Is Biden Arresting Anyone Who Attended Jan 6th Events Outside Capital Now?

One that predictably votes for the winning party { candidate }.
As in Ohio.Witch { Since All Souls Day is still upon us }
has matched the nationwide outcome with 93% accuracy since
Ohio. So you’re trying to say whomever wins Ohio should win the election?

Where did insurrection happen, Jack? Who has been charged with insurrection? Especially when no one even so much as showed up there with a gun? Are you really telling us that the US government can be overthrown by a few hundred unarmed selfie-taking fools without the good sense to even cover their faces like Antifa and leave their cellphones home? And how is someone who just happened to be there that day caught up in the mess who never bothered anyone much less went inside or damaged anything an insurrectionist as you say deserving to be hunted down and put away?

Now I tried to overthrow our government? How is that Jack? Be careful what you say next. I'll stick my shoe so far up your ass you'll be singing Buster Brown.
OOooooo, Freaky turns into an Internet keyboard warrior. You truly are a cuck.
Be careful??? Or you'll do what? Savage me with your keenly sharp intellect? :auiqs.jpg:

Biden (Obama) has started arresting people who never entered the Capital and never committed an act of violence.

Remember when the insurrectionists smashed through the barriers? They all became criminals, at that moment.

OOooooo, Freaky turns into an Internet keyboard warrior. You truly are a cuck.
Be careful??? Or you'll do what? Savage me with your keenly sharp intellect? :auiqs.jpg:
Well, he is an expert witness (according to him). If I were the other side in any place where this boob gives his “expert” testimony, I’d pull up his posting history here to impeach him for being a unhinged lunatic.

View attachment 852060YOU JUST READ IT. If you go anywhere to see history made, an important event, motivated by love of country, YOU ARE NOT INNOCENT. Jack wants you hunted down like a dog, if it takes 100 years and going to the far corners of the Earth! Even if you were just standing around watching taking pictures! OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!

Can't have anyone ever question an election ever again in the USA! What, do you think this is a free country?! Not until the next time a GOP wins a race, then it'll be more than OK, it'll be mandatory that you question and protest EVERYTHING again!
Keep whining. I love your rage. It'll be all the more fun after you lose again next year.

Well, he is an expert witness (according to him). If I were the other side in any place where this boob gives his “expert” testimony, I’d pull up his posting history here to impeach him for being a unhinged lunatic.
An expert witness in what? Being a retard? He's got that down. It sure isn't being an expert in providing proof. I've watched this doofus post for 2+ years about a stolen election and how he was gonna start a thread that offered real proof. Guy love to talk. But he apparently doesn't have the sack to actually do it. Probably because he knows he'll get his ass handed to him in about 20 or so posts.

Nice job wanting to punish thoughcrime, you feckless fucktard.
Your posts are fine examples of the "Every Republican accusation is a confession" rule. You're fascist down to your very souls, and in an attempt to try to deflect attention away from your fascism, you accuse liberals of thinking and acting like you do.

It doesn't work. This isn't a debate. We're for liberty and democracy. You're all authoritarian ratfuks, domestic enemies of the Constitution. My sacred oath therefore requires that I oppose you. It's not optional for me, and crying more fascist tears won't get me to betray my sacred oath.

Come on, Trump cultists, just admit it. You all want every liberal on this board, and every liberal anywhere, either executed or sent to TheCamps for re-education. It's not like you're fooling anyone. The old Nazis made up fake stories about Jews/liberals to justify their brownshirt violence against Jews/liberals. You new Nazis make up fake stories about Jews/liberals to justify your brownshirt violence against Jews/liberals. The fascist playbook hasn't changed.

Your posts are fine examples of the "Every Republican accusation is a confession" rule. You're fascist down to your very souls, and in an attempt to try to deflect attention away from your fascism, you accuse liberals of thinking and acting like you do.

It doesn't work. This isn't a debate. We're for liberty and democracy. You're all authoritarian ratfuks, domestic enemies of the Constitution. My sacred oath therefore requires that I oppose you. It's not optional for me, and crying more fascist tears won't get me to betray my sacred oath.

Come on, Trump cultists, just admit it. You all want every liberal on this board, and every liberal anywhere, either executed or sent to TheCamps for re-education. It's not like you're fooling anyone. The old Nazis made up fake stories about Jews/liberals to justify their brownshirt violence against Jews/liberals. You new Nazis make up fake stories about Jews/liberals to justify your brownshirt violence against Jews/liberals. The fascist playbook hasn't changed.

Bullshit.

Extreme Bullshit.

projection of your own goals and desires on your opponents.

Wouldn't Jack's story change fast if the GOP takes over and hunts down all those mules dropping off 60,000 ballots all over the city that night
Given how many years you've been lying for the glory of fascism, you have no excuse for sucking so badly at it.

Except Joe Biden. Seems that the more we hear, the more we find out they've had 20 criminal investigations against his family for years and have instead been trying to bury it and protect him instead of doing their jobs.

See? It's shocking, just how bad you are at lying.

Come on. You can lie better than that. Put some effort into it. You're just phoning it in. Surely your masters have issued you some more recent and less stupid lies. It's your fascist duty to find the latest officially issued BigLies and use them.

Not even remotely accurate.As an example.
Take the two leading Senators of the day.
Charles Schumer and Mitch McConnell.
Schumer virtually goes off almost every week lambasting
every aspect of the Republican Party.By name and undue
inference.
McConnell seldom EVER rises to that level of
sheer demonstrable dislike.

Biden (Obama) has started arresting people who never entered the Capital and never committed an act of violence.
An open lie, of course, but this is the Trump cult. They'll say anything to justify their treason and brownshirt violence.

For example, if we look at the article, they claim poor innocent Philip Anderson dindu-nuffin, that he was just peacefully standing around. Back in reality, we find out he was violently forcing his way into the building, and that it's all on video. Oops.

---
At about 3:17 p.m., closed-circuit television (CCTV) captured Anderson entering the Capitol through the Senate Wing Door. As Anderson entered the Senate Wing Door, CCTV footage showed that he immediately encountered several police officers dressed in riot gear. Less than a minute later, Anderson exited the Capitol building through the Senate Wing Door. After leaving the building, Anderson gave several speeches on the restricted Capitol grounds.

Anderson is then seen in CCTV footage amongst a crowd of rioters in the Lower West Terrace tunnel pushing up against the police line in the tunnel in order to gain access to the Capitol. Open-source video showed Anderson near the tunnel amid a large mob, egging on other rioters by waiving them in the direction of the tunnel. He is then seen near the tunnel entrance, bracing his back against other rioters and pushing against them in what appears to be an attempt to drive the crowd further into the tunnel. Anderson also pushed toward the entrance to the tunnel in a coordinated, unified effort alongside the mob, known as a “heave-ho.” Members of the mob, including Anderson, participated in several “heave-ho’s” to advance further into the tunnel and breach the line of law enforcement positioned inside.

At approximately 4:16 p.m., Anderson was observed on CCTV waving his arm, encouraging other rioters to advance further into the tunnel. Anderson then pushed other rioters in front of him aside in order to get closer to the police line and Capitol entrance. Seconds later, Anderson advanced even further into the tunnel, pushing in unison with the mob against the police line. He was later repelled by law enforcement in the tunnel.
---

We need Xponential to chime in here.......he is in denial of Trump supporters possibilities of being arrested.

There was no registered rally for Trumpers at the Capitol that day, trump failed to legally request one outside of the Ellipse....he wanted an element of surprise when he told his followers to march down to the Capitol.....is what the evidence has shown.
You're a God Damned liar too. Do you just make this shit up as you go?

The story says they had permits. It takes time to file paperwork for permits.

You're just making shit now....especially since he had organized the event in advance. There was no element of surprise.

JAN-5-~1.JPG

JAN-6-~1.JPG

Also, the Capitol Hill police knew about several protests scheduled on January 6th at the US Capitol because it was included in their own report!

page 12
cpp-report-p-12-600x354.jpg

pager 13
report-dcc-p-13-514x600.jpg

page 14
report-dcc-p-14-502x600.jpg

Now this…

The Biden DOJ is now arresting Trump supporters who stood outside the US Capitol on January 6 and committed no violence.

Not even remotely accurate.As an example. Take the two leading Senators of the day. Charles Schumer and Mitch McConnell. Schumer virtually goes off almost every week lambasting every aspect of the Republican Party. By name and undue inference. McConnell seldom EVER rises to that level of sheer demonstrable dislike.
Well first, that's not true, and second, it has nothing to do with the topic.

I say Dear Sherlock before long after Trump wins in
2024 there will be immediate need for Many new and
improved Sanitariums for those effected by Political
skulduggery of the first order.

You're a God Damned liar too. Do you just make this shit up as you go?

The story says they had permits. It takes time to file paperwork for permits.

You're just making shit now....especially since he had organized the event in advance. There was no element of surprise.

View attachment 852093

View attachment 852094

Also, the Capitol Hill police knew about several protests scheduled on January 6th at the US Capitol because it was included in their own report!

page 12
cpp-report-p-12-600x354.jpg

pager 13
report-dcc-p-13-514x600.jpg

page 14
report-dcc-p-14-502x600.jpg

Now this…

The Biden DOJ is now arresting Trump supporters who stood outside the US Capitol on January 6 and committed no violence.
The Capitol Police are not to blame for the actions of violent criminals.

Well first, that's not true, and second, it has nothing to do with the topic.
Get off yer Yellow Brick Road trail.Go back to just being an ugly
mean withered Witch as in - The Wizard of Oz -.
and take them dreaded Monkeys wit ya.

Forum List

Back