Is evading and cheating on your taxes patriotic?

Do you advocate evading and cheating on your taxes?

• Total voters
Wonder if Repubs :eusa_snooty: will cooperate on tax reform :doubt: , after the mid-terms, or will keep passing "show votes" to fundraise instead of doing their jobs WHICH they are getting paid for by libertarian tax payers :eusa_shhh: , among others :eusa_whistle:

You mean "tax reform" where you figure out how to take whatever you're not already taking, Comrade?

Yeah, that's the liberal conception of "tax reform:" abolish all the deduction but don't lower rates to compensate.

No thanks.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Common law needs $$ to enforce is the point, genius

God damn

Neither have anything to do with patriotism.

So your view is calculate and pay? What is patriotic about how they are spending our money? What is not patriotic about wanting to withhold that from them?

My view is that there is absolutely nothing patriotic about either decision.

I disagree completely. Here is how I described it to another poster.

Agreed. True capitalists and patriots are in a win-win relationship.

It's capitalist to earn a living, break up an inefficient company, make money in the stock market, start a business. You win, the market wins because you add to the market, and the market allows you to make money.

Same with patriotism. You have your own life, business, friends, family, community. A healthy relationship with government is win-win. You are a good patriot, support your country, make it stronger.

It is our government by allowing mob rule to trample our individual rights and depriving us of our property not for the common good but to plunder us for the selfish interests of the majority that has violated that trust, not us.

Our government is not acting in our interest. They have gone to mob rule, tyranny of the majority. Wealth redistribution is the focus of the message. As long as they are not acting in our interest, it is completely patriotic to fight their ability to do that.

God damn

I was going to suggest you include the posts you are responding to so we know what you are talking about, but I recalled it doesn't help, so never mind. Pretend I said nothing....

So your view is calculate and pay? What is patriotic about how they are spending our money? What is not patriotic about wanting to withhold that from them?

It's capitalist to earn a living, break up an inefficient company, make money in the stock market, start a business. You win, the market wins because you add to the market, and the market allows you to make money.

Same with patriotism. You have your own life, business, friends, family, community. A healthy relationship with government is win-win. You are a good patriot, support your country, make it stronger.

It is our government by allowing mob rule to trample our individual rights and depriving us of our property not for the common good but to plunder us for the selfish interests of the majority that has violated that trust, not us.

Our government is not acting in our interest. They have gone to mob rule, tyranny of the majority. Wealth redistribution is the focus of the message. As long as they are not acting in our interest, it is completely patriotic to fight their ability to do that.

It may be right and just, it still has nothing to do with love of country.

Nothing I said was about "love of country," so your point eludes me

Patriotism=love of country.

Patriotism=love of country.

I see, so you think "country" = "government?" I don't, not at all.

God damn

I was going to suggest you include the posts you are responding to so we know what you are talking about, but I recalled it doesn't help, so never mind. Pretend I said nothing....
Stupid yet cocky Ass holes by nature are libertarians? No no.. I wont broad brush.

God damn

ROFL! Common law requires government issued currency? Are you serious?
No dumb dumb.

Common law needs govt to enforce it.

Then how did it exist in England when the King never enforced it?

If law enforcement was privatized, they STILL need revenue to exist.

So does a grocery store. Somehow they managed to figure out how to obtain revenue in exchange for groceries.

Ill wait to hear this magical funding law enforcement would get that would not in effect be a tax.

God damn

Stupid yet cocky Ass holes by nature are libertarians? No no.. I wont broad brush.

ROFL! Are you tired of having your ass kicked, GT?

You obviously didn't get the fact that Kaz was insulting you.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I didnt?

Then why did I insult HIM?

Whos the idiot?? Too funny.

God damn

ROFL! Common law requires government issued currency? Are you serious?
No dumb dumb.

Common law needs govt to enforce it.

If law enforcement was privatized, they STILL need revenue to exist.

this is inaccurate as could be historically. Not too shocking to see it whipped out like a small pecker on a cold day though.

Ill wait to hear this magical funding law enforcement would get that would not in effect be a tax.

It's called community. People actually used to care for themselves instead of petitioning the elite to do it for them once upon a time. History books are good. you should try them sometime.

So it sounds like you have no answer to that other than more ignorant injections.

We'll go ahead and leave you to your failure in history, economics, civics, govt. etc...I'm bored. You're not procreating I hope.

The failure is yours. Your worldview is absurd and unsustainable.

You can currently find it in practice in some third world nether regions

Nowhere in the 1st world.

You fail.

Forum List

Back