Is carnivorism ethical?

Sumer is Babylon.

forests is just one of the options, the most common. Nowadays, predators also mostly hide in the forests. But it can also be mountains, or, for example, deserts, any places where you can hide, track down a victim, evade persecution.

No, it is not. A lineman has to do hard physical work. And it requires intellect to do it properly. Try climbing 25 or 30 utility poles in a day. And that does not include the work done when you get up there.
I am in good physical shape. I can climb onto the utility poles even without special devices. What they won't do.

In fact, I have nothing against working prosessions. I respect any work. But working all day physically is not the best way for physical development. A clerk is more likely to become a good athlete. To do this, you need to plow intensively and rest a lot.

PS
Of course, an electrician is also an intellectual profession. But we got too far off topic.

Sorry, not going to happen ...
My Religion and Ethics forbid that kind of careless promiscuity with the likes of you ... :thup:

But the girl in the photo you posted looks like a cheap slut

I am in good physical shape. I can climb onto the utility poles even without special devices. What they won't do.

Well yeah ... You put a 16 oz ribeye with steak fries on top of the utility pole ...
And I'll use a bucket truck to get it down ... Then go to the gym and work it off.

In fact, I have nothing against working prosessions. I respect any work. But working all day physically is not the best way for physical development. A clerk is more likely to become a good athlete. To do this, you need to plow intensively and rest a lot.

PS
Of course, an electrician is also an intellectual profession. But we got too far off topic.

I did not get off topic at all. I was simply stating my experience with working professions that require hard physical labor and whether they were meat eaters or not. Your claim that meat eaters are fat and weak is ridiculous.

Well yeah ... You put a 16 oz ribeye with steak fries on top of the utility pole ...
And I'll use a bucket truck to get it down ... Then go to the gym and work it off.

Bucket trucks are great. I spent hours and hours working out of them. But sometimes the work requires you strap on a set of hooks and climb. By the time you get the truck parked, the bucket unracked, and boom up, I will be finishing the steak and heading down. I'll meet you at the gym.

Bucket trucks are great. I spent hours and hours working out of them. But sometimes the work requires you strap on a set of hooks and climb. By the time you get the truck parked, the bucket unracked, and boom up, I will be finishing the steak and heading down. I'll meet you at the gym.

Oh don't be crazy ... Should that be the case, I would be eating fried chicken,
listening to the radio and watching you freeze your ass off climbing that pole.

Go ahead ... Jump in, we can ride together to the gym, and brush off the seat so you don't get those crumbs on you.

WinterBorn If someone wants to achieve results in physical strength, speed, something like CrossFit, boxing or Olympic weightlifting, physical work will greatly interfere with him, believe me, I have experience in this. His fatigue will not allow him to grow as an athlete. Even if he does something extraordinary at work, he does not have regularity and this will not help him much in sports.
Sport is very hard work, it requires strong mobilization and good recovery. Half an hour of intense training can kill your muscles for a week.

WinterBorn If someone wants to achieve results in physical strength, speed, something like CrossFit, boxing or Olympic weightlifting, physical work will greatly interfere with him, believe me, I have experience in this. His fatigue will not allow him to grow as an athlete. Even if he does something extraordinary at work, he does not have regularity and this will not help him much in sports.
Sport is very hard work, it requires strong mobilization and good recovery. Half an hour of intense training can kill your muscles for a week.

Look silly ... Why the hell do you think you need to tell anyone about sports, CrossFit, whatever ... Or what it requires?
Don't assume we don't do it and have a good idea what it takes already.

The only thing I can tell from your continued nonsense, is that eating grass has left you
with a mineral deficiency that results in your obvious misery, as well as the lack of a sense of humor.

No one here has problem with your passion for chewing pine nuts.

Last edited:
The only thing I can tell from your continued nonsense, is that eating grass has left you
with a mineral deficiency that results in your obvious misery,
Meat eaters are religious fanatics. They object to the real facts that they are shown in favor of the holy scriptures about the benefits of meateating.

Meat eaters are religious fanatics. They object to the real facts that they are shown in favor of the holy scriptures about the benefits of meateating.

No they aren't and they are in no way obligated to worship your nonsense.

You do know that a person can buy a watch that monitors and charts everything from their pulse-ox to heartbeat, caloric burn, sleep cycle, activity levels ...
And that comes with programs where they can log their food intake and it will calculate everything down to the milligram as far as ...
Fats, carbohydrates, and proteins ... Then combine and corollate all that data, allowing them to set goals ... While providing them with a connection to
an entire community that shares the same interests in a healthy lifestyle ... Right?

How about you go argue the merits of the neolithic age while the rest of us enjoy the 21st Century.

Last edited:
How about you go argue the merits of the neolithic age while the rest of us enjoy the 21st Century.
meat-eating is a return to the Neolithic. Moreover, the savages ate meat and ran with stone hammers even when the nobles were already building observatories.

This is a lie, our morphology and origin suggests that we are not predators, just part of humanity has degenerated to carnivor
Oh stop it. You don't know what the fuck you are babbling about. We started out in the trees eating primarily fruits with the occasional bird or whatever to add a little protein just like the chimps and monkeys do now.

As we evolved, including being able to make and keep fire, we could eat more MEAT protein (cooking makes meat tenderer allowing for more consumption) which caused our brains to evolve to bigger and smarter supposedly.

Poor wittle vegans never have a complete diet and as such tend to score lower on iq scales and have more mental problems. Just an FYI.

meat-eating is a return to the Neolithic. Moreover, the savages ate meat and ran with stone hammers even when the nobles were already building observatories.

And there is a sale on butterfly pork chops at Brookshire's right now ... :thup:

As we evolved, including being able to make and keep fire
Meat-eaters didn't evolve and they didn't have fire. Archeology says that meat-eaters had massive jaws and a bite that was capable of cutting raw meat.

Peoples that was not eat meat and had fire had reduction of the teeth
Mythology says that Prometheus stole fire from Mount Olympus and brought it to the savages.

Mythology says that Prometheus stole fire from Mount Olympus and brought it to the savages.

Well at least you are willing to suggest your Ethics may be based on a Myth.
More than likely, it was lightning hitting a tree one of you bark chewers was nibbling on.

Forum List

Back