is Biden’s Decision to Send Abrams Tanks to Ukraine Influenced by their Pay-off of Millions to Hunter

For starters, there was no investigation by the prosecutor into his son.
Stands to reason that Joe would want to protect the gravy train for his son Hunter, particularly if he was the big guy getting 10%. Hunter wasn't hired by Burisma and paid 80k/mth. for his good looks or business acumen. Anyone paying attention recognizes that.

Not missed, just ignored. Why would anyone believe the intelligence agencies that were caught in so many lies regarding Trump and Russia? Many of them even signed off saying that Hunter's laptop was rushing this information. They have a pattern of fabricating information to benefit any opponent of Trump. You and many others have just bought into their false narrative.
US intelligence agencies never said the laptop was disinformation and those that you’re referring to merely expressed skepticism in the story and wanted to confirm the source before making any conclusions.

The story about the Ukrainian prosecutor fell apart when you did any cursory investigation.

I take it you ignored that too. That means you only have yourself to blame for being wrong.

What? I meant too early to link to analysis of this latest gift to Ukraine.

Biden’s threat to withhold foreign aid from Ukraine if they investigated why worthless Crackhead was getting s1 million from Burisma is on tape.
You can’t link cause nothing you say can be backed up. Go ahead and try. You send a distorted snippet and I’ll proved the context and complete facts and show how wrong you are

Stands to reason that Joe would want to protect the gravy train for his son Hunter, particularly if he was the big guy getting 10%. Hunter wasn't hired by Burisma and paid 80k/mth. for his good looks or business acumen. Anyone paying attention recognizes that.
So you still believe the story even after it was debunked?

You believe Russian disinformation over US intelligence.

If Hunter is using his father’s influence, to get millions from foreign countries (.$500,000 a painting? C’mon ,man….), and then funnels some of that back to his father, yes….it’s major corruption.

You will never get a cultist to believe that.

No one cares enough about Hunter to do anything. You put him at the center of the universe because he is a political weakness that you want to exploit.

For politics.

It has nothing to do with national security or anything other than politics.
God you are an idiot. Oh and a lying hack to boot.

So you still believe the story even after it was debunked?

You believe Russian disinformation over US intelligence.
I believe our intelligence agencies are compromised and will do anything to keep an outsider like Trump from crashing their party. They have given us many reasons to distrust them, but I guess you weren't paying attention.

Of course

Biden gets a kickback of $1 million for every Tank he sends to Ukraine
Naaa.

The massive aid President Biden has sent to Ukraine is the quid pro quo for all the money they paid to Joe through Hunter.

I believe this was engineered by Democrats who are desperate to prevent Joe Biden from running in 2024. I also believe that they had no idea how big an explosion was going to result. They wanted to dirty him up so he wouldn't run. They didn't anticipate the downfall of the president.

2023%2001%2024%20think%20tank-L.jpg

I believe our intelligence agencies are compromised and will do anything to keep an outsider like Trump from crashing their party. They have given us many reasons to distrust them, but I guess you weren't paying attention.
But Russian disinformation is totally believable.

Gotcha.

And conservative media doesn’t lie or have an interest in preventing Biden from winning.

You have the syndrome where you only believe what is convenient for you. You invent excuses for why you don’t want to believe other sources that say what you don’t like.

Shokin was fired because he was corrupt. You were told there was some investigation into Hunter Biden but it never existed. You will ignore these facts because it makes it harder to live in your comfortable alternative reality.

Our weapons are showing up all over the planet as it is... Ukrainians are corrupt people they lie and they steal.....

We sell our weapons all over the planet. The US has been the world's largest arms dealer for decades

So why did Ukraine pay Crackhead so much money when Biden was VP? At best, you’re naive.

US foreign policy was to clean up Ukraine's reputation for corruption so they could attract foreign investment. Hunter Biden was hired to teach highest and best practices.

Well son of a bitch ... got fired... Democrats lie about everything .

Nope. US foreign policy was to clean up Ukraine's reputation for corruption so they could attract foreign investment and that policy was backed by the UN and the EU. Shokin refused to prosecute corruption that's why they got rid of him. You're falling victim to ignorant conspiracy theories.

But Russian disinformation is totally believable.

Gotcha.

And conservative media doesn’t lie or have an interest in preventing Biden from winning.

You have the syndrome where you only believe what is convenient for you. You invent excuses for why you don’t want to believe other sources that say what you don’t like.

Shokin was fired because he was corrupt. You were told there was some investigation into Hunter Biden but it never existed. You will ignore these facts because it makes it harder to live in your comfortable alternative reality.
Our intelligence agencies were caught flat out lying on many occasions regarding Trump. Why would I believe that what they say is Russian disinformation is in fact Russian disformation? The fact that you do believe them says a lot about you.

Shokin was investigating Hunter's boss, not Hunter. Once Shokin was fired, Hunter's boss paid a relatively small fine and then moved to Monte Carlo. What does that tell you? Hunter was hired specifically to protect the guy and that is exactly what he did via his father's influence. This is not rocket science, but then again, you likely believed the entire Russian hoax that Trump was investigated for a while in office.

Forum List

Back