Is depression a kind of allergic reaction?

So you don't think it's worth a discussion?
No. It's BS to try and sell more pills. A can see the commercial now. Are you taking you Cymbalta and Abilify but are still struggling with depression? You may have Inflammatory Reactive Disorder or ARD. But adding Supla Uradine Casmin Kera Escar Resomine to your anti drepressant regimen may help. Ask your doctor.

I'll go along with some of that. I've often thought the huge pharmas create illness in order to promote new drugs.
According to the article omega 3s and turmeric work as well as prescription anti inflammatories, so I don't see the big pharma angle here.

Thanks for posting the article.

Do you believe that tumeric thing? It's attracting attention all over the place.
give it a go, but dont stop the prescribed meds for the paranoia.

Go to the Flaming Area. And I'll post something informative to you, to explain your condition. I shan't do it here.

Besides, it's against the rules.

i am not sure...sometime we deal with things and just roll right along....other times the least thing can derail one...i ran into a friend...she asks how i am doing....i say fine...she lists why i shouldnt be fine.....that she is surprised i would say fine with the major issues that everyone knows i am dealing with...and i guess figuring there are unknown ones too...hell she made me realize i should be depressed but what the hell i just do not have the time for that...

i think one's coping skills come into play....a friend has 'just breath' tatted on her wrist....at first i was shocked but now i get it

“If there is something comforting - religious, if you want - about paranoia, there is still also anti-paranoia, where nothing is connected to anything, a condition not many of us can bear for long.”

So you don't think it has anything to do with inflamation in the body? Given that the premise of the piece is scientific.

Have you ever researched the connection between the gut and the brain?

As an aside, how did you find this page, and what drew you to it? Given there are so many topics to choose from?

“If there is something comforting - religious, if you want - about paranoia, there is still also anti-paranoia, where nothing is connected to anything, a condition not many of us can bear for long.”

So you don't think it has anything to do with inflamation in the body? Given that the premise of the piece is scientific.

As an aside, how did you find this page, and what drew you to it? Given there are so many topics to choose from?
I have recently read of probiotics and how they affect mood...an experiment was done with folks given probiotics doses for a period of time and a control group given inert pills. Each had a before and after depression Inventory evaluation and the probiotics group had lessened the depressive scores...Here is more info

Could probiotics help ease anxiety and depression?
CBS News-Dec 29, 2014Probiotics supplements may ease anxiety and depression
In-Depth-Economic Times-Dec 27, 2014

I have recently read of probiotics and how they affect mood...an experiment was done with folks given probiotics doses for a period of time and a control group given inert pills. Each had a before and after depression Inventory evaluation and the probiotics group had lessened the depressive scores...Here is more info

Could probiotics help ease anxiety and depression?
CBS News-Dec 29, 2014Probiotics supplements may ease anxiety and depression
In-Depth-Economic Times-Dec 27, 2014

Now we're getting somewhere. Looks encouaging.

I read something similar once. I asked the doctor about it too.

Here's some more about it. 100 million microbes!

Do Gut Bacteria Rule Our Minds ucsf.edu

I'll go along with some of that. I've often thought the huge pharmas create illness in order to promote new drugs.
According to the article omega 3s and turmeric work as well as prescription anti inflammatories, so I don't see the big pharma angle here.

Do you believe that tumeric thing? It's attracting attention all over the place.

Go to the Flaming Area. And I'll post something informative to you, to explain your condition. I shan't do it here.

Not that link to how masturbation has help you with pictures, I threw up last time you pmed me with it.
Sex Educator How Masturbating Helps Treat Depression Lucy Vittrup YourTango

I never pm'd you, whoever you are (?) with anything.

Clinical depression is a chemical imbalance in the brain. It can be caused by organic or external circumstances. If not too severe, it can be treated by medication and/or therapy. However, the effectiveness of these treatments will be limited if the external circumstances causing the depression are not resolved.

Clinical depression is a chemical imbalance in the brain. It can be caused by organic or external circumstances. If not too severe, it can be treated by medication and/or therapy. However, the effectiveness of these treatments will be limited if the external circumstances causing the depression are not resolved.
That's one theory.

Not that link to how masturbation has help you with pictures, I threw up last time you pmed me with it.

of course you would say that you minx .

Nicholas Thomas remembers a coat rack. "We were at a family gathering," Thomas said. "I think it was Christmas or something, and we were playing hide-and-go-seek. I knocked over a coat rack and I felt like I had done something terribly wrong." That was when he was 12. Thomas, who was diagnosed with depression at 22 years old, said that he finds himself continually reminding himself of everything that he thought he'd done wrong over the years. "I'd hear a little voice in my head berating me," Thomas said.

Some scientists now believe that extreme feelings of guilt in children, such as the ones Thomas felt, can be a strong warning sign for mental disorders such as depression, anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), and bipolar disorder later on in life. Research has long linked excessive feelings of guilt to mental disorders in adults—the DSM-V lists feelings of excessive guilt as a symptom for depression. But researchers at Washington University in St. Louis have found that excessive guilt in children might be linked to a part of the brain that is connected to controls for several different mental disorders.

Childhood Guilt Adult Depression - The Atlantic

I noticed the person deleted his post that contained this:

I would suggest that this is not appropriate for this part of the forum.

Greg

I've warned him three times.

No doubt he's an acquaintance of ours.

Depression is no joke nor is it made up or limited to a break up or death of a family member. I have recurring major depression. It is not caused by some bad event it is just part of my life. I cycle but with the meds it is under control. Before my break down I manged to handle it myself and get through the months where I was severely depressed. I pretended not to be. After my break down I no longer could handle the depression. For 10 years I suffered and went to the hospital several times a year. Finally in 2004 we found the right medication. It was like a switch was thrown. I still suffer with depression ut it is controlled now so I can actually function.

Depression is no joke nor is it made up or limited to a break up or death of a family member. I have recurring major depression. It is not caused by some bad event it is just part of my life. I cycle but with the meds it is under control. Before my break down I manged to handle it myself and get through the months where I was severely depressed. I pretended not to be. After my break down I no longer could handle the depression. For 10 years I suffered and went to the hospital several times a year. Finally in 2004 we found the right medication. It was like a switch was thrown. I still suffer with depression ut it is controlled now so I can actually function.
A very hard road to tread, I am happy they found the right meds for you.
They never did with my dad, he had his first breakdown at 60 yrs of age and died at 92 yrs of age after repeated doses of Electric Shock treatment. The last does was at 91yrs, it would give him about 18 month of rest bite.
I wish you well.

A very hard road to tread, I am happy they found the right meds for you.
They never did with my dad, he had his first breakdown at 60 yrs of age and died at 92 yrs of age after repeated doses of Electric Shock treatment. The last does was at 91yrs, it would give him about 18 month of rest bite.
I wish you well.
They tried EST on me didn't help.

My dad had an allergic reaction to people who pontificate about subjects they no fuck all about.

Forum List

Back