Is Biden Arresting Anyone Who Attended Jan 6th Events Outside Capital Now?

It'll be all the more fun after you lose again next year.
Anything is possible. Nothing is certain. That is, unless another election is being rigged.

Joe Biden has EVERY REASON to expect not to win! He has been a DISASTROUS and CORRUPT president.

I have good reason to believe Joe won't even be on the ticket. His own party wants him out.

BTW Jack, there is no possibility of my losing next year, you see, I'm not running for anything, I'm not even on the ticket you idiot pinhead douchebag, needle-dick buttfucker.

Funny none showed up on camera gunning down US troops in the 'Armed Insurrection'.
Yet they were caught on camera using deadly weapons against the Capitol Police. Since the national guard (troops) weren't called for the three hours, Trumps watched the insurrection unfold, and did nothing.

Pence had to do Trump's job and call in the guard.
New details about Trump-McCarthy shouting match show Trump refused to call off the rioters

In an expletive-laced phone call with House Republican leader Kevin McCarthy while the US Capitol was under attack, then-President Donald Trump said the rioters cared more about the election results than McCarthy did.

“Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the election than you are,” Trump said

Your question is an attempt at misdirection. It was a lot more than a few dozen people.
And yes, that crowd intended to overthrow our government and reinstall the guy who lost...which would have made us a dictatorship.
That’s just as sad as any non response I’ve ever read .
Install their brand new shiny own government.
Outright mental defective or just playing one?

That’s just as sad as any non response I’ve ever read .
Install their brand new shiny own government.
Outright mental defective or just playing one?
The stopping of the certifying of electoral votes. Throwing out the legitimate results of a free and fair election.
The interruption of the peaceful transition of power. Find the VP and force him to nullify the people's choices.
That pretty much counts as installing your own government. The guy lost. And here you were trying to say he didn't really lose. :)

Denial. I'm beginning to think it's a symptom of the disease of the alt-right.

Anything is possible. Nothing is certain. That is, unless another election is being rigged.

Joe Biden has EVERY REASON to expect not to win! He has been a DISASTROUS and CORRUPT president.

I have good reason to believe Joe won't even be on the ticket. His own party wants him out.

BTW Jack, there is no possibility of my losing next year, you see, I'm not running for anything, I'm not even on the ticket you idiot pinhead douchebag, needle-dick buttfucker.
Ooooo..there's that sharply keen wit and intellect from the board's resident keyboard warrior and full time cuck. :auiqs.jpg:
All talk, no walk. They won't arrest everyone there that day. But if you were there that day, a nasty phone call or strongly worded letter is in order.

You're losing your edge here, son. :)

I hear this BS all the time. So where were the groups, armed to the teeth, to take down and overthrow the US Government?

Something severely lacking here.
Again, as I've pointed out many times on these boards, who needs guns when you have your opponent outnumbered by at least 12 to 1?

the board's resident keyboard warrior and full time cuck. All talk, no walk.
Jack, you talk too much. If you think I'm a keyboard warrior and no walk, there is an easy remedy to that all, just come meet me somewhere and we can discuss it over some tea and crumpets.

They won't arrest everyone there that day. But if you were there that day, a nasty phone call or strongly worded letter is in order.
First of all Jack, I was home watching it on TV that day and posting about it on here. Second, no one deserves a nasty phone call or a strongly worded letter from their government for going to a rally or a protest. Protests are a constitutionally guaranteed right, not that the law or the constitution means squat to our government anymore except when they want to use it as a weapon against people. Further, Jack, the government is not our "mother" here to scold us for doing things it didn't approve of. Either a law was broken or not, and if going to a rally or a protest broke some law just by being there, then those people should be properly adjudicated in a court of law, if not, then they and you should mind their business and shut up, maybe attended to their actual responsibilities being neglected like enforcing and protecting our border, not sending people nasty letters.

Biden isn't. The DOJ and FBI are. Anyone who was there that day was there to see the government of the United States overthrown. I don't care if they went into the Capitol or not. You still showed up.
Even if it's just a strongly worded letter or a terse phone call. All of them that can be identified. I don't care if you have to hire 10,000 FBI agents. Track em all down.

That day...can never happen again.
That’s like saying Hitler never murdered anyone.

Ooooo..there's that sharply keen wit and intellect from the board's resident keyboard warrior and full time cuck. :auiqs.jpg:
All talk, no walk. They won't arrest everyone there that day. But if you were there that day, a nasty phone call or strongly worded letter is in order.

You're losing your edge here, son. :)
That's nice ta knowed.If practicing Maoism.Or a kin to
a Castro { Fidel or Raoul }.Or more currently some
friend of sorts to Justin Trudeau.
Meaning NON-Liberty loving humans.The newday dregs of
our planet.

Biden (Obama) has started arresting people who never entered the Capital and never committed an act of violence.

The thought police are in full force. The book 1984 has become the left's bible.

Pence had to do Trump's job and call in the guard.
Lies.
Trump filed all of the paperwork needed to call for National Guard troops to be stationed at the Capital.
All they needed was approval by the local authorities to make it happen and they refused.
This was testified in court and proven yesterday in the case against Trump in Colorado.

Forum List

Back