Is Biden going to do ANYTHING to lower gas prices since there is an upcoming election?

Well, look at you. You pin the whole blame on Trump and he is not even the president who created policies to curtail production in the USA.
Neither did Biden. you might want to check that. And no, Global gas prices are not trump's fault either

Obviously you know nothing about the develpment of fracking. Research George Mitchell, the father of fracking, and you will see that his first several attempts were paid for through extensive grants from the US government. and that was well before Bush. Without taxpayer support, he would have never even tried fracking. The oil companies would have never grown to prominance without government grants and loans, many of which they still receive today. Don't you know anything about the oil industry?
Who sets up those grants and loans? Bet me that it is Government. YES I do know a lot about this nations energy industries. I bet it is still easy to pull up articles in the press detailing how Democrats despise fracking.

Neither did Biden. you might want to check that. And no, Global gas prices are not trump's fault either
I posted ways that Biden worked to curtail our own oil industry. It is nuts to keep blaming prices on others given our role as the leader of the world oil market.

You don't know what you are talking about.
View attachment 831745
i work in this industry, Biden is turning down leases, fracking permits, he has pretty much tanked our world leading energy production market yet liberals are easily programmed about the stupid shit above

Of course Xiden did....geez man, where have you been? He literally campaigned on destroying the fossil fuel industry....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ7MMsheHzQ

Do you really think we would forget this???

You must have posted to the Wrong person. I think your bizarre question was meant for somebody else.
It was directed to a party who believes he is very well informed and intelligent. Sorry it was to somebody else.

Who sets up those grants and loans? Bet me that it is Government. YES I do know a lot about this nations energy industries. I bet it is still easy to pull up articles in the press detailing how Democrats despise fracking.
You're just sinking deeper into your absurd vortex now. I'm going to show you some mercy and not continue pointing out your batshit crazy claims for a while. Pick a subject you know something about, and try again later.

You're just sinking deeper into your absurd vortex now. I'm going to show you some mercy and not continue pointing out your batshit crazy claims for a while. Pick a subject you know something about, and try again later.
What was my claim in the post you spoke to?

It's the one thing I look forward to during election season. Gas is still about double from when he took over.
Do you anticipate any changes out of the administration to try tackling these high prices?

That's because aggressive oil supply cuts in Saudi Arabia and Russia and deadly flooding in Libya have sent crude prices on a tear. Oil prices hit a 10-month high on Friday and are on pace to hit their largest quarterly increase since Russia first invaded Ukraine in the beginning of 2022.3 days ago

Gas prices are unusually high. Here's why you shouldn't worry​

Of course Xiden did....geez man, where have you been? He literally campaigned on destroying the fossil fuel industry....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ7MMsheHzQ

Do you really think we would forget this???
Put a space before http and the video will show up in the thread. Just a tip for future posts

FACTS suck huh! We have TONS of oil. Were we to start extracting it we could flood the market. You know what that would do to prices?

Childish indeed, idiot
Yes...you have embodied a childish idiot.

Here is what you're suggesting. "Were we".... Who is "we"? Do you think there are government oil companies that would do as you suggest? If so...can you name them?

As you struggle to wrap your alcohol and nicotine soaked dozen or so brain cells around that concept....I'll continue.

What you are suggesting is that Chevron, Exxon, Texaco, etc... flood the market with petroleum....and lower their profits by increasing the supply. I know economics is a scary topic for blob supporters but ask anyone who hasn't drank the kool-aid and they'll tell you that "we" means US Oil producers and that you expect them to slit their own throat is rather stupid on your part.

Price gouging by Big Oil. This isn’t rocket science. The headlines are screaming record profits for oil companies and you can’t see where the problem might be??

As I've pointed out many times oil companies are not the ones running up the prices. Hedge funds and the like are.

Forum List

Back