Is Caitlyn Jenner a Whack Job?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
.... no pun intended... okay, it was intended but she didn't get a whack job so, guess that is pretty lame

I can not believe ESPN glorified "it". Pitiful.

Yes. He has a serious case of Body Dysmorphic Disorder. Regardless of whether or not he has his weenie whacked off, He is Still a He. A mutilated and confused He, no doubt, but he is Not A Woman.

Yes. He has a serious case of Body Dysmorphic Disorder. Regardless of whether or not he has his weenie whacked off, He is Still a He. A mutilated and confused He, no doubt, but he is Not A Woman.

He has a "I need attention and will get it anyway I can" disorder..

.... no pun intended... okay, it was intended but she didn't get a whack job so, guess that is pretty lame

NO surprise to hear ESPN glorified him.the media is sick.

NO surprise to hear ESPN glorified him.the media is sick.

I'm not sure ESPN realizes who their audience is. I think they may know NOW

Perhaps Bruce can win some of them back by wearing a Confederate Flag Bikini.....

...well, maybe not.

My Personal Opinion:

Anyone that was with Kris Jenner and lived with Kim and her sisters has to have some mental illness... As for the sex change, and wanting to be a woman that is his business and I really do not care because for the longest time I thought the man was gay and just was in the closet...

Hes a fag who chopped his own dick off.

Imagine if a tribe of apes existed...and a few were chopping off their own penises and imitating the female apes. Biologists would say their brain was malfunctioning or they were sick.

Thats nature.

My Personal Opinion:

Anyone that was with Kris Jenner and lived with Kim and her sisters has to have some mental illness... As for the sex change, and wanting to be a woman that is his business and I really do not care because for the longest time I thought the man was gay and just was in the closet...

Nah he's just nuts.... crazy as a loon....

My Personal Opinion:

He got sick from the methane gas exuding out of Kim's giant arse. :D

My Personal Opinion:

Nah he's just nuts.... crazy as a loon....

Truthfully every transgender individual I have met in my life have shown some severe mental illness, and Jenner is not special.

So he is loony as can be, but in the end if he feel like a woman than so be it, but I wish he would get out of the public view because I never liked him in the first place...

My Personal Opinion:

He got sick from the methane gas exuding out of Kim's giant arse. :D

Priceless!

Forum List

Back