🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Donald Trump draining the swamp?

Onyx

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2015
Seriously, can anyone make this claim credibly?

Last edited:
Seriously, can anymore make this claim credibly?

If he gets his cuts to the EPA, Dept of Education and other government agencies approved, that will be a big step. Then he can fire all the douche bags who dreamed up those regulations against CO2 and the morons who have been pushing "Common Core."

Only 2 months in he is doing very good....he needs to ramp up the regulation rollbacks

Big cuts to the dept of commerce and dept of transportation need to happen. Also cut funding to the war on drugs which only ignorant folk believe is working. Put that money into the wall.

NO matter what he does or does not do, you will never agree with it.

I certainly don't agree with him appointing two billionaires, three goldman sachs executives, four CEO's of high profiles companies, and a Turkish agent into his cabinet.

NO matter what he does or does not do, you will never agree with it.

I certainly don't agree with him appointing two billionaires, three goldman sachs executives, four CEO's of high profiles companies, and a Turkish agent into his cabinet.
Who should he have appointed, a bunch of loser seditious government employees who never made more than 5 figures?

All presidents fill the swamp with elitist wealthy, not just trump. Who do you think gives them their lions to run so that the country is geared for them.

Onyx is a self-proclaimed "anarchist" who wants more government regulation.

You are a liar, as we just saw first hand. I do not believe in any state regulation.

It's kind of funny coming from you too, since you are a self proclaimed anarchist that directly proclaims support for a political ruler.

All presidents fill the swamp with elitist wealthy, not just trump. Who do you think gives them their lions to run so that the country is geared for them.

Donald Trump appointed the most elite and wealthy in US history.

The mistake everyone makes is thinking america is for all citizens. In reality it is not.

20161209_swamp.jpg

Onyx is a self-proclaimed "anarchist" who wants more government regulation.

You are a liar, as we just saw first hand. I do not believe in any state regulation.

It's kind of funny coming from you too, since you are a self proclaimed anarchist that directly proclaims support for a political ruler.
Nevertheless, you constantly defend the gang that wants to increase government regulation.

I only prefer one over another. That doesn't mean I wouldn't prefer having none at all.

By attacking Trump you're aiding and abetting the scum who want to turn this country into a police state. Trump is currently the only thing between us and them.

The mistake everyone makes is thinking america is for all citizens. In reality it is not.

I never made that mistake. Which is why we need to point out corrupt puppets like Donald Trump, so others will oppose this bullshit in the future.

When I see a janitor or retail store worker in a presidents cabinet then things are draining.

Trump drained the swamp then filled it back up with his billionaire pals.

Trump is no worse than the rest we've had. In my lifetime of 80 years not one president would grade above a D.

Donald Trump appointed the most elite and wealthy in US history.
Talented people tend to be in the "elite." The question is do they want to dismantle the government or make it larger. Trump and his team are trying to do the former.

Forum List

Back