is Biden’s Decision to Send Abrams Tanks to Ukraine Influenced by their Pay-off of Millions to Hunter

US foreign policy was to clean up Ukraine's reputation for corruption so they could attract foreign investment. Hunter Biden was hired to teach highest and best practices.
They hired a crackhead to teach highest and best practices?

No, he didn’t

A Vice President has no authority to make the demands you claim.
Come on now, you can tell me, I won't tell anyone. You're pretending to be this ignorant. Aren't you?

Come on now, you can tell me, I won't tell anyone. You're pretending to be this ignorant. Aren't you?

Skokin refused to prosecute corruption and that was against US foreign policy to clean up Ukraine's reputation for corruption so they could attract foreign investment. You're ignorant.

Our intelligence agencies were caught flat out lying on many occasions regarding Trump. Why would I believe that what they say is Russian disinformation is in fact Russian disformation? The fact that you do believe them says a lot about you.

Shokin was investigating Hunter's boss, not Hunter. Once Shokin was fired, Hunter's boss paid a relatively small fine and then moved to Monte Carlo. What does that tell you? Hunter was hired specifically to protect the guy and that is exactly what he did via his father's influence. This is not rocket science, but then again, you likely believed the entire Russian hoax that Trump was investigated for a while in office.
The lie you already accused US intelligence of telling (that the laptop was misinformation) was inaccurate in two ways. It was former intelligence officials, not an official report, and they only wanted confirmation and never made any conclusive statements. It seems clear you’re going to fabricate reasons to disbelieve US intelligence. If you have any other examples of these “flat out lies” I’d love to see them. I remember when conservatives were accusing US intelligence of lying about Russia hacking the DNC back in 2016. Is that one of them? We all know that US intelligence got that right but Trump supporters didn’t want to believe it so they accused US intelligence of being out to get Trump, which was a lie.

There was no investigation into Hunter’s boss. Shokin was fired because he was immensely corrupt. Shokin did not prosecute any high level corruption in Ukraine. His prosecutors were too busy taking kickbacks from them. The US tried to help Ukraine clean up their justice system and Shokin was preventing it. It had nothing to do with Hunter Biden. You just make shit up because it’s convenient to you. Not because it’s true.

Because in reality no gives a shit about Hunter Biden.

In the right wing delusional reality, he’s the center of the universe.
Don't you wish!

No, Joe is the center of the Biden crime family, and Hunter is a bagman.

Last edited:
Our intelligence agencies were caught flat out lying on many occasions regarding Trump. Why would I believe that what they say is Russian disinformation is in fact Russian disformation? The fact that you do believe them says a lot about you.

Shokin was investigating Hunter's boss, not Hunter. Once Shokin was fired, Hunter's boss paid a relatively small fine and then moved to Monte Carlo. What does that tell you? Hunter was hired specifically to protect the guy and that is exactly what he did via his father's influence. This is not rocket science, but then again, you likely believed the entire Russian hoax that Trump was investigated for a while in office.

Well, Trump disparaged US intelligence in favor of Russia. He didn't know anything about Ukraine either.

Instead of Benghazi they now scream Hunter. Oh, and the replacement tanks are just to keep the Military industrial complex machine all lubed up and running.

Morons didn't know anything about Benghazi either.

Don't you wish!

No, Joe is the center of the Biden crime family, and Hunter is the bagman.
Hunter is the boogie man. You guys had his laptop for years and can’t even come up with a single “crime”. The Senate did an investigation into him in 2020. Nothing.

You live in a media ecosystem that just pumps you guys full of bullshit

So they said….You are not the President
Biden replied…..Go ahead and call him

As Vice President, Biden was acting on behalf of the President and the US

Hunter is the boogie man. You guys had his laptop for years and can’t even come up with a single “crime”. The Senate did an investigation into him in 2020. Nothing.

You live in a media ecosystem that just pumps you guys full of bullshit

Other than some embarrassing photos, there is nothing criminal on that laptop and NOTHING against President Biden

Morons didn't know anything about Benghazi either.
What if the Western world wants a war? And they are poking at the bear. Come on. In the scheme of things Ukraine means very little except for the people affected. And it is always the peons.

Forum List

Back