out in front of a speeding semi, Jack. Just sayin'.

If you were there that day, you weren't there to protest. You were there to watch
There to watch what happened, and for that you say they all should be arrested and prosecuted or at the very least sent a threatening letter!

That day happened in part because of the lie that you yourself believed, continue to believe, and continue to push...with no evidence to back it up.
No evidence the fraud is baseless and debunked either. Those people were there because they felt cheated. Not cheated that Trump lost, cheated that they questioned many things about the election giving doubts as to the outcome and got the finger instead of honest, solid answers from both their government and the media.

If the election HAD been on the up and up, there would have been honest answers instead of denial, evasions, cover-ups, and shadow banning.

Never too late to end it all and step out in front of a speeding semi, Jack. Just sayin'.

There to watch what happened, and for that you say they all should be arrested and prosecuted or at the very least sent a threatening letter!

No evidence the fraud is baseless and debunked either. Those people were there because they felt cheated. Not cheated that Trump lost, cheated that they questioned many things about the election giving doubts as to the outcome and got the finger instead of honest, solid answers from both their government and the media.

If the election HAD been on the up and up, there would have been honest answers instead of denial, evasions, cover-ups, and shadow banning.
Rinse. Repeat. Lie. They were there to witness history in the making. Plenty of them said so. They were there at the behest of the savior.
And the guy lost. Period.

The honest answers..were the vote totals. Which should have been accepted and that should have been the end of it until 2024.

Rinse. Repeat. Lie.
Story of your life, Jack, but you still come out a very dirty bird.

They were there to witness history in the making. Plenty of them said so.
And for that you want them hunted down and jailed. You said so.

The honest answers..were the vote totals. Which should have been accepted
Problem is that several of the key states violated their own laws in holding elections and millions of ballots were illegal because they had invalid/unverified signatures and no chain of custody. Then there are the two videos here just today clearly showing people illegally ballot stuffing drop boxes.

You can't end up with a legitimate ending in anything if your methods of getting there were illegal and highly flawed.

Story of your life, Jack, but you still come out a very dirty bird.
Cleaner and more honest than you. So there's that. :)
And for that you want them hunted down and jailed. You said so.
No. I said I'd settle for a nasty phone call or strongly worded letter after all of em are tracked down.
First off, that's too much time and money to jail every one of them. Second, I'm against that much stupid being grouped in one place.
Problem is that several of the key states violated their own laws in holding elections and millions of ballots were illegal because they had invalid/unverified signatures and no chain of custody. Then there are the two videos here just today clearly showing people illegally ballot stuffing drop boxes.
That simply didn't happen. Period. No amount of lies will change that. Already been decided by the courts in those states.
You can't end up with a legitimate ending in anything if your methods of getting there were illegal and highly flawed.
He lost. And you still can't accept it. I would strongly recommend you keep your eye on the 2024 ball.
Cause you're in danger of losing again.

You gonna bitch for another four years if that happens? :auiqs.jpg:

You..are..boring..me.....to tears, keyboard commando.
If you were there that day, you weren't there to protest. You were there to watch (something you can probably relate to).
If you were sitting at home watching TV, why would I give you a phone call? You weren't there. :)

And you believe the lie that Biden isn't a demented incompetent boob. Can we put you in prison?

And you believe the lie that Biden isn't a demented incompetent boob. Can we put you in prison?
He's not. He's old. Just like Trump is. I'd prefer if they'd both just retire and get lost.
But if the choice is Biden or Trump...there is no choice. :)
Biden is a career politician who knows how government is supposed to work. Trump...isn't.

Cleaner and more honest than you.
They don't come cleaner and more honest than me.

So there's that.
More of your BS?

No. I said I'd settle for a nasty phone call or strongly worded letter after all of em are tracked down.
You never said anything about settling and why should anyone be tracked down just for going to witness what they thought might be a historical event? What kind of country do you want to live in where people are /tracked down/ for following their legitimate political aspirations? You chinese Jack?

I'm against that much stupid being grouped in one place.
Yet here you are donating $800 to that much stupidity here. 95% of the left and 10% of the right here are probably equally as stupid, or at least partisan beyond all hope.

That simply didn't happen. Period.
Period. You having a period, Jack? When you go before a judge to argue a case, is that what you tell him, that you are innocent, PERIOD?

No amount of lies will change that. Already been decided by the courts in those states.
No courts decided anything Jack except to stay out of it because they wanted no part in reversing an election and having 88,000 screaming loons coming to their houses like the left did when SCOTUS put abortion rightly back in the state's jurisdiction.

He lost. And you still can't accept it.
Yep. He lost. But I'm a scientist Jack and I don't accept things which conflict with known facts without proof.

I would strongly recommend you keep your eye on the 2024 ball.
Cause you're in danger of losing again.
Guess time will tell whether you are right or not.

Biden isn't. The DOJ and FBI are. Anyone who was there that day was there to see the government of the United States overthrown. I don't care if they went into the Capitol or not. You still showed up.
Even if it's just a strongly worded letter or a terse phone call. All of them that can be identified. I don't care if you have to hire 10,000 FBI agents. Track em all down.

That day...can never happen again.
Lol, if it happens again. They will take it.

Forum List

Back