Is Donald Trump a Right-Wing plant?

I threw the thread out there because I'm seeing a lot of "Trump is a Leftwing Plant" stories sprouting like mushrooms.

Hey, I have a novel idea:

What if super-rich business Mogul Donald Trump simply woke up and decided he was running for President and no one ever influenced him at all?

Hmmmmm???
That is by no means fun and is not thread worthy, that's why no one has a thread like that.

I always assumed he was bored and wanted to be in front of the camera, nothing more, but that's also boring and not thread worthy, b/c it makes sense.

so

aliens

I threw the thread out there because I'm seeing a lot of "Trump is a Leftwing Plant" stories sprouting like mushrooms.

What if super-rich business Mogul Donald Trump simply woke up and decided he was running for President and no one ever influenced him at all?

Hmmmmm???
That is by no means fun and is not thread worthy, that's why no one has a thread like that.

I always assumed he was bored and wanted to be in front of the camera, nothing more, but that's also boring and not thread worthy, b/c it makes sense.

so

aliens

Sure it's thread-worthy, for it at least causes people to think.

The Donald Battles the Establishment: McCain, GOP, Democrats, media unite to trash Trump

spectator.org ^ | 7/20/15 | Jeffrey Lord
John McCain is a war hero. Period. Unless, of course, he’s a threat to Democrats and Barack Obama — as he was in September of 2008 as the Republican nominee for president. Then the man whose honor is suddenly being defended by outraged Establishment figures from both parties and the media was no longer a war hero. No, back there in the fall of 2008 McCain was being savaged as a mean SOB with an uncontrollable temper — a man who threatened to physically strike a wheelchair-bound, oxygen-dependent mother of a missing Vietnam serviceman. When he wasn’t busy causing another...

Hmmmmm???
Hillary and Barack did.

He figured if those two dickwads could run....so could he.

We pay attention to Donald the Chump for the same reason we paid attention to the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil.....................

They keep saying stupid shit and when called out on it, double down.

So you should have been OBSESSED with Obama and Biden, the two dumbest people in DC

Forum List

Back