Is evading and cheating on your taxes patriotic?

Do you advocate evading and cheating on your taxes?

• Total voters
youre an idiot

"my property"

lololol

what a canard

did you win a battle? or just pay someone the very government currency you don't want to exist, for it? is your property thusly not yours? you don't need no stinkin gubbamint currency................you bought it with literal gold bricks! you won it in battle! you traded it for a shiny rock!

Are you claiming that because the government prints federal reserve notes that it owns all property?

Seriously?

ummm..... I don't vote for either party. I refuse to until their hammerlock on the system is addressed in a meaningful way. Primarily- end the association between them and their future employers :up: Wall St & Def Contractors.

Great. Glad to learn you aren't voting for Obama or any of those scumbag Democrats in Congress.

No, it isn't patriotic.

Everyone should pay their fair share.

My "fair share" is zero.

Do you drive on the roads?
Do you send your kids to our schools?
Do you depend on meteorological warning by our national weather service?
Do you like police and your neighborhood fire department? Do you use them?

If you use any of these = your fair share sure isn't zero.

youre an idiot

"my property"

lololol

what a canard

did you win a battle? or just pay someone the very government currency you don't want to exist, for it? is your property thusly not yours? you don't need no stinkin gubbamint currency................you bought it with literal gold bricks! you won it in battle! you traded it for a shiny rock!

Are you claiming that because the government prints federal reserve notes that it owns all property?

Seriously?
Nope.

Im claiming that the absurdity of your worldview is exposed when you use legal tender to buy assets.

Think I'll side w/ Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes on this one:

QL2wHAL.jpg

Holmes was a bootlicking fascist. No one is surprised you agree with him.

No, it isn't patriotic.

My "fair share" is zero.

And "do you use legal tender to purchase assets?"

See in almost all steps in life these buffoons take - they use the system which they call illegal which is patently absurd.

youre an idiot

"my property"

lololol

what a canard

Seriously?
Nope.

Im claiming that the absurdity of your worldview is exposed when you use legal tender to buy assets.

What's the absurdity? I'll bet my next paycheck that you can't explain it.

No, it isn't patriotic.

My "fair share" is zero.

See in almost all steps in life these buffoons take - they use the system which they call illegal which is patently absurd.

Who called it "illegal?" I call it immoral and a crime against humanity, but most of the greatest crimes against humanity were entirely "legal."

No, it isn't patriotic.

My "fair share" is zero.

We're still waiting for you to explain how using federal reserve notes means the government owns my house.

youre an idiot

"my property"

lololol

what a canard

Seriously?
Nope.

Umm, all taxes are theft is what I responded to when you butted the fuck in.

And heres how using legal tender is absurd with that view:

No tax = no govt
No govt = no legal system
No legal system = no legal tender

So in behaving the way you do, using said tender, you expose the absurdity of your worldview by quite literally supporting the opposite.

Start buying your assets with gold or beaver pelts, and thats the absurdity youre reduced to.

And of course you wouldnt bet your next paycheck if you planned on employing honesty.....so youre behaving even more absurd by the moment

No. As long as you don't bread the law you aren't cheating...I know...it is hard for liberals to understand that following the law is not illegal or cheating...their problem, not mine...but with help...they might get over it...

If taxes are so much of a burden, and dealing with them is so complicated businesses flee to foreign countries...it is time to make our system less complicated...not punish them for trying to escape the tax traps greedy and corrupt politicians have created to control them...

Businesses flee because they can. They do business here but claim residences of another country. Can a private citizen do this while holding down a job here in USA? Don't think so. Citizens need to be honest on taxes or change the laws. The average voters first order of business should be to stop big money buying politicians who make these loopholes. This could be done by getting money out of politics.

No, it isn't patriotic.

My "fair share" is zero.

We're still waiting for you to explain how using federal reserve notes means the government owns my house.
Good thing I.never said the govt owns your house dipstick.

I said its absurd that you used govt currency to buy it....since all taxes are theft and said theft created our monetary policy

Absurd

Avoiding excessive taxation is patriotic...how do you think this country started...?

Neither have anything to do with patriotism.

So your view is calculate and pay? What is patriotic about how they are spending our money? What is not patriotic about wanting to withhold that from them?

My view is that there is absolutely nothing patriotic about either decision. What you are trying to do is equate "love of country" with paying taxes. Can't do it and I am calling you on it.

Last edited:
youre an idiot

"my property"

lololol

what a canard

Seriously?
Nope.

Umm, all taxes are theft is what I responded to when you butted the fuck in.

And heres how using legal tender is absurd with that view:

No tax = no govt

Well, that much is true, but who needs government?

No govt = no legal system

That is absolutely false. Common law is a legal system, and it evolved independently of the government. The King did not enforce common law.

No legal system = no legal tender

Also totally false. Money existed prior to any formal legal system, and money does not require government to issue currency. Until 1914 in this country private banks issued currency.

So in behaving the way you do, using said tender, you expose the absurdity of your worldview by quite literally supporting the opposite.

Your claim only exposes the fact that you're an ignoramus who knows nothing about history, the law, or economics.

Start buying your assets with gold or beaver pelts, and thats the absurdity youre reduced to.

And he doubles down on his ignorance.

And of course you wouldnt bet your next paycheck if you planned on employing honesty.....so youre behaving even more absurd by the moment

I employ facts. Forum members can judge for themselves as to whether my claims are accurate.

Youre an idiot.

I.never said we NEED the money for.currency.

I said that if you dont think a govt should exist .......while USING its currency....you are living in absurdity. As a hypocrit. You are supporting that which you despise. Congrats

Further....common law is fucking

Fffffucking retarded, and ALSO requires money to enforce genius. Govt govt govt

No, it isn't patriotic.

My "fair share" is zero.

Good thing I.never said the govt owns your house dipstick.

I said its absurd that you used govt currency to buy it....since all taxes are theft and said theft created our monetary policy

Absurd

Well, it's certainly true that theft created our monetary system. However, it doesn't follow that we wouldn't have a monetary system without government theft.

I use government currency because the government forces me to use it. That's the only reason anyone uses it.

Wonder if Repubs :eusa_snooty: will cooperate on tax reform :doubt: , after the mid-terms, or will keep passing "show votes" to fundraise instead of doing their jobs WHICH they are getting paid for by libertarian tax payers :eusa_shhh: , among others :eusa_whistle:

You mean "tax reform" where you figure out how to take whatever you're not already taking, Comrade?

Youre an idiot.

I.never said we NEED the money for.currency.

I said that if you dont think a govt should exist .......while USING its currency....you are living in absurdity. As a hypocrit. You are supporting that which you despise. Congrats

That's like saying if you object to a mugger pointing a gun at you, you're a hypocrite if you hand over your wallet.

Further....common law is fucking

Fffffucking retarded, and ALSO requires money to enforce genius. Govt govt govt

Common law is what our legal system is founded on, you fucking moron. It's funny how you keep calling me an idiot but every time you post you only manage to prove that you're an ignoramus.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back