Is Covid Creating A Cult?

Why do nurses and doctors even bother with masks at all in hospitals...

Because during an operation, the concept is to minimize introducing bacterial pathogens into the organs exposed by anyone in the room. That is why minimal invasive hip replacements are so successful. The old, traditional approach was to open up a huge cut and bacteria could and often caused complications. Viruses are not bacteria. The human body even when undergoing an operation is designed to use its immune system to deal with viruses. If the immune system is healthy it amazingly programs itself to defeat viruses and the more it faces the more successful it is. Wearing a mask is like putting the immune system in the penalty box where it cannot do what it was designed to do. Please do some research.
That's a great theory (sarcasm intended), but you have to understand that this virus is a novel coronavirus, one that we have no natural built-in immunity to. Oh ya, and it can cause permanent lung damage and damage to other organs!!!

Once you're exposed to a virus, protozoan, bacteria, parasite, your immune system starts mounting a response. 60-80 percent of people fight it off without even having any symptoms. 99 percent of people infected recover. Compromised systems and elderly people are the people who are dying.

...this virus is a novel coronavirus, one that we have no natural built-in immunity to. Oh ya, and it can cause permanent lung damage and damage to other organs!!!

Retard, and that includes you Kondor3, the body generally has no natural immunity to anything unless exposed to it. Please do research on how immune systems work before parroting fake news taking points. But keep wearing your germ filled mask which will most likely get you sick.
"Fake news talking points" ???!!! :auiqs.jpg:

1590149540363.jpeg

I mean, there seems to be a bunch of mask-wearing people in some kind of
end of the world disaster cult screaming that we will all die if we don't wear masks!!! It is really getting insane.
Yep, and unfortunately, my sister, whom I live with, is one of these sheep. She even ordered some masks for me, which I didn't ask her to do. I HAVE worn a mask a couple times now, just to keep the peace with my sister. They're actually not bad, except if I try to wear one while driving. I have to wear glasses when I drive, so I tried wearing a mask. I tend to breathe through my mouth, which fogged up my glasses when wearing a mask, so NO more mask wearing while I'm driving. And I've considered just telling my sister I did wear the mask when I'm out, but NOT actually wear it at all. I'll be going out tomorrow, so I may do that.

On topic:

There are ways to wear a mask without fogging up one's glasses. A simple google search will reveal them to you. They are
quite helpful.

Other thoughts:

You really come off like a moron in many of your posts. You claim to have a 147 IQ, but you communicate at
a much lower level. Things that seem really pithy or clever to you are eye-rolling level lame to those who read them.
Take your devious plan to lie to your sister about wearing the mask, for example. So uninteresting.....but you just had to
tell us about it.

I have a theory....Masks limit your air supply and therefore limits oxygen to the brain. In fact, doctors have said wearing a mask for extended times (like they are forcing some workers to do) can be very deleterious to one's brain. Lowering the oxygen intake causes hypoxia which causes confused thinking or even loss of balance, fainting, etc. One can then easily imagine these impaired people being convinced they have to wear masks. Once they amass power as a cult, who knows what anti-constitutional crap they will try to shit on us.

Bullshit! A lib could have a days worth of lies from what you post in one tread about masks.

Oh there's a cult all right, but it's not the people wearing masks....

Wearing a face isn't normal. It suppresses the immune system.
Yeah, all those doctors and nurses who wear them a lot more than you do are dropping like fies1

Your bullshit is getting deep and starting to smell.

Why do nurses and doctors even bother with masks at all in hospitals...

Because during an operation, the concept is to minimize introducing bacterial pathogens into the organs exposed by anyone in the room. That is why minimal invasive hip replacements are so successful. The old, traditional approach was to open up a huge cut and bacteria could and often caused complications. Viruses are not bacteria. The human body even when undergoing an operation is designed to use its immune system to deal with viruses. If the immune system is healthy it amazingly programs itself to defeat viruses and the more it faces the more successful it is. Wearing a mask is like putting the immune system in the penalty box where it cannot do what it was designed to do. Please do some research.
:lol:

Nope! Not even close reality!

I have a theory....Masks limit your air supply and therefore limits oxygen to the brain. In fact, doctors have said wearing a mask for extended times (like they are forcing some workers to do) can be very deleterious to one's brain. Lowering the oxygen intake causes hypoxia which causes confused thinking or even loss of balance, fainting, etc. One can then easily imagine these impaired people being convinced they have to wear masks. Once they amass power as a cult, who knows what anti-constitutional crap they will try to shit on us.

That's truth. Its dangerous to wear a mask for extended periods. I don't wear one. The immune system breathes in approximately 100 million viruses a day and is constantly responding and removing these threats. Wearing a mask and staying locked up suppresses your immune system.
:cuckoo:

Do those 100 million viruses in the air that we breath in daily, not exist in the air in your home, where you aren't wearing your mask? They just magically disappear in the air in your house, which comes from outside?

The ignorant bull crap that you are spouting is just utterly ridiculous! Take a deep breath, to get some oxygen filled with viruses, to your brain, and get it out of its slumber boy!

That's truth. Its dangerous to wear a mask for extended periods. I don't wear one. The immune system breathes in approximately 100 million viruses a day and is constantly responding and removing these threats. Wearing a mask and staying locked up suppresses your immune system.

Do those 100 million viruses in the air that we breath in daily, not exist in the air in your home, where you aren't wearing your mask? They just magically disappear in the air in your house, which comes from outside?

The ignorant bull crap that you are spouting is just utterly ridiculous! Take a deep breath, to get some oxygen filled with viruses, to your brain, and get it out of its slumber boy!

They exist in your house but that number significantly increases when you step outdoors and then exponentially increases as one interacts in public, work, etc. That's not bullcrap. I've worked in a microbiological hood studying viruses, protozoans, and bacteria and have seen those numbers. They are not incorrect.

Oh there's a cult all right, but it's not the people wearing masks....

Wearing a face isn't normal. It suppresses the immune system.
Yeah, all those doctors and nurses who wear them a lot more than you do are dropping like fies1

Your bullshit is getting deep and starting to smell.

Doctors and nurses don't wear masks to keep from getting infected, einstein. During surgery, they're worn to protect the patient. Your ignorance is noted though.

I mean, there seems to be a bunch of mask-wearing people in some kind of
end of the world disaster cult screaming that we will all die if we don't wear masks!!! It is really getting insane.
Yep, and unfortunately, my sister, whom I live with, is one of these sheep. She even ordered some masks for me, which I didn't ask her to do. I HAVE worn a mask a couple times now, just to keep the peace with my sister. They're actually not bad, except if I try to wear one while driving. I have to wear glasses when I drive, so I tried wearing a mask. I tend to breathe through my mouth, which fogged up my glasses when wearing a mask, so NO more mask wearing while I'm driving. And I've considered just telling my sister I did wear the mask when I'm out, but NOT actually wear it at all. I'll be going out tomorrow, so I may do that.
why the fuck would you wear it while driving. are you a public bus driver or a cabbie?

So, you wear a mask in your own home? :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back