Is Donald Trump a sociopath?

• Total voters
thats your best well litter early for you doing heroine .., you can't stand it that you support a bigger liar then Hillary ever could be
have more coffee before you post, you sound retarded as your spelling and grammar is worse then mine.

no one is a bigger liar than hillary, she lies when she doesn't even need to.

and your trump defense is pointless as I don't support him and I certainly won't support the tyrannical **** that stole democracy to get the nomination, unlike you, who chooses party over everything
and you spelling is atroshist ...not to mention your grammar ... so far Trump has told more lies in the press then hillary has ever done...
that's is the dumbest fucking thing ever posted.
you being the boards idiot, we really can't take your posting serious ... but its fun making a fool of you you're so easy
You made it clear that you have the IQ of a turnip and the reasoning ability of a rabid dog
translation= you got you dick handed to you

BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!

Trump are a master of magic and he will maybe 50 / 100 border into Mexico.

Who is the bigger sociopath? Is it the person who lets American soldiers die in Benghazi or Trump?
hummm lets see here ... who was the persons who let soldiers die here under their watch??? 60 people died under the republican watch and 4 people died under her watch ... I say I would rather have her watching our back then I would have any republican watching my back
let me see here View attachment 83879

Bush is NOT running for President, you dim witted idiot.
heres what you don't seem to understand you dim witted Idiot ... under Hillary watch Only 4 people died ... her entire time as secretary ... under the watch of the republican party ... heres what your dim witted self couldn't come to gips with ... the a democrats has something like Benghazi happen its the crime of the century ... where repulicans hold hearing after hearing ... but when it happens in a republican administration where 60 people died in the same manor, nothing is said By any republican ... Nobody is demanded an hearing by any democrat ... not one hearing ... not one nasty world in the press ... not one person calling any republican a crook or a liar ... and all you seem to understand is bush isn't running ... thats your best defense here really ??? thats what your dim witted self failed at and doesn't seem to get...

I think it is very clear that Trump is a sociopath and completely insane.
But liberals define insanity as disagreement with them. It's unbelievable that anyone could disagree with their beliefs, they aren't just wrong, they are evil. If you look at the responses the left treats Trump like they did with Bush and Reagan, they are evil incarnate.

now heres the typical uneducated response for a right wing nut job ... every dem/liberal has said on these boards many times, but this one fails to comprehend ... the have defines insanity as some one who keeps doing the same thing over and over thing they will get a different result ... I have never seen or heard any Dem/liberals say they define insanity as disagreement with them ... never !!!
Are you stoned? Your English is hurting. Libs never tell the truth, why would they be honest about what they are?
once again you just got bested ... you can't stand it so this is your best to refute my post ... as I've said many times I don't drink and I don't smoke anything tobacco or any other thing that you feel you need to say ... which once again Iceweeny you made a fool of yourself and look at Trump being caught lie after lie and all of your republican leaders getting caught lie after lie ... the best you can say is liberals are liars ... seems you failed at that one too, Iceweene ... you could produce one liberals saying say they define insanity as disagreement with them ... the best you could do is embarrass your self

have more coffee before you post, you sound retarded as your spelling and grammar is worse then mine.

no one is a bigger liar than hillary, she lies when she doesn't even need to.

and your trump defense is pointless as I don't support him and I certainly won't support the tyrannical **** that stole democracy to get the nomination, unlike you, who chooses party over everything
and you spelling is atroshist ...not to mention your grammar ... so far Trump has told more lies in the press then hillary has ever done...
you being the boards idiot, we really can't take your posting serious ... but its fun making a fool of you you're so easy
You made it clear that you have the IQ of a turnip and the reasoning ability of a rabid dog

You couldn't win a race when it's you against you.

good lord you are a truly pathetic and sad person.

The closest thing to psychopathy or sociopathy in The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM)—the book that defines every mental illness and outlines how mental-health professionals should make the diagnosis—is either Narcissistic Personality Disorder or Antisocial Personality Disorder.

Other analysts have focused on the applicability of Narcissistic Personality Disorder, which the Mayo Clinic defines by “an inflated sense of [one’s] own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that’s vulnerable to the slightest criticism.” One psychologist, Ben Michaelis, called Trump “textbook Narcissistic Personality Disorder.” Psychologist George Simon called Trump “so classic that I’m archiving video clips of him to use in workshops because there’s no better example of his characteristics.”

To more wholly assess the claim of sociopathy, then, it may be more illustrative at this point to consider the Antisocial Personality Disorder side of the picture, which focuses on deceit, manipulation, disregard for the rights of others, and failure to take responsibility for one’s actions.

According to the DSM, Antisocial Personality Disorder should be diagnosed in a person who meets two criteria about the way they function in the world, and criteria about their personal traits. In the realm of the latter, the person must also demonstrate two other traits: antagonism and disinhibition.

Is Donald Trump a Sociopath?

Yes.

The closest thing to psychopathy or sociopathy in The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM)—the book that defines every mental illness and outlines how mental-health professionals should make the diagnosis—is either Narcissistic Personality Disorder or Antisocial Personality Disorder.

Other analysts have focused on the applicability of Narcissistic Personality Disorder, which the Mayo Clinic defines by “an inflated sense of [one’s] own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that’s vulnerable to the slightest criticism.” One psychologist, Ben Michaelis, called Trump “textbook Narcissistic Personality Disorder.” Psychologist George Simon called Trump “so classic that I’m archiving video clips of him to use in workshops because there’s no better example of his characteristics.”

To more wholly assess the claim of sociopathy, then, it may be more illustrative at this point to consider the Antisocial Personality Disorder side of the picture, which focuses on deceit, manipulation, disregard for the rights of others, and failure to take responsibility for one’s actions.

According to the DSM, Antisocial Personality Disorder should be diagnosed in a person who meets two criteria about the way they function in the world, and criteria about their personal traits. In the realm of the latter, the person must also demonstrate two other traits: antagonism and disinhibition.

Trump is not quite a Psychopath. But he is a textbook example of what a mental disorder called Narcissism is.

A narcissist will turn into the Psychopath once they have unbridled power.

A very good article discussing this is here.
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

Trump is a democrat out to expose and destroy the Republican Party. He never wanted to get elected, only destroy the republicans.

Years from now, democrats may erect a monument for Donald Trump. :0)

I hope so, that would be awesome

Let see

Trump is very social
Trump does have a conscience when he is not fighting.

No, he is not a sociopath, he realizes what he has done afterwards and it effects him.

Trump is a bit narcissistic. He is able to shut others off when pursuing a goal. That is necessary in business. Required in many leadership roles as well.
A bit ??? really ??? you want to go with a bit narcissistic ... no its not look and any other Billion Air they don't act like trump... who you kidding trump is rich because he stiffs 98% of the people he works with ... Bill gates, Jeff bento,Warren Buffet, Mark Zuckerberg, Michale Bloomberg,Icon;d go ON and ON they are totally different ... they have ten time more money they trump ... they aren't narcissistic they don't shut others off when pursuing a goal ... where do you get this shit

No, I think he is a textbook case of Narcissistic Personality Disorder which is a very different condition.
After looking up the definition (Narcissistic personality disorder - Mayo Clinic) I would agree:

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

A narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of life, such as relationships, work, school or financial affairs. You may be generally unhappy and disappointed when you're not given the special favors or admiration you believe you deserve.

This pretty much describes him perfectly, across the board.

The key here is "fragile self-esteem". I don't know if he really does think that highly of himself, he clearly has a terrible need to impress and receive positive attention and IMMEDIATELY attacks if he does not.
Thanks....that describes Obama to a T......Trump is the exact opposite of Obama...
thank god for that trump is insane and Obama is not...

But liberals define insanity as disagreement with them. It's unbelievable that anyone could disagree with their beliefs, they aren't just wrong, they are evil. If you look at the responses the left treats Trump like they did with Bush and Reagan, they are evil incarnate.

now heres the typical uneducated response for a right wing nut job ... every dem/liberal has said on these boards many times, but this one fails to comprehend ... the have defines insanity as some one who keeps doing the same thing over and over thing they will get a different result ... I have never seen or heard any Dem/liberals say they define insanity as disagreement with them ... never !!!
Are you stoned? Your English is hurting. Libs never tell the truth, why would they be honest about what they are?
once again you just got bested ... you can't stand it so this is your best to refute my post ... as I've said many times I don't drink and I don't smoke anything tobacco or any other thing that you feel you need to say ... which once again Iceweeny you made a fool of yourself and look at Trump being caught lie after lie and all of your republican leaders getting caught lie after lie ... the best you can say is liberals are liars ... seems you failed at that one too, Iceweene ... you could produce one liberals saying say they define insanity as disagreement with them ... the best you could do is embarrass your self
Fool.

You couldn't win a race when it's you against you.

good lord you are a truly pathetic and sad person.
and you got you dick handed to you ...thats what sad and pathetic ...you are worthless in any kind of rebuttal

Fool.
IDIOT !!!!! you're the bigger fool ... we can surely see that

Obviously he is not a sociopath, however he is certainly an excellent and strong leader.

There is absolutely no evidence that Trump is a leader at all. What he is, is a somewhat effective OWNER. The president doesn't OWN the country. He MUST be able to get along with others he might not agree with. Trump has shown over and over that he is extremely thin skinned. That is not a good trait for a president no matter what party he represents.

Fool.
IDIOT !!!!! you're the bigger fool ... we can surely see that
You're the sheepled fukstick that is supporting the bus stop rat bag old hag power-hungry incompetent lying piece of shit.
No - you are definitely the Fool.

They're talking about trump potentially dropping out and the RNC replacing him by September. He is clearly over his head and doing horribly. Lol

They're talking about trump potentially dropping out and the RNC replacing him by September. He is clearly over his head and doing horribly. Lol

Links?

Maybe he could claim some physical impairment that has come up forcing him to withdraw and still save face.

He got a note from his doctor. He doesn't have to say it was from his psychiatrist. :lol:

Forum List

Back