Is CDC Capable of Handling the Wuhan Virus?

When's the last time you have written a comment that does not sound like it was written by 13 year old teen girl?

I haven't seen it. You could at least try acting like a man.

You're the child that went to a website with a main page dominated by the Coronavirus and found something about diversity, then claimed the site is "more obsessed about diversity than the Corona." ;)

You put "diversity" in the search bar in the CDC website and you get 18,000 hits. For Corona only 7,000. Try again...

I hope you get treated by a diversity hire. And if it is a radical Marxist who hates Americans, that's even better!

Diversity has been a concern for decades, coronavirus for a few months.

View attachment 312160
Wait, did you actually out "diversity" into the search bar?

So you were deliberately looking for something to be pissed about. You wanted to be outraged.

Dumb-ass.

Because the person was claiming that diversity is some fringe factor, while the organization is focused on diseases like Corona.

Turns out they have put out more information on diversity than the death virus.
"The person"?

What person?

You started the thread, Moron.

Lay of the hallucinogenics for a while.

You're the child that went to a website with a main page dominated by the Coronavirus and found something about diversity, then claimed the site is "more obsessed about diversity than the Corona." ;)

You put "diversity" in the search bar in the CDC website and you get 18,000 hits. For Corona only 7,000. Try again...

I hope you get treated by a diversity hire. And if it is a radical Marxist who hates Americans, that's even better!

View attachment 312160

So you were deliberately looking for something to be pissed about. You wanted to be outraged.

Dumb-ass.

Because the person was claiming that diversity is some fringe factor, while the organization is focused on diseases like Corona.

"The person"?

What person?

Obviously I was referring to Montrovant.

Isn't it time for 13 year old girls to go sleeping? Which part of for adults... for Americans... do you have trouble understanding?

Sure, kid. Whatever helps you feel better about yourself.

LMAO!

When's the last time you have written a comment that does not sound like it was written by 13 year old teen girl?

View attachment 312160
Stay away from Disney World. Diversity and the Virus can spread quickly. Children as we all know get into everything. And they can spread the virus to many. This ain't old Walt's place. That ended many years ago.
And this has what to do with the current discussion?

This is from the CDC site

CDC Diversity and Inclusion Management

CDC′s mission is to be a reflection of the population we serve. With over 17,000 employees all over the world, building and sustaining diversity in the work place is essential. CDC is committed to creating a diverse work environment that fosters appreciation and mutual respect for each and every employee. As a management philosophy, ensuring diversity helps create a positive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to reach their potential and maximize their contributions to CDC′s mission. In addition, this management philosophy encourages CDC employees to demonstrate cultural adeptness in their relationships with CDC constituents and customers.

CDC’s Office of Minority Health & Health Equity (OMHHE), Diversity & Inclusion Management (DM) leads CDC′s diversity effort by focuses its efforts on fostering the development of a strategic framework in support of CDC′s Diversity Policy which is to ensure that diversity is an integral part of our day-to-day management and public health initiatives. Diversity in gender, race, ethnicity and other unique aspects are what make this agency richly and wonderfully empowered and capable to do the work of health protection and disease prevention for all people.

For more information about CDC’s diversity policies please visit the Office of Minority Health & Health Equity (OMHHE), Diversity & Inclusion Management (DM).

CDC Diversity and Inclusion Management | About | CDC

The CDC website seems more obsessed about diversity than the Corona. It appears diversity hires are handling the Corona situation, so no wonder we are running out of kits and having other failures.

I personally overheard a radical America hating Marxist talk about the CDC and how his friends are working for the agency. Surely it is not a complete leftist shit show, but there definitely are cases who side with the virus and against America and Trump. Are they capable of handling the situation?
They don't have control of the media....so they cannot control the panic.

This is from the CDC site

CDC Diversity and Inclusion Management

CDC′s mission is to be a reflection of the population we serve. With over 17,000 employees all over the world, building and sustaining diversity in the work place is essential. CDC is committed to creating a diverse work environment that fosters appreciation and mutual respect for each and every employee. As a management philosophy, ensuring diversity helps create a positive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to reach their potential and maximize their contributions to CDC′s mission. In addition, this management philosophy encourages CDC employees to demonstrate cultural adeptness in their relationships with CDC constituents and customers.

CDC’s Office of Minority Health & Health Equity (OMHHE), Diversity & Inclusion Management (DM) leads CDC′s diversity effort by focuses its efforts on fostering the development of a strategic framework in support of CDC′s Diversity Policy which is to ensure that diversity is an integral part of our day-to-day management and public health initiatives. Diversity in gender, race, ethnicity and other unique aspects are what make this agency richly and wonderfully empowered and capable to do the work of health protection and disease prevention for all people.

For more information about CDC’s diversity policies please visit the Office of Minority Health & Health Equity (OMHHE), Diversity & Inclusion Management (DM).

CDC Diversity and Inclusion Management | About | CDC

The CDC website seems more obsessed about diversity than the Corona. It appears diversity hires are handling the Corona situation, so no wonder we are running out of kits and having other failures.

I personally overheard a radical America hating Marxist talk about the CDC and how his friends are working for the agency. Surely it is not a complete leftist shit show, but there definitely are cases who side with the virus and against America and Trump. Are they capable of handling the situation?

The country is handling the Wuhan virus just fine. Less that 40 people in a nation of 330 million or so have assumed room temperature.

And most of them were extremely elderly people in a nursing home and living in a city where the people generally shit on the sidewalks. If they weren't killed with coronavirus, they would have likely died of something else, typhus or bubonic plague or other medieval ailments.

The role of the CDC is to accumulate statistics and report back. They seem to be doing a bangup job on this

View attachment 312160

Dumb-ass.

"The person"?

What person?

Isn't it time for 13 year old girls to go sleeping? Which part of for adults... for Americans... do you have trouble understanding?
Lol, obviously you haven't the wit to even put up a credible defense of your own actions. You obviously put "diversity" into the search bar long before Montrovant commented. You are the OP, after all.

Plus you're really bad at this insult stuff. You're just embarrassing yourself.

View attachment 312160

Dumb-ass.

"The person"?

What person?

Lol, obviously you haven't the wit to even put up a credible defense of your own actions. You obviously put "diversity" into the search bar long before Montrovant commented. You are the OP, after all.

Even if it did, what difference does it make? The situation is what it is...

13 year old girls should be sleeping at this time. Growing into adulthood you should start reading the vomit of a posts you put out and edit them accordingly.

Dumb-ass.

"The person"?

What person?

13 year old girls should be sleeping at this time. Growing into adulthood you should start reading the vomit of a posts you put out and edit them accordingly.
Just hit me, you think it's evening/night because you aren't here, in the states, where it's mid-morning.

You're busted!

Let's see, it would be late evening or later in most of China right now......

Is that where you're trolling from?

"The person"?

What person?

Just hit me, you think it's evening/night because you aren't here, in the states, where it's mid-morning.

You're busted!

Mid morning is exactly when babies take their nap.

"The person"?

What person?

You're busted!

Mid morning is exactly when babies take their nap.
Lol, no. You're busted, troll-boy.

View attachment 312160

Dumb-ass.

Actually, what I said is that the CDCmain page is dominated by the Coronavirus, which it is. I don’t recall seeing anything about diversity; you had to look for that.

View attachment 312160

Dumb-ass.

Actually, what I said is that the CDCmain page is dominated by the Coronavirus, which it is. I don’t recall seeing anything about diversity; you had to look for that.
He was searching for something to be pissed off about.

It's the only time a tRumpling is ever really happy.

Forum List

Back