Is Democracy being destroyed?

westwall So glad to see you're okay.

I heard about an anti-government nut in Utah threaten to murder Biden and get shot to death by authorities serving a warrant....and naturally worried.

Nope, the Republicans attempt to take ballots away, and replace phony people in the States of Electoral College.

Don't always lie!

It's been proved over and over again that trump wasn't worthy to serve in ANY position of trust business or the Presidency!

3 of Trump's 4 Chiefs of Staff have said Trump shouldn't be president again. And the 4th looks to have flipped and turned a federal witness against Trump.

westwall So glad to see you're okay.

I heard about an anti-government nut in Utah threaten to murder Biden and get shot to death by authorities serving a warrant....and naturally worried.

I'm in Nevada, and far from anti government. I am pro Constitutional Republic.

I am against fascists, like you, who are desperately trying to destroy that Republic.

I'm in Nevada, and far from anti government. I am pro Constitutional Republic.

I am against fascists, like you, who are desperately trying to destroy that Republic.

You rant regularly about all the civil war you're calling for. And since not a single state is behind your insane civil war babble, that leaves just generic Timothy McVeigh style domestic terrorism.

Like trying to shoot cops serving a lawful warrant.

So I worried. Good to see you're okay.

Who cares. They are political class whores.

These are all hand picked by Trump, have all worked intimately with Trump, all know the man personally and professionally.

And they all say that Trump should never be in office again.

They're trying to warn you, West. Listen to them.

FedGov is fucking MISERABLE. None of their stuff works. I had to renew a ham license last week, couldn't even get in to the damn system. Those motherfuckers are not only completely clueless, a broken web site like that would NEVER get by any competent QA guy, which means they put the fucking thing in production WITHOUT TESTING IT.

Those fuckers oughta be SHOT for being so goddamn stupid.

Yep. Most of them are liars and crooks because as federal or government workers, they are PROTECTED from any real accountability. Your account above reminds me of the NOAA weather website I use to check the weather. It is the least useful, least functional site I know of for getting weather info---- half the time it isn't even working right and is down. No one in the private sector could be so incompetent and still hold a job.

no it doesnt,,

you know I am giving you the benefit of the doubt calling you a liar since the option is much worse,,

Yes, it does. How many times need you be shown this...?
  1. government by the people; a form of government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised directly by them or by their elected agents under a free electoral system.
  2. a state having such a form of government:The United States and Canada are democracies.
[emphasis mine to highlight your ignorance]

Yes, it does. How many times need you be shown this...?
    • government by the people; a form of government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised directly by them or by their elected agents under a free electoral system.
    • a state having such a form of government:The United States and Canada are democracies.

[emphasis mine to highlight your ignorance]
the people dont vote to elect POTUS,,

the people dont vote for rights...

the people dont vote for laws,,,

sorry spanky,, being a form of democracy doesnt make us a democracy as stated in the definition you posted,,

the constitution is very clear we are a republic with a constitution,, hence a constitutional republic that protects us from what a democracy can do,, democracy isnt even mentioned except where people like you try and gaslight the uneducated,,

I know! Lets put in a psychopath who tried to overthrow a free and fair election!

That will save democracy for sure!
Time to Cross the Rubicon and End This Oligarchic Republic

There are radically different views about Julius Caesar, too. Even Oedipus is criticized for being headstrong, obstinate, and deserving his tragic fate.

Nope, the Republicans attempt to take ballots away, and replace phony people in the States of Electoral College.

Don't always lie!

It's been proved over and over again that trump wasn't worthy to serve in ANY position of trust business or the Presidency!
They were phony people? Like the guy on the airplane that woman was talking about?

Forum List

Back