Is Biden going to do ANYTHING to lower gas prices since there is an upcoming election?

We're in a recession, you moron.
4i6Ckte.gif

Yes, and you are. Nons not my job to then prove wrong weird little fantasies you invent, while trying to talk your way out of it..

I gave you the tools to learn. Sit there and be whiny and ignorant or don't. Good luck.
You are calling me names and having fantasies about proving me wrong. If you want to be taken seriously, you’ve got to back it up.

No. It also makes no sense to piss off foreign leaders without some goal you want to achieve. It’s not our policies they objecting to to my knowledge it’s the personal attacks by Biden against the current leader. What’s the goal there?
Yep. You're still nuts.

Yep. You're still nuts.
What did Saudi do right before the midterms?

“The move came even though fuel markets remain tight, with inventories in major economies at lower levels than when OPEC has cut output in the past.

The admin gets it even if you don’t.

Two different things. You quoted a link showing record oil production. Then you posted a link talking about motor gas production. Motor gas is merely one thing that crude oil can be refined into.
How do you feel about the very high cost of Aircraft fuels? My aim is the truth. Notice the production of motor fuels peaked when Trump was president.

What is the price of a gallon of aviation fuel?

Summary of fuel prices at 3631 FBOs nationwide
FUEL TYPES
Nationwide3631$5.31
Alaska81$7.61
Central358$5.04
Eastern357$5.50

What would you all like to see Biden do about gas prices? Nationalize the oil industry? Set price controls? What?

What would you all like to see Biden do about gas prices? Nationalize the oil industry? Set price controls? What?
There’s really is t anything a President can do directly to affect the price of anything. But if you’re going to take credit for when it’s low and there’s zero doubt if gas prices were low this President would be taking credit (just like everyone before him in that situation) you’re gonna get blamed when the prices are high.

All that said fostering adversarial relationships with energy producing countries like Saudi Arabia and Russia does t help.

:nono:
"Sec. 7. Other Revocations. (a) Executive Order 13766 of January 24, 2017(Expediting Environmental Reviews and Approvals For High Priority Infrastructure Projects), Executive Order 13778 of February 28, 2017 (Restoringthe Rule of Law, Federalism, and Economic Growth by Reviewing the ‘‘Watersof the United States’’ Rule), Executive Order 13783 of March 28, 2017(Promoting Energy Independence and Economic Growth), Executive Order13792 of April 26, 2017 (Review of Designations Under the AntiquitiesAct), Executive Order 13795 of April 28, 2017 (Implementing an AmericaFirst Offshore Energy Strategy), Executive Order 13868 of April 10, 2019(Promoting Energy Infrastructure and Economic Growth), and Executive Order13927 of June 4, 2020 (Accelerating the Nation’s Economic Recovery fromthe COVID–19 Emergency by Expediting Infrastructure Investments and OtherActivities), are hereby revoked. Executive Order 13834 of May 17, 2018
(Efficient Federal Operations), is hereby revoked except for sections 6, 7,and 11.(b) Executive Order 13807 of August 15, 2017 (Establishing Disciplineand Accountability in the Environmental Review and Permitting Processfor Infrastructure Projects), is hereby revoked. The Director of OMB andthe Chair of the Council on Environmental Quality shall jointly considerwhether to recommend that a replacement order be issued.(c) Executive Order 13920 of May 1, 2020 (Securing the United StatesBulk-Power System), is hereby suspended for 90 days. The Secretary ofEnergy and the Director of OMB shall jointly consider whether to recommendthat a replacement order be issued.(d) The Presidential Memorandum of April 12, 2018 (Promoting DomesticManufacturing and Job Creation Policies and Procedures Relating to Implementation of Air Quality Standards), the Presidential Memorandum of October 19, 2018 (Promoting the Reliable Supply and Delivery of Water inthe West), and the Presidential Memorandum of February 19, 2020 (Developing and Delivering More Water Supplies in California), are hereby revoked.(e) The Council on Environmental Quality shall rescind its draft guidanceentitled, ‘‘Draft National Environmental Policy Act Guidance on Consideration of Greenhouse Gas Emissions,’’ 84 FR 30097 (June 26, 2019). TheCouncil, as appropriate and consistent with applicable law, shall review,revise, and update its final guidance entitled, ‘‘Final Guidance for Federal Departments and Agencies on Consideration of Greenhouse Gas Emissionsand the Effects of Climate Change in National Environmental Policy ActReviews,’’ 81 FR 51866 (August 5, 2016).(f) The Director of OMB and the heads of agencies shall promptly takesteps to rescind any orders, rules, regulations, guidelines, or policies, orportions thereof, including, if necessary, by proposing such rescissions through notice-and-comment rulemaking, implementing or enforcing the Executive Orders, Presidential Memoranda, and draft guidance identified inthis section, as appropriate and consistent with applicable law."
bidensig13990.png

Forum List

Back