Is evading and cheating on your taxes patriotic?

Do you advocate evading and cheating on your taxes?

• Total voters
You're also a part of the "mob," but somehow think you can magically separate yourself.

oh so if they name it something completely different....................

its fine that they forcibly take the money in that case?

and im the retard?

take a break, dude

Well, the military and other such things used to be funded by other types of taxes before the existence of income tax, but that was a long, long time ago. I don't think other taxes alone could support the costs of having the most powerful military in the world. IMO, that is a GOOD expenditure. I feel good knowing that my country has the most powerful military presence in the world.

Maybe we could just have the best defensive military in the world and stop getting ourselves into everyone's shit

If what we are getting involved in will not benefit the United States in any way, then I would agree. The problem in the ME is that they have a lot of oil. When they act up and act like arses, they affect the entire world economy which we, unfortunately, are a part of . . . which sucks. Seems as if everyone else is too much of a pussy to stand up and do anything about it, so it's always left to the US to be everyone's daddy and take care of business so these insane asylum dwellers in the ME don't destroy everything, being the barbaric ignorant savages that they are.

We have plenty of energy here, why don't we put the effort into that instead of spending it on more military?

You're also a part of the "mob," but somehow think you can magically separate yourself.

So when the mob ignores my view and plunders me, I'm still part of the mob. You're a fucking retard. Seriously.

So when the mob ignores my view and plunders me, I'm still part of the mob. You're a fucking retard. Seriously.
I think we know who the retard is.

Yes, you're a part of the mob.

And what the fuck is "plunders me?"

What are you, a pirate? "Mob"

"plunders"

Libertarian superiority complex.

Now you are further confused. Country is not government, that is part of my whole point.

I think I get that and you are the confused one. So if I love my country and my government is being run by mob rule, how is it not patriotism to try to deprive the mob of their loot, or at least some of it? That is the whole point of this thread.

You are confusing justice and patriotism. It's something a patriot might do, but it's not patriotism.

Weakening the government that is oppressing our individual liberty? Damn straight it's patriotism.

"plunders"

So a teller who is killed in a bank robbery was part of the gang who robbed the bank? Yes, we know who the fucking retard is.

"plunders"

So a teller who is killed in a bank robbery was part of the gang who robbed the bank? Yes, we know who the fucking retard is.

No, your analogy sucks dick.

It's more like a giant faction of fucking babies who fail at leadership and expressing their POV in such a way that garners enough support to win at the ballot box. And if you did win at the ballot box, the losers would still be "the mob," just like your loser ass is still the "mob" now.

No, it isn't patriotic.

Everyone should pay their fair share.

My "fair share" is zero.

Do you drive on the roads?
Do you send your kids to our schools?
Do you depend on meteorological warning by our national weather service?
Do you like police and your neighborhood fire department? Do you use them?

If you use any of these = your fair share sure isn't zero.
Roads can be funded locally and by state no need to involve the feds.
Schools can be funded locally no need to involve the states or feds.
A national weather service makes sense, how much does that cost?
Police and fire are funded locally, no need to involve the feds.
Are you mentally handicapped?
How about the military? What do you owe to fund that?
For me and my immediate family of 5, I would say I owe (5/318m) * (the cost of said military 750b). That would be 11,792. Much less than the amount of personal income taxes that I pay. How much do you owe?

How about highways?
No, it isn't patriotic.

My "fair share" is zero.

For me and my immediate family of 5, I would say I owe (5/318m) * (the cost of said military). How much is that?
How about highways? The FBI? CIA?

Now you are further confused. Country is not government, that is part of my whole point.

I think I get that and you are the confused one. So if I love my country and my government is being run by mob rule, how is it not patriotism to try to deprive the mob of their loot, or at least some of it? That is the whole point of this thread.

You are confusing justice and patriotism. It's something a patriot might do, but it's not patriotism.

Weakening the government that is oppressing our individual liberty? Damn straight it's patriotism.

Maybe, but this government isn't getting weaker, it's getting stronger so that strategy is a fail. I still believe that what you are talking about is justice and that while a patriot will likely do this, it's a stretch to call it patriotism.

"plunders"

So do you. The analogy is perfect. You said when the mob ignores me, then plunders me, I'm part of the mob. That's exactly the same as saying a teller who is shot is part of the gang who shot her.

How about highways? The FBI? CIA?

For the military question, for me and my immediate family of 5, I would say I owe (5/318m) * (the cost of said military 750b). That would be 11,792. Much less than the amount of personal income taxes that I pay. How much do you owe?

For the question about highways, those should be funded by the States not the federal government. I pay my state taxes via sales and property taxes, a good portion of which goes to said highway maintenance. Additionally, federal sales tax is charged for gas. So IMO I don't owe the feds a red dime with regard to roads via payroll taxes. I've paid for the roads via these other taxes and don't feel I should be forced into labor for road work.

As for the FBI and CIA... those are valid entities for the federal government, however, the DHS is not, that organization is un-constitutional IMO. We should go back to the separation of duties for FBI and CIA and stop treating Americans as the jews were treated by the SS in germany, yes that is rhetorical. Irregardless, add that up and use my formula, as those are necessary federal agencies.

Does anyone know the Law that states that we MUST pay Federal Income Tax?

As far as I know only Federal Employees (that includes the Military) and those that live in the District of Columbia are supposed to pay Income Tax under the 1913 Banking Law.

All others are exempt.

Maybe, but this government isn't getting weaker, it's getting stronger so that strategy is a fail. I still believe that what you are talking about is justice and that while a patriot will likely do this, it's a stretch to call it patriotism.

Nonsense, people can only do their own part. Doing your best is not failure just because other people aren't doing enough to help you.

No, it isn't patriotic.

My "fair share" is zero.

For me and my immediate family of 5, I would say I owe (5/318m) * (the cost of said military). How much is that?
population is 319.6 million, so that helps you.

"plunders"

So do you. The analogy is perfect. You said when the mob ignores me, then plunders me, I'm part of the mob. That's exactly the same as saying a teller who is shot is part of the gang who shot her.
You are a part of the "mob" in that you are a citizen of this Country who, presumably, votes. Your analogy is a fucking failure.

So easy even a retard like you could get it.

As far as I know only Federal Employees (that includes the Military) and those that live in the "D.C. Triangle" are supposed to pay Income Tax under the 1913 Banking Law.

All others are exempt.
The IRS is above the law, they take your income whether you agree or not. Don't pay and they will seize your assets.

As far as I know only Federal Employees (that includes the Military) and those that live in the "D.C. Triangle" are supposed to pay Income Tax under the 1913 Banking Law.

All others are exempt.
The IRS is above the law, they take your income whether you agree or not. Don't pay and they will seize your assets.

And they don't need to show probable cause, they don't need a warrant and you have to prove your innocence

The last few years when I sign my Return at the preparer office I ask loudly:

"Ok! Here I am signing away my 5th Amendment Rights!" then I look around and see who looks up. It's always this Older guy who just smiles knowingly and waves. No one else.

Signing your Tax Return is Waiving your 5th Amendment Rights. Unless you're a Gov't worker, live in D.C. or are in the Military.

The last few years when I sign my Return at the preparer office I ask loudly:

"Ok! Here I am signing away my 5th Amendment Rights!" then I look around and see who looks up. It's always this Older guy who just smiles knowingly and waves. No one else.

Signing your Tax Return is Waiving your 5th Amendment Rights. Unless you're a Gov't worker, live in D.C. or are in the Military.
you sound really proud to be so convinced of your grievance that you..............

play along and do it anyway, like a good little goosestepper

Nonsense, people can only do their own part. Doing your best is not failure just because other people aren't doing enough to help you.
I guess we disagree then, but you did ask for opinions in the OP.

Forum List

Back