Is Dinesh D'souza An Obama Political Prisoner?...

Do You Feel Dinesh D'Souza Was Targeted For His Political Beliefs

• Total voters
Dinesh D'Souza was just sentenced for violating Campaign Finance laws. Do you think he was targeted by Obama for his political beliefs? Is he a Political Prisoner? If so, that would seem to go against everything our Nation stands for. What do you think?

He violated the law. He didn't think it was wrong but accepts full responsibility. It had nothing to do with his political views.

So you feel if he never made those films, he would have still been targeted?

He wasn't targeted. He inadvertently broke the law and was caught.

Judging by Obama's past IRS abuses, i have to conclude the man was targeted for his political beliefs. It fits the pattern of Obama's rampant abuse of power.

no matter what the fuck your theories are

he broke the law

if he was targeted, thats wrong and all, but being targeted and THEN perp of said targeting finds out you broke a law? The targeting is proven correct. It's pretty simple. Obey the law, scumbag.
Ten to one says he was audited by the IRS first and when they couldn't find something they looked elsewhere.
Obama's may be the most sinister admin in my sixty years.

he broke the law

if he was targeted, thats wrong and all, but being targeted and THEN perp of said targeting finds out you broke a law? The targeting is proven correct. It's pretty simple. Obey the law, scumbag.
Ten to one says he was audited by the IRS first and when they couldn't find something they looked elsewhere.

He would make Nixon very proud. He should have already been Impeached for his awful IRS abuses.

Bul
He's a Political Prisoner. He was targeted for his beliefs. Obama and his IRS henchmen should be wearing the cuffs instead. What they've done to this man is deeply disturbing and Un-American. It goes against everything our Nation stands for.
His belief was to break campaign finance laws?

Obviously he was targeted for his political beliefs. It's Un-American.
I see the dems getting axed over the same issue...so no...

None with such a high profile. The man was targeted by Obama and his henchmen. But I know you're stuck in permanent Obamabot-mode, so you'll defend anything your Dear Leader does. I get that.

High profile people criticize Obama on a daily basis.The difference between them and D'Souza is that they aren't caught breaking the law.
Bull fucking shit!!!!

Anybody goes public against Obama and the same thing happens to them.

blah blah blah conspiracy theories conspiracy theories blah blah blah

he broke the law

personal responsibility? bueller? bueller?

he broke the law

He would make Nixon very proud. He should have already been Impeached for his awful IRS abuses.
theyd have to be proven first there, dipshit

Obviously.

As was the producer of that disgusting video.
That's right. Obama went out of his way to make that video producer's arrest -- several months after the offense -- very public in order to assist in his first Benghazi coverup. The second one was aided by CNN's Candy Crowley.

Oh yeah, that was truly disgusting. They arrested the man immediately. They tried to blame him for their shocking incompetence.

Dinesh D'Souza was just sentenced for violating Campaign Finance laws. Do you think he was targeted by Obama for his political beliefs? Is he a Political Prisoner? If so, that would seem to go against everything our Nation stands for. What do you think?

He violated the law. He didn't think it was wrong but accepts full responsibility. It had nothing to do with his political views.

Exactly. And as many police officers have told many people over the years "Ignorance is no excuse."

I don't care for D'Souza, and I think his film is ridiculous, but I give him credit for accepting responsibility, and admitting his guilt. He probably has the money to fight it in court, and in that case probably would have received a stiffer sentence if convicted. Instead he fessed up, and got a slap on the wrist.

I think if he said "sorry" he'd be walking the streets today .... wait he IS walking the streets today, but he has to sleep in a half-way house for like 8 mos and do some community service.

He's a Political Prisoner. He was targeted for his beliefs. Obama and his IRS henchmen should be wearing the cuffs instead. What they've done to this man is deeply disturbing and Un-American. It goes against everything our Nation stands for.

None with such a high profile. The man was targeted by Obama and his henchmen. But I know you're stuck in permanent Obamabot-mode, so you'll defend anything your Dear Leader does. I get that.
What did Oblama say about D'souza?

Obviously.

That's right. Obama went out of his way to make that video producer's arrest -- several months after the offense -- very public in order to assist in his first Benghazi coverup. The second one was aided by CNN's Candy Crowley.

Oh yeah, that was truly disgusting. They arrested the man immediately. They tried to blame him for their shocking incompetence.
He violated the terms of his probation...whaaa!

Exactly. And as many police officers have told many people over the years "Ignorance is no excuse."

I don't care for D'Souza, and I think his film is ridiculous, but I give him credit for accepting responsibility, and admitting his guilt. He probably has the money to fight it in court, and in that case probably would have received a stiffer sentence if convicted. Instead he fessed up, and got a slap on the wrist.

He had no problem admitting his mistakes, which is more than I can say about many in this thread....

Bul

High profile people criticize Obama on a daily basis.The difference between them and D'Souza is that they aren't caught breaking the law.
Bull fucking shit!!!!

Of course. EVERYBODY who criticizes Obama is convicted of a crime they really did commit, admits their guilt, and is sentenced to probation. :cuckoo:

Obviously.

He violated the terms of his probation...whaaa!

Ah, still stuck in Obamabot-mode. Their behavior was truly disgusting. They tried to blame the man for their own shocking incompetence. Shame on em.

1. D'souza was guilty as sin. Nobody disputes that. Not D'souza, who pled guilty.

2. No, everyone doesn't do it. Almost nobody does it. If you're claiming everyone does it, you're lying.

3. D'souza showed zero remorse for doing it, and instead used it as an excuse to shill his movies.

4. He got a slap on the wrist.

If you're both dumber than dogshit and proud of your extreme partisan corruption, you could declare D'Souza was a victim. No decent and intelligent human, however, could ever make such an insane claim.

Bul

Bull fucking shit!!!!

Of course. EVERYBODY who criticizes Obama is convicted of a crime they really did commit, admits their guilt, and is sentenced to probation. :cuckoo:

So you truly believe if he hadn't made those films, he would have still been targeted?

1. D'souza was guilty as sin. Nobody disputes that. Not D'souza, who pled guilty.

2. No, everyone doesn't do it. Almost nobody does it. If you're claiming everyone does it, you're lying.

3. D'souza showed zero remorse for doing it, and instead used it as an excuse to shill his movies.

4. He got a slap on the wrist.

If you're both dumber than dogshit and proud of your extreme partisan corruption, you could declare D'Souza was a victim. No decent and intelligent human, however, could ever make such an insane claim.

Obama and his IRS henchmen targeted the man for his political beliefs. Nothing more, nothing less. They're the real criminals in this.

Yes, he was audited in May. As was Ben Carson.
Obama has no shame because his lapdog fan base won't hold him accountable. They don't want to get arrested by his Gestapo, too.

He sure would have made Nixon very proud. He should be Impeached for his awful IRS abuses. It's shocking he's been given a free pass on all his abuses of power. Not sure why. I can only speculate.

Forum List

Back