Is CNN starting to get it?

Jack on Sept. 1.

Reality. Biden won. Fuck your feelings.

Now Jack last Nov. 12!

Screen Shot 2021-09-01 at 3.28.36 PM.png

And here is Jack just two days after the election, LONG before any released evidence of fraud, LONG before Rudy and the Kracken, LONG before any witnesses were heard, LONG before any claims were brought before any court:

Screen Shot 2021-09-01 at 3.41.20 PM.png

THE STORY IS THE SAME./ Nothing ever changes. Jack is either one clairvoyant motherf@*!ker, or one sorry-ass, broken record lying, coverup leftwing clown whose story never changes no matter what, even when he claims the story is based on events---- events which had not yet even happened yet when he was already making the same claims he now says were BASED on those events!

All the evidence points to the latter.

Within a few days, Jack will be claiming Biden never pulled out of Afghanistan and that it all went beautifully smooth! :21: :laughing0301:

Jack on Sept. 1.

Now Jack last Nov. 12!

View attachment 533753

And here is Jack just two days after the election, LONG before any released evidence of fraud, LONG before Rudy and the Kracken, LONG before any witnesses were heard, LONG before any claims were brought before any court:

View attachment 533754

THE STORY IS THE SAME./ Nothing ever changes. Jack is either one clairvoyant motherf@*!ker, or one sorry-ass, broken record lying, coverup leftwing clown whose story never changes no matter what, even when he claims the story is based on events---- events which had not yet even happened yet when he was already making the same claims he now says were BASED on those events!

All the evidence points to the latter.

Within a few days, Jack will be claiming Biden never pulled out of Afghanistan and that it all went beautifully smooth! :21: :laughing0301:
Hmm...Ok, I'll bite. Are you dumb? Or just plain stupid?...or both? I really haven't figured out which.
I think you just like seeing yourself post.

Pssttt. Biden won. Fuck your feelings. BTW, it's now almost TEN months after the election. How long you idiots gonna keep Stop the Squeal in play? :)

Oh look, Jack bites! In other words, he has no explanation for how he was saying the EXACT SAME THING a couple days after the election that months later he claimed was based on events which had not even happened yet at the time he STARTED CLAIMING THEM.

:1peleas:
I love that you're my bitch.! :auiqs.jpg:
This why I call you cuck.

I don't have much love for CNN, but they appear to be raising questions about President Biden. At what point will MSNBC start to come around?

CNN - Breaking News, Latest News and Videos

From earlier this morning:

View attachment 533070

From just a couple minutes ago:

View attachment 533074
They just want to get Caramel Harris in because she's even more a commie than Joe. Really -- this could well be their motivation. Get him out and Harris gets the presidency and then runs as an incumbent.

Forum List

Back