Is Comrade Trump preparing to walk back to Birfer lie?

Trump forced 0bama's hand and got him to reveal his birth certificate. Trump is taking credit for that. Trump has seen it and is now convinced that 0bama was born in the US. That's perfectly logical and in no way an apology. Trump also correctly attributed the "birth" of the birthers to Hillary and her campaign from 2007-2008.

Leftist liars and losers desperately trying to make a mountain out of an ant hill.
So a nobody forced a sitting president to prove he's legitimate? And it turns out that he has been legitimate all along?

This will only remind the nation that Republicans are racist fucks. Being 90% white doesn't help.

1. Trump was far from a nobody.
2. There is nothing racist about demanding to see a birth certificate that has been kept hidden.
3. YOU are the real racist fuck.

I watched the Presser live and was wondering why it it was taking so long and why he hadn't talked yet.

Guess I got rolled too! :biggrin:

The Conway Effect continues. I'll bet she told him he'd better just suck it up and get his shit together on this.
Which lie will Trump supporter's believe:

1. That President Obama wasn't born in the US

or

2. Donald Trump believes President Obama was born in the US

Which will it be????

Trump has turned on his supporters.

Trump has to say the phony Obama was born in this country, or the rabid, liberal MSM would butcher him in the press. The end justifies the means.

It looks like Trump will be the next president. He's not perfect, but he is far better than the lying, corrupt, murdering Hillary!

Forum List

Back