Is doing evil a necessity of life?

I know exactly what you are and I feel bad for you.
So what am I?
A very sad person.
Wrong again, the streak is still alive! :lol:
Your actions belie your words.
You're the one whining about me being sad, it's called projecting.
Only when it is not supported by evidence. In your case you are so sour that you can only be described as being toxic.

So what am I?
A very sad person.
Only when it is not supported by evidence. In your case you are so sour that you can only be described as being toxic.
You're the one who spews unsupported nonsense. I'm just pointing it out. And that burns you. Good.

A very sad person.
You're the one who spews unsupported nonsense. I'm just pointing it out. And that burns you. Good.
This is you rationalizing your behavior.

It's a public service to smarten up the deluded. No thanks necessary.

Who are the deluded?

Who are the deluded?
Those would live their life based on an illusion that can't be realistically or scientifically proven.

Who are the deluded?
Those would live their life based on an illusion that can't be realistically or scientifically proven.
Why default to the atheist position if you are agnostic?

Who are the deluded?
It's an illusion, like atheism, until proven scientifically.

Who are the deluded?
That is not logical because that is what you just did. You chose without scientific proof that God doesn't exist. By definition you can't believe that.

Who are the deluded?
That is not logical because that is what you just did. You chose without scientific proof that God doesn't exist. By definition you can't believe that.
No, I choose to wait for scientific proof for god. You had it backwards, as usual. :biggrin:

Who are the deluded?
No, I choose to wait for scientific proof for god. You had it backwards, as usual. :biggrin:
No. That isn't what you are doing. You are rejecting it outright as if you know. You have already admitted that you don't know. So you don't know if anything I say is wrong.

No. That isn't what you are doing. You are rejecting it outright as if you know. You have already admitted that you don't know. So you don't know if anything I say is wrong.
No, I simply reject YOU and your arguments. :cool:

No. You can't because you don't know. Therefore, you are an atheist and not an agnostic. You don't even know what you are.

No. You can't because you don't know. Therefore, you are an atheist and not an agnostic. You don't even know what you are.
I reject your arguments because I've checked them out and rejected your lack of science. So what you argue can't possibly exist. No. Chance. Whatsoever.

I reject your arguments because I've checked them out and rejected your lack of science. So what you argue can't possibly exist. No. Chance. Whatsoever.
That's bullshit. By definition you can't reject anything. That violates the "don't know clause" of agnostics local 516. Try again.

That's bullshit. By definition you can't reject anything. That violates the "don't know clause" of agnostics local 516. Try again.
It's still possible that a creator exists, but you haven't shown that, so I reject your lame ass arguments. See how easy that was?

Forum List

Back