Is Caitlyn Jenner a Whack Job?

Yes. He has a serious case of Body Dysmorphic Disorder. Regardless of whether or not he has his weenie whacked off, He is Still a He. A mutilated and confused He, no doubt, but he is Not A Woman.

He has a "I need attention and will get it anyway I can" disorder..

Yes, I think I agree. That particular order is seen quite a bit on this board, too but to a much lesser,anonymous degree.

Yes. He has a serious case of Body Dysmorphic Disorder. Regardless of whether or not he has his weenie whacked off, He is Still a He. A mutilated and confused He, no doubt, but he is Not A Woman.
I agree it's BDD or BID(body integrity disorder) or a combo thereof. The shame of it all is he isn't getting mental health help because now hacking and tucking is the new trendy thing in the name of PC.

My Brother in law was a tranny, he/she betrayed my sister and this is one reason why I don't buy the GAY agenda, it's a slap in the face to us ALL. deceivers and liars. Gay rights my sweet bippy. (marriage is a privilege not a RIGHT). That is right, Nobody has a RIGHT to marry, THAT RIGHT! Not guaranteed in the constitution. Gays don't get a free pass on their lies or pretenses, and blaming straight society on this and peer pressure is weak. Unforgivable. They HAVE hurt plenty of people.

Last edited:
.... no pun intended... okay, it was intended but she didn't get a whack job so, guess that is pretty lame

I can not believe ESPN glorified "it". Pitiful.

My Personal Opinion:

Anyone that was with Kris Jenner and lived with Kim and her sisters has to have some mental illness... As for the sex change, and wanting to be a woman that is his business and I really do not care because for the longest time I thought the man was gay and just was in the closet...

Nah he's just nuts.... crazy as a loon....

Truthfully every transgender individual I have met in my life have shown some severe mental illness, and Jenner is not special.

So he is loony as can be, but in the end if he feel like a woman than so be it, but I wish he would get out of the public view because I never liked him in the first place...
Yeah I've known a couple and there was definitely something wrong in the head.

I agree it's BDD or BID(body integrity disorder) or a combo thereof. The shame of it all is he isn't getting mental health help because now hacking and tucking is the new trendy thing in the name of PC.

Agreed. And now he is a Product (Prey) of the Infotainment Industry. They'll flog his story until any last vestige of his real self is sucked out of him.

My Brother in law was a tranny, he/she betrayed my sister and this is one reason why I don't buy the GAY agenda, it's a slap in the face to us ALL. deceivers and liars. Gay rights my sweet bippy. (marriage is a privilege not a RIGHT). That is right, Nobody has a RIGHT to marry, THAT RIGHT! Not guaranteed in the constitution. Gays don't get a free pass on their lies or pretenses, and blaming straight society on this and peer pressure is weak. Unforgivable. They HAVE hurt plenty of people.
Your brother in law tried to fit in by getting married, like society demanded. Lots of families get fucked up because of that pressure to fit in.

Is Caitlyn Jenner a Whack Job?

Yes. But not because of his transgender - because of his association with the Kardashian bunch.

Both.
Why does his transgender make him a whack job?
Because something is obviously wrong with a person who can't accept themselves to the point he they have gender reassignment. If a person wanted to cut off a perfectly good leg you'd say they were in need of a psychiatrist. Tranny wants to cut off a perfectly good penis and everybody says OK that's perfectly normal. No it's not! It's BDD and/or BID it's the same mental illness as the guy who wants to cut off his leg, just a different body part.

Your brother in law tried to fit in by getting married, like society demanded. Lots of families get fucked up because of that pressure to fit in.

Way to avoid my point about your brother in law.

So you are my conscience now? Like Dickens ghost of gayness to come? I am so tired of arguing the arguing the obvious. Damned tired.
Way to avoid my point about your brother in law.

.... no pun intended... okay, it was intended but she didn't get a whack job so, guess that is pretty lame

The craziest and weirdest thing about her is that she's a Republican

You glorify a misconception based on a lie to help you swallow the pill..

The craziest and weirdest thing about her is that she's a Republican
tumblr_lhzixxNt0s1qazkdco1_500.gif

My Personal Opinion:

Anyone that was with Kris Jenner and lived with Kim and her sisters has to have some mental illness... As for the sex change, and wanting to be a woman that is his business and I really do not care because for the longest time I thought the man was gay and just was in the closet...

He got sick from the methane gas exuding out of Kim's giant arse. :D
You wish you had gluts like that, instead of a gin sugars bottom..

My Personal Opinion:

Nah he's just nuts.... crazy as a loon....

oh-shit-o.gif

There might be some pressure, but I wouldn't call it a demand.
I cant think of a better way to raise children though. Maybe a close knit family nearby helps...but not as good as 2 parents.

Forum List

Back