Is Dinesh D'souza An Obama Political Prisoner?...

Do You Feel Dinesh D'Souza Was Targeted For His Political Beliefs

• Total voters
Obviously.

As was the producer of that disgusting video.
That's right. Obama went out of his way to make that video producer's arrest -- several months after the offense -- very public in order to assist in his first Benghazi coverup. The second one was aided by CNN's Candy Crowley.

Oh yeah, that was truly disgusting. They arrested the man immediately. They tried to blame him for their shocking incompetence.
He violated the terms of his probation...whaaa!
And they didn't arrest him for it until several months later when it fit their coverup.

Obviously.

As was the producer of that disgusting video.
That's right. Obama went out of his way to make that video producer's arrest -- several months after the offense -- very public in order to assist in his first Benghazi coverup. The second one was aided by CNN's Candy Crowley.

Oh yeah, that was truly disgusting. They arrested the man immediately. They tried to blame him for their shocking incompetence.
He violated the terms of his probation...whaaa!

Ah, still stuck in Obamabot-mode. Their behavior was truly disgusting. They tried to blame the man for their own shocking incompetence. Shame on em.
He violated the terms of his probation, what makes you so dense you can't see how that was justification for revocation of parole? If he didn't want to be on paper he should of done his time and went on about his business, and by the way, the film was major disaster, and he was sued by the actors because he lied to them about the true intent of the movie they were performing in. He sounds most unethical at best...

Bul
I see the dems getting axed over the same issue...so no...

None with such a high profile. The man was targeted by Obama and his henchmen. But I know you're stuck in permanent Obamabot-mode, so you'll defend anything your Dear Leader does. I get that.

High profile people criticize Obama on a daily basis.The difference between them and D'Souza is that they aren't caught breaking the law.
Bull fucking shit!!!!

Anybody goes public against Obama and the same thing happens to them.

Of course. EVERYBODY who criticizes Obama is convicted of a crime they really did commit, admits their guilt, and is sentenced to probation. :cuckoo:

So you truly believe if he hadn't made those films, he would have still been targeted?

Answer this simple question. How many high profile people criticize Obama on a daily basis? And how many of them run into legal trouble?

Yes, he was audited in May. As was Ben Carson.
Obama has no shame because his lapdog fan base won't hold him accountable. They don't want to get arrested by his Gestapo, too.

He sure would have made Nixon very proud. He should be Impeached for his awful IRS abuses. It's shocking he's been given a free pass on all his abuses of power. Not sure why. I can only speculate.
Nixon was never impeached...

1. D'souza was guilty as sin. Nobody disputes that. Not D'souza, who pled guilty.

2. No, everyone doesn't do it. Almost nobody does it. If you're claiming everyone does it, you're lying.

3. D'souza showed zero remorse for doing it, and instead used it as an excuse to shill his movies.

4. He got a slap on the wrist.

If you're both dumber than dogshit and proud of your extreme partisan corruption, you could declare D'Souza was a victim. No decent and intelligent human, however, could ever make such an insane claim.
And he told the judge he was being punished for his political views. Nothing like telling a federal judge he is helping silence speech, when you are guilty as sin. Now if he'd been sentence to 8 mos at the meanest fed pen with daddy and kiddie rapers ..... but a halfway house that he only reports to a night. Shoot, he's getting away from his wife for awhile. lucky bustard. (-:

1. D'souza was guilty as sin. Nobody disputes that. Not D'souza, who pled guilty.

2. No, everyone doesn't do it. Almost nobody does it. If you're claiming everyone does it, you're lying.

3. D'souza showed zero remorse for doing it, and instead used it as an excuse to shill his movies.

4. He got a slap on the wrist.

If you're both dumber than dogshit and proud of your extreme partisan corruption, you could declare D'Souza was a victim. No decent and intelligent human, however, could ever make such an insane claim.
And he told the judge he was being punished for his political views. Nothing like telling a federal judge he is helping silence speech, when you are guilty as sin. Now if he'd been sentence to 8 mos at the meanest fed pen with daddy and kiddie rapers ..... but a halfway house that he only reports to a night. Shoot, he's getting away from his wife for awhile. lucky bustard. (-:
Don't let your wife read that...

Obama has no shame because his lapdog fan base won't hold him accountable. They don't want to get arrested by his Gestapo, too.

He sure would have made Nixon very proud. He should be Impeached for his awful IRS abuses. It's shocking he's been given a free pass on all his abuses of power. Not sure why. I can only speculate.
Nixon was never impeached...

He was going to be. But Obama's put him to shame. Not sure why they've allowed him this free pass. I can only speculate.

Wh
When I was audited I never blamed the president...
We're you badmouthing him on Fox?
No, I was in jail at the time....which was Bush's fault on both occasions...
What was the crimes?

I was audited twice in the last 5 years.

Once 4 months into his first term and once a year ago after I closed down my business. I've never been audited before.
Neither had I, but I screwed up on employee pay reporting when I did a state job for the highway patrol in Vinita, Ok...

Wh
When I was audited I never blamed the president...
We're you badmouthing him on Fox?
No, I was in jail at the time....which was Bush's fault on both occasions...
What was the crimes?

telling a judge to go fuck himself....

Forum List

Back