Is Covid Creating A Cult?

I have a theory....Masks limit your air supply and therefore limits oxygen to the brain. In fact, doctors have said wearing a mask for extended times (like they are forcing some workers to do) can be very deleterious to one's brain. Lowering the oxygen intake causes hypoxia which causes confused thinking or even loss of balance, fainting, etc. One can then easily imagine these impaired people being convinced they have to wear masks. Once they amass power as a cult, who knows what anti-constitutional crap they will try to shit on us.
makes me wonder how the NFL and their new mask made from the same material they used on surgical masks will affect the players. I guess each time they come off the field they will head for those oxygen bottles, which brings up the subject Does each player get his own oxygen mask?

Why do nurses and doctors even bother with masks at all in hospitals...They should all go with the trumper wild wild he man west...And wear no masks or protection gear at all, eh?

Y'all are being idiots. And selfish....

Screw your heads back on... :lol:
Ah, the old "nurses and doctors wear masks" cult argument. You know construction workers wear helmets to protect their heads does that mean we all now should dawn safety helmets? :badgrin: You are "of the cult" apparently.....

Forum List

Back