Is Comey Walking Into An Ambush?

Trump’s Lies vs. Your Brain

Unfortunately, it’s no contest. Here’s what psychology tells us about life under a leader totally indifferent to the truth.

Trump’s Lies vs. Your Brain

Hilarious Trumpies think the country will believe the liar in Chief over Comey.
Your but is going to be really sore the next 8 years.
Keep ignoring the evidence I've presented. That's all u got.
What hard evidence have you presented and have you read Post #11 above?
Their entire agenda relies upon someone they claim is guilty of lying under oath. Doesn't get much funnier.

when you have a fake POTUS every media story about him is fake ...
:wtf:

If you have a fake President, it seems like all the media would have to do is tell the truth. If you have to lie about a false president you suck as a news agency.

hey derpie ... when you have a red car you dont tell everyone you have a blue one ....

well. on second thought you probably do.

when you have a fake POTUS every media story about him is fake ...
If you have a fake President, it seems like all the media would have to do is tell the truth. If you have to lie about a false president you suck as a news agency.
hey derpie ... when you have a red car you dont tell everyone you have a blue one ....well. on second thought you probably do.
:wtf:You are starting to sound more and more like the confused NSA 'spy' who hates herself because she's a white terrorist. :p

That's BS.

Fired FBI Director James Comey plans to testify that President Trump personally sought his 'loyalty' while also pressing to 'lift the cloud' of the Russia investigation, according to written testimony released Wednesday ahead of his Senate committee hearing. The same testimony also says Comey assured Trump back in January that he was not personally being investigated.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/07/comey-to-testify-that-trump-sought-loyalty-asked-to-lift-russia-cloud.html
Your own link is extremely damaging to Trump. You must not have read it. Lmao

(CNN)Former FBI Director James Comey will say Thursday that President Donald Trump asked him about the former national security adviser Michael Flynn and to "see your way clear to letting this go," according to a copy of his opening remarks posted online.

"He then said, 'I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go,'" Comey said in remarks posted on the website of the Senate intelligence committee. "I replied only that 'he is a good guy.' (In fact, I had a positive experience dealing with Mike Flynn when he was a colleague as Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency at the beginning of my term at FBI.) I did not say I would 'let this go.'"

That's mighty interesting but no seegar. This information is from the TrumpTrainNews bulletin I get but you will discount it I'm sure. Check out this leak. From Comey of all people.

This just in...

Comey's opening statement has been released.

Full Statement:

Chairman Burr, Ranking Member Warner, Members of the Committee. Thank you for inviting me to appear before you today. I was asked to testify today to describe for you my interactions with President-Elect and President Trump on subjects that I understand are of interest to you. I have not included every detail from my conversations with the President, but, to the best of my recollection, I have tried to include information that may be relevant to the Committee.

January 6 Briefing

I first met then-President-Elect Trump on Friday, January 6 in a conference room at Trump Tower in New York. I was there with other Intelligence Community (IC) leaders to brief him and his new national security team on the findings of an IC assessment concerning Russian efforts to interfere in the election. At the conclusion of that briefing, I remained alone with the President- Elect to brief him on some personally sensitive aspects of the information assembled during the assessment.

The IC leadership thought it important, for a variety of reasons, to alert the incoming President to the existence of this material, even though it was salacious and unverified. Among those reasons were: (1) we knew the media was about to publicly report the material and we believed the IC should not keep knowledge of the material and its imminent release from the President-Elect; and (2) to the extent there was some effort to compromise an incoming President, we could blunt any such effort with a defensive briefing.

The Director of National Intelligence asked that I personally do this portion of the briefing because I was staying in my position and because the material implicated the FBI’s counter-intelligence responsibilities. We also agreed I would do it alone to minimize potential embarrassment to the President-Elect. Although we agreed it made sense for me to do the briefing, the FBI’s leadership and I were concerned that the briefing might create a situation where a new President came into office uncertain about whether the FBI was conducting a counter-intelligence investigation of his personal conduct.[page1image19064]It is important to understand that FBI counter-intelligence investigations are different than the more-commonly known criminal investigative work. The Bureau’s goal in a counter-intelligence investigation is to understand the technical and human methods that hostile foreign powers are using to influence the United States or to steal our secrets. The FBI uses that understanding to disrupt those efforts. Sometimes disruption takes the form of alerting a person who is targeted for recruitment or influence by the foreign power. Sometimes it involves hardening a computer system that is being attacked. Sometimes it involves “turning” the recruited person into a double-agent, or publicly calling out the behavior with sanctions or expulsions of embassy-based intelligence officers. On occasion, criminal prosecution is used to disrupt intelligence activities.

Read more at BREAKING: Comey's Opening Statement Released | TrumpTrain

I'm sure the former G-man thinks tomorrow will be his chance at saving-face and redemption. I'm also sure he's practiced some new catch-phrases like "mildly nauseous" for the event. But what I think he's missing is that he will have no friends on that panel. Everybody hates him. He's not scary to anybody anymore because Trump nut-cut him. So if his plan is to parse words implying the President messed with his "investigation", he's going to have to either provide specifics or get laughed out of the room. And he has no specifics, of that we can be sure. Trying to say: "that's classified" will go over like a pregnant pole-vaulter. So my advice to Comey is not to show up or if he does to keep his eye on the tree-line....there will be snipers aplenty looking for some pay-back on this primadonna. :eusa_think:

gettyimages-631413284.jpg
A little nervous, there, Tom?
Me thinks Tom is a little nervous as many Trumpettes are.

That's BS.

Fired FBI Director James Comey plans to testify that President Trump personally sought his 'loyalty' while also pressing to 'lift the cloud' of the Russia investigation, according to written testimony released Wednesday ahead of his Senate committee hearing. The same testimony also says Comey assured Trump back in January that he was not personally being investigated.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/07/comey-to-testify-that-trump-sought-loyalty-asked-to-lift-russia-cloud.html
Your own link is extremely damaging to Trump. You must not have read it. Lmao

(CNN)Former FBI Director James Comey will say Thursday that President Donald Trump asked him about the former national security adviser Michael Flynn and to "see your way clear to letting this go," according to a copy of his opening remarks posted online.

"He then said, 'I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go,'" Comey said in remarks posted on the website of the Senate intelligence committee. "I replied only that 'he is a good guy.' (In fact, I had a positive experience dealing with Mike Flynn when he was a colleague as Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency at the beginning of my term at FBI.) I did not say I would 'let this go.'"

That's mighty interesting but no seegar. This information is from the TrumpTrainNews bulletin I get but you will discount it I'm sure. Check out this leak. From Comey of all people.

This just in...

Comey's opening statement has been released.

Full Statement:

Chairman Burr, Ranking Member Warner, Members of the Committee. Thank you for inviting me to appear before you today. I was asked to testify today to describe for you my interactions with President-Elect and President Trump on subjects that I understand are of interest to you. I have not included every detail from my conversations with the President, but, to the best of my recollection, I have tried to include information that may be relevant to the Committee.

January 6 Briefing

I first met then-President-Elect Trump on Friday, January 6 in a conference room at Trump Tower in New York. I was there with other Intelligence Community (IC) leaders to brief him and his new national security team on the findings of an IC assessment concerning Russian efforts to interfere in the election. At the conclusion of that briefing, I remained alone with the President- Elect to brief him on some personally sensitive aspects of the information assembled during the assessment.

The IC leadership thought it important, for a variety of reasons, to alert the incoming President to the existence of this material, even though it was salacious and unverified. Among those reasons were: (1) we knew the media was about to publicly report the material and we believed the IC should not keep knowledge of the material and its imminent release from the President-Elect; and (2) to the extent there was some effort to compromise an incoming President, we could blunt any such effort with a defensive briefing.

The Director of National Intelligence asked that I personally do this portion of the briefing because I was staying in my position and because the material implicated the FBI’s counter-intelligence responsibilities. We also agreed I would do it alone to minimize potential embarrassment to the President-Elect. Although we agreed it made sense for me to do the briefing, the FBI’s leadership and I were concerned that the briefing might create a situation where a new President came into office uncertain about whether the FBI was conducting a counter-intelligence investigation of his personal conduct.[page1image19064]It is important to understand that FBI counter-intelligence investigations are different than the more-commonly known criminal investigative work. The Bureau’s goal in a counter-intelligence investigation is to understand the technical and human methods that hostile foreign powers are using to influence the United States or to steal our secrets. The FBI uses that understanding to disrupt those efforts. Sometimes disruption takes the form of alerting a person who is targeted for recruitment or influence by the foreign power. Sometimes it involves hardening a computer system that is being attacked. Sometimes it involves “turning” the recruited person into a double-agent, or publicly calling out the behavior with sanctions or expulsions of embassy-based intelligence officers. On occasion, criminal prosecution is used to disrupt intelligence activities.

Read more at BREAKING: Comey's Opening Statement Released | TrumpTrain
BUT BUT THE NARRATIVE!

Neil Cavato, Fox News:
Hilarious you play the bogus fake news game with CNN while you support a pathological liar.
You mean you are pissed at me because I won't support YOUR choice of liars? :p

Barry is, so far, unequaled, though Trump might be giving him a run for his money. He has yet to lie to the loved ones of deceased Americans whose deaths he has caused, like Barry did. He has yet to win 'Lie of the Year'.

'Fake News Game'? Take a look at the video again, how CNN doesn't just 'out' themselves - they brag about it. :p
don't give me that lie that Obama was just as bad.
Your orange clown started lying on day one of his presidency and hasn't stopped yet.
His MO is one of being a liar.. and not even a good one.
You lie just like your whiny little bitch does.

Last edited:
Comey: I met with Trump nine times in 4 months. I met with Obama twice in two years.

Obama wasn't trying to get any investigation stopped.

I'm sure the former G-man thinks tomorrow will be his chance at saving-face and redemption. I'm also sure he's practiced some new catch-phrases like "mildly nauseous" for the event. But what I think he's missing is that he will have no friends on that panel. Everybody hates him. He's not scary to anybody anymore because Trump nut-cut him. So if his plan is to parse words implying the President messed with his "investigation", he's going to have to either provide specifics or get laughed out of the room. And he has no specifics, of that we can be sure. Trying to say: "that's classified" will go over like a pregnant pole-vaulter. So my advice to Comey is not to show up or if he does to keep his eye on the tree-line....there will be snipers aplenty looking for some pay-back on this primadonna. :eusa_think:

gettyimages-631413284.jpg
A little nervous, there, Tom?
so what did the russians do?

I'll be watching (sort of, from work) along with everyone else I know. Must see tv tomorrow a.m. Kick off is at 10:45 (or is it 10?)
All I want to here is about:
the loyalty oath
did he tell Trump thrice before the cock crowed that he was not involved in the Russia probe?
what conversations with Trump concerned Comey and what did he say/why was he uncomfortable. And I hope he hands over the memos, but maybe he has been told by the special counsel not to.
The problems with the "memos" are they are Comey's recollections of what was said between him and Trump.
A) How many times have you sat in a meeting heard someone say something then leave the meeting and copy down "EXACTLY" word for word what was said.
So unless he had a recorder (which would then be illegal...) we are to believe his ability to 100% remember exactly what Trump said.
B) The other problem... unless Trump has a recorder...(Remember Nixon's famous taping system?) it will be Comey's word that Trump pressured him. And that is not
good enough...except for the Democrats!
why does it have to be "exactly" what Trump said? I heard someone say that, too, and I thought the same thing you did--our memories aren't like that, unless as an FBI man for decades, he has some tricks you and I don't know for remembering discussions verbatim.
The point is, it doesn't matter. You can recall the gist of a conversation without remembering every exact word. I don't know why you seem to think Trump's recollection of the matter is any better than Comey's.
The long and short of it, sans your supposed justification, is that you have already decided that you aren't going to believe a word Comey says. I'm SHOCKED I tell you. SHOCKED!

No it's just that I won't believe either one! Now as far as memory tricks??? He was NOT an FBI field agent. Never.
So any "field memory tricks" not at least from his background!
James Comey - Wikipedia

Comey: I met with Trump nine times in 4 months. I met with Obama twice in two years.

Obama wasn't trying to get any investigation stopped.
Obummer had lynch. he didn't need comey. hahahahahahaha

Former director Comey, when president Trump asked for your "Honest Loyalty" wasn't it clear that president Trump was not asking you to do anything illegal? RIP obstruction of justice impeachment wet dream. :laugh:

Neil Cavato, Fox News:
Hilarious you play the bogus fake news game with CNN while you support a pathological liar.
You mean you are pissed at me because I won't support YOUR choice of liars? :p

Barry is, so far, unequaled, though Trump might be giving him a run for his money. He has yet to lie to the loved ones of deceased Americans whose deaths he has caused, like Barry did. He has yet to win 'Lie of the Year'.

'Fake News Game'? Take a look at the video again, how CNN doesn't just 'out' themselves - they brag about it. :p
don't give me that lie that Obama was just as bad.
Your orange clown started lying on day one of his presidency and hasn't stopped yet.
His MO is one of being a liar.. and not even a good one.
You lie just like your whiny little bitch does.
Actually Obama was lying when he was a teen-ager.
Read what he wrote in his OWN words about "lying" , tricks, tactics to keep people like you from finding out Obama truly was an angry black man.
Obamabiography1995.png

Forum List

Back