Is Denying A Right For Someone To Build a Business Based on Race Right?

First: Learn what the word racist means. This is discrimination.

Second: I seriously doubt that's the reason, in fact when I went to the link you lied by omission:

If true tho, he's trying to pay back a contributor to his campaign. The exact thing Repubs are for by being PRO-UNLIMITED campaign funds. Its not hard to figure that out. You hate the payback but support the contributions and somehow think one has nothing to do with the other.

Also...You're a victim of being white. We know. Its hard...we get it

Caucasian. My great grandfather took his girls out of the Russia tide. In 1916/

I am caucasian. I am not white in your bigotted mind.

You are the bigot you see.

I am Irish Ukrainian. I am not white. I am something beyond.

You are the bigot. I hate you for trying to pigeonhole me this way.

Fuck you. I am not a color called white. I am many shades.

Calm down I'm not even talking to you and you already claiming victimhood. Great, you are Caucasian and you're Russian and your favorite Band is One Direction. I didn't ask you any of that and really I don't care.

Whenever someone calls names they may have a point...when someone keeps repeating that name in a short amount of time they are trying to influence others.

So let me help you: BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT

Now...Mya Angelo go do your poems somewhere else

I know leftards are thick on history and geography.
But you also have severe reading comprehension disorder.
She is NOT Russian :lol:

Calm down I'm not even talking to you and you already claiming victimhood. Great, you are Caucasian and you're Russian and your favorite Band is One Direction. I didn't ask you any of that and really I don't care.

Whenever someone calls names they may have a point...when someone keeps repeating that name in a short amount of time they are trying to influence others.

Vox is this too funny or what?

First: Learn what the word racist means. This is discrimination.

Second: I seriously doubt that's the reason, in fact when I went to the link you lied by omission:
In a series of phone interviews, Ald. Proco "Joe" Moreno, 1st, said he has "concerns" that the dealership would worsen traffic and density problems in the Elston Avenue corridor around Fullerton Avenue, and he isn't happy that the facility, which a Michigan company wants to build, may receive millions of dollars in property-tax breaks from Cook County.

If true tho, he's trying to pay back a contributor to his campaign. The exact thing Repubs are for by being PRO-UNLIMITED campaign funds. Its not hard to figure that out. You hate the payback but support the contributions and somehow think one has nothing to do with the other.

Also...You're a victim of being white. We know. Its hard...we get it

Elston and Fullerton? Traffic around there is a friggin nightmare already, but that's still no reason to put a stop to this dealership. Traffic in many parts of Chicago is a nightmare. It's part of living in a big older city.

Thanks for focusing on the important things.

Forum List

Back