Is creating intelligence an artifact of intelligence?

The mass and energy never go away. Nothing weaselly about it. This is fundamental science.
You simply repeat yourself regurgitating long refuted institutional propaganda. Just makes you sound naive and stupid.Try thinking for yourself for once.
I've never been accused of that before.

You clearly don't know jack shit about science.

There is no conflict between the ideal of religion and the ideal of science, but science is opposed to theological dogmas because science is founded on fact. To me, the universe is simply a great machine which never came into being and never will end. The human being is no exception to the natural order. Man, like the universe, is a machine. Nothing enters our minds or determines our actions which is not directly or indirectly a response to stimuli beating upon our sense organs from without. Owing to the similarity of our construction and the sameness of our environment, we respond in like manner to similar stimuli, and from the concordance of our reactions, understanding is born. In the course of ages, mechanisms of infinite complexity are developed, but what we call "soul " or "spirit," is nothing more than the sum of the functionings of the body. When this functioning ceases, the "soul" or the "spirit" ceases likewise.

- Nikola Tesla.

I'd assert, in direct response to the topic, that Tesla would likely apply the same logic to all of life, not just humans.

More specific to the current sidetrack:

"There is no energy in matter other than that received from the environment."
- Nikola Tesla"

Again, indistinct from gibberish without first defining terms such as "matter" (making them thoroughly unambiguous).

There is no conflict between the ideal of religion and the ideal of science, but science is opposed to theological dogmas because science is founded on fact. To me, the universe is simply a great machine which never came into being and never will end. The human being is no exception to the natural order. Man, like the universe, is a machine. Nothing enters our minds or determines our actions which is not directly or indirectly a response to stimuli beating upon our sense organs from without. Owing to the similarity of our construction and the sameness of our environment, we respond in like manner to similar stimuli, and from the concordance of our reactions, understanding is born. In the course of ages, mechanisms of infinite complexity are developed, but what we call "soul " or "spirit," is nothing more than the sum of the functionings of the body. When this functioning ceases, the "soul" or the "spirit" ceases likewise.

- Nikola Tesla.

I'd assert, in direct response to the topic, that Tesla would likely apply the same logic to all of life, not just humans.

More specific to the current sidetrack:

"There is no energy in matter other than that received from the environment."
- Nikola Tesla"

Again, indistinct from gibberish without first defining terms such as "matter" (making them thoroughly unambiguous).
That's good because I did too. You must have missed it. It's why I am discussing intelligence and not humans.

I only used humans as an example.

"Tesla would likely apply the same logic to all of life, not just humans."
That's good because I did too. You must have missed it. It's why I am discussing intelligence and not humans.

I only used humans as an example.
Oh? So, for "example".. that must be why in response to Thunk here, instead of just saying "I am discussing intelligence and not humans", you said what again?
Is "creating" an artifact of the creator?

I wasn't being sarcastic.

I do infact think God is THE Creator...and we are made in His image...so WE have a desire/drive to create.

Create intelligence sure...but create other things as well.

Same question...but you're focused on the word "intelligence" and I'm focused on the word "create".
Sure. I was actually thinking that we can use our experiences as creators as a proxy to understand God.

Such as we create things for a reason to serve a purpose. Our creations are created in steps. Our creations require intelligence. The more complex our creation the greater the intelligence needs to be and the more steps needed to create it.

How about this for a mind exercise?

What if God the Creator is asking himself the same questions we ask?

- What is the meaning of life?
- What is My purpose?
- Why do I exist?

So He creates beings (us) in His image to explore every imaginable variation of these questions.
If he doesn’t know, we don’t have a chance!
My, how truly pathetic.. won't someone bring in the Violins.. please?! :(

Last edited:
Dude, learn how to edit thread boxes. I don’t even want to try to reply directly to it and have to fix your fuck upon.

You are making even less sense than usual.

It’s not my fault you insert words that aren’t there. I literally cannot control you doing that stupid shit. So take your mistake like a man.

Yes, those direct quotes.. all my fault! So obscure! So dishonest! :(

Indeed, for far too long, too much of mankind has been obsessed with believing some "God" made us in "His image" and NOT the other way around.

Yes, those direct quotes.. all my fault! So obscure! So dishonest! :(

Indeed, for far too long, too much of mankind has been obsessed with believing some "God" made us in "His image" and NOT the other way around.
Yes. You actually are. You’re like one step below FF. But if you keep at it I have super high hopes for you.

Look if you can’t figure out your error that’s your problem.

You look in the mirror and see "God" instead of a peculiarly intelligent animal, but just an animal nonetheless. That's your problem. Deal with it.

"Critical thinking is the practice of challenging what one does believe to test its validity." Something ding apparently never does.

Last edited:
You look in the mirror and see "God" instead of a peculiarly intelligent animal, but just an animal nonetheless. That's your problem. Deal with it.

"Critical thinking is the practice of challenging what one does believe to test its validity." Something ding apparently never does.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Dealing with you is a piece of cake.

Forum List

Back