🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Donald Trump draining the swamp?

The mistake everyone makes is thinking america is for all citizens. In reality it is not.

I never made that mistake. Which is why we need to point out corrupt puppets like Donald Trump, so others will oppose this bullshit in the future.
So says the douche bag who never had an unkind thing to say about the criminal Hillary.

There is not one president I would have sat down with if invited to. That's how bad they've been.

So says the douche bag who never had an unkind thing to say about the criminal Hillary.

I said many times that I don't like Hillary Clinton and if she won, I would of been a vocal critic.

In your world, you needed to suck Trumps small cock or else you were a Clinton supporter.

Strange. I was under the impression that when Trump said "drain the swamp" he was referring to unelected career bureaucrats and the seemingly untouchable lobbyists who prop them up.

I didn't realize it meant that he had to appoint uneducated, lower-income individuals.

In addition, the problem with D.C. then (before Trump and today too) was that the people who caused the majority of problems we face kept getting put back into positions of power to continue their failed policies.

I'm just wondering what the definition of "drain the swamp" will be next week.

Strange. I was under the impression that when Trump said "drain the swamp" he was referring to unelected career bureaucrats and the seemingly untouchable lobbyists who prop them up.

He is in the establishment pocket too.

What it amounts to is these paid shills here, and other types here, think Trump should be able to do everything he claimed he would in a month, while ignoring the fact that Obama had eight years to work his "magic'.

The best way to "drain the swamp" is to have lots of Wall Street billionaires, more than any other administration in history, who want to make life easier for Wall Street.
Yet you have no proof ever of your fake claims do you?

Seriously, can anyone make this claim credibly?

Yes...he is. He fired 46 obama minions at Justice, and he has proposed needed budget cuts in some of the heaviest democrat controlled bureaucracies in the country......

The rich win big time and the working poor will lose. The way its designed.​

No...that is what happens when democrats are in control....hilary was going to make rich democrats even richer than obama did....

Wrong. Both parties are guilty of catering to the wealthy. This country is for the uber wealthy by the uber wealthy.

Seriously, can anyone make this claim credibly?

Yes...he is. He fired 46 obama minions at Justice, and he has proposed needed budget cuts in some of the heaviest democrat controlled bureaucracies in the country......

They always resign when there's a new President.

Yep......and he actually got rid of them faster.....leaving obama minions in office one second more than necessary is harming the country......

NO matter what he does or does not do, you will never agree with it.

I certainly don't agree with him appointing two billionaires, three goldman sachs executives, four CEO's of high profiles companies, and a Turkish agent into his cabinet.
Yeah, but they might not have as much political experience, so it's extremely anti-establishment to appoint unqualified personnel.

Forum List

Back