Is Caitlyn Jenner a Whack Job?

.... no pun intended... okay, it was intended but she didn't get a whack job so, guess that is pretty lame

I can not believe ESPN glorified "it". Pitiful.
NO surprise to hear ESPN glorified him.the media is sick.

I'm not sure ESPN realizes who their audience is. I think they may know NOW

Perhaps Bruce can win some of them back by wearing a Confederate Flag Bikini.....

...well, maybe not.
He/she is not trailer trash...

.... no pun intended... okay, it was intended but she didn't get a whack job so, guess that is pretty lame

My Personal Opinion:

Anyone that was with Kris Jenner and lived with Kim and her sisters has to have some mental illness... As for the sex change, and wanting to be a woman that is his business and I really do not care because for the longest time I thought the man was gay and just was in the closet...

He got sick from the methane gas exuding out of Kim's giant arse. :D
You wish you had gluts like that, instead of a gin sugars bottom..

Err, no I don't. I am perfectly happy with my normal sized butt. That butt of hers is probably really swassy too. :D

WTH is a gin sugars bottom?

My Personal Opinion:

Anyone that was with Kris Jenner and lived with Kim and her sisters has to have some mental illness... As for the sex change, and wanting to be a woman that is his business and I really do not care because for the longest time I thought the man was gay and just was in the closet...

Err, no I don't. I am perfectly happy with my normal sized butt. That butt of hers is probably really swassy too. :D

You'll find out in 10 years....
maybe sooner...

My Personal Opinion:

You'll find out in 10 years....
maybe sooner...

I think you just make shit up.

Perhaps Bruce can win some of them back by wearing a Confederate Flag Bikini.....

...well, maybe not.
i wonder if the media forgot that brucy killed someone earlier this year.

...well, maybe not.
i wonder if the media forgot that brucy killed someone earlier this year.

Seems that way. They are so caught up in the weirdness.

My ex brother in law became a transsexual, after he married my sister and fathered a child, once this man came out of the closet, it became worse than an a betrayal, a lie or knife in the back. I will never accept gays ever.

My Brother in law was a tranny, he/she betrayed my sister and this is one reason why I don't buy the GAY agenda, it's a slap in the face to us ALL. deceivers and liars. Gay rights my sweet bippy. (marriage is a privilege not a RIGHT). That is right, Nobody has a RIGHT to marry, THAT RIGHT! Not guaranteed in the constitution. Gays don't get a free pass on their lies or pretenses, and blaming straight society on this and peer pressure is weak. Unforgivable. They HAVE hurt plenty of people.
Your brother in law tried to fit in by getting married, like society demanded. Lots of families get fucked up because of that pressure to fit in.

There might be some pressure, but I wouldn't call it a demand.
I cant think of a better way to raise children though. Maybe a close knit family nearby helps...but not as good as 2 parents.
Never mind -

In the greatest Country in the world it seems that citizens have the right to live their fantasy world if they can afford it. They can hire someone to permanently alter their body and amputate anything from legs to balls. It ain't me but I don't have a problem with the concept until the useful idiots (usually on the left) celebrate such bizarre behavior and call these people heroes instead of degenerates. I reserve the right to laugh at and even ridicule such bizarre behavior even if it tends to make the degenerates feel bad.

i wonder then if it is legal in california to apply lipstick when driving and if u take out a driver, you wont be charged for vehicular murder,

I wouldn't be mean to them, and if I knew one personally I might call him "she" out of respect for that person. However, in no way will I ever be convinced that HE is a SHE (or she a he, seems more rare though).

You glorify a misconception based on a lie to help you swallow the pill..
Off topic! :)

I agree with your statement. There are plenty of other people more deserving, IMO. Now, maybe if he had his penis turned into a vagina, he could be considered "brave." :lol: Or maybe just delusional.

How about someone like this?

CGcUsZ0VAAACnWb-800x400.jpg

My Brother in law was a tranny, he/she betrayed my sister and this is one reason why I don't buy the GAY agenda, it's a slap in the face to us ALL. deceivers and liars. Gay rights my sweet bippy. (marriage is a privilege not a RIGHT). That is right, Nobody has a RIGHT to marry, THAT RIGHT! Not guaranteed in the constitution. Gays don't get a free pass on their lies or pretenses, and blaming straight society on this and peer pressure is weak. Unforgivable. They HAVE hurt plenty of people.
Your brother in law tried to fit in by getting married, like society demanded. Lots of families get fucked up because of that pressure to fit in.
Way to avoid my point about your brother in law.
I think you are talking to MaryL, My bother in law is straight.

Forum List

Back