Is FOX Covering MurdochGate?

If not, why not?

What are they covering if not this?

This is international news.

I thought Wallace said that they cover "the other side of the story?"

So what's the "other" side of this story?

Anyone?

I saw another story on this AGAIN tonight on the Brett Bair Show. They are covering this story.

Are the other news outlets covering the Media Matters Story?

I'm just sitting watching an interview with a Guardian editor.... apologizing for their error. But I guess he's a right wing plant.... :lol:

Where? What network? Names?

Again...why is a media lawyer from the UK stating that International STILL has to explain exactly how they came about that information?

This is from the link YOU provided BTW.

You really need to get some sense about you and learn to read.

Dummy.

BBC News 24.

Whether the Guardian reported accurately is not up for debate, they admitted their error and updated their article.

Your hysteria does not change facts. The Sun has an affidavit stating where the story came from, and it was not from a hack. The Guardian was wrong. Get over it. I appreciate that it is hard for you to understand that even left wing media makes mistakes, but they do. At least they have the balls to admit it.... unlike their minions in the peanut gallery.

I'm just sitting watching an interview with a Guardian editor.... apologizing for their error. But I guess he's a right wing plant.... :lol:

Again...why is a media lawyer from the UK stating that International STILL has to explain exactly how they came about that information?

Dummy.

BBC News 24.

Whether the Guardian reported accurately is not up for debate, they admitted their error and updated their article.

Your hysteria does not change facts. The Sun has an affidavit stating where the story came from, and it was not from a hack. The Guardian was wrong. Get over it. I appreciate that it is hard for you to understand that even left wing media makes mistakes, but they do. At least they have the balls to admit it.... unlike their minions in the peanut gallery.
The only minion here is you. For the RW media.

....dummy.

If not, why not?

Anyone?

I saw another story on this AGAIN tonight on the Brett Bair Show. They are covering this story.

How did Brett cover it?

The very question about whether Fox is covering the big story is evidence that many of Fox's critics have not a single clue as to how well Fox does report.

And when they add out and out lies to their false critiques, they fade away when asked to show proof of their claims.

Some are still trying to say there are nothing but racists in the TEA Party.

Yet if you ask any one of those critics, they were swear they're educated and informed.

Too bad they vote.

T.

If not, why not?

Anyone?

to piss U off.........

If not, why not?

Anyone?

How did Brett cover it?

why don't you answer his question? he answered yours.

well, it was the guardian that started the claim that gordon brown's phone was hacked for information about his son's illness.... Turned out not to be true. Usually, the guardian (albeit left leaning) is quite balanced and at least accurate in its reporting. Sadly, it is running with rumor rather than confirming it before running.

At the hearings today, the mps were actually using the guardian's story as a basis for their questioning of police officers.... Until the senior officer leading the current investigation pointed out that it was not a good idea to be basing their questions of things that had not been proven as factually accurate. Embarrassing - for the mps and for the guardian.

I'm sure you can verify anything i've said.... But i'm not gonna spoon feed you. After your pitiful 'are fox covering this story' - it is pointless to provide you with fact.... You're not smart enough to follow what is actually happening.

Ok.... I feel like i should spoon feed marc..... So here....

the sun denies accessing medical records of gordon brown's son | media | the guardian

^^^^ that is the key sentence.

you dummy.

a leading media lawyer told the guardian that news international still needed to explain exactly how it had come by the news of fraser brown's health.

clearly its a he-said-she-said as far as international is concerned. Seems to me they are trying to save their butts by any means, including lying. Here's the bottom line...the news of the boy's illness was illegally leaked out, and it didn't come from the guardian.

So here you are....lying for the reicht...as usual.

How despicable and utterly disgusting!

*spits*

oh, god.... I really do have to explain every single thing to you, don't i?

The sun has a 'sworn affidavit' - that's a legal statement.... From the person (who is not a journalist, or a private investigator but is someone who also has a son with the same condition as brown's son)...... And it was he who gave the story to the sun. So, the guardian was wrong. Even the fucking guardian say they were wrong.... And still you defend the guardian.

How.

Much.

More.

Stupid.

Can.

You.

Be?

Seriously.

m
u
c
h

m
o
r
e
?

If not, why not?

Anyone?

Fair and balanced...??

If not, why not?

Anyone?

I'm not familiar with "the Media Matters Story?"

What are you implying?

Dummy.

BBC News 24.

....dummy.

Ahhhh, therein lies your stupidity. You cannot comprehend that I have any agenda, other than some right wing fantasy one that you have created in that space between your ears.

Seriously, you are ridiculous. Everyone who thinks this is a left or right issue is an idiot. It's no fucking wonder you write such drivel. You really honestly are a dumb fuck.

You may well be the second person to make my ignore list as well. :lol::lol: No doubt, in that mushy place you call a brain, it will be because I can't deal with your intellect.... Consider this.... the only other person on my ignore list is Mr Shaman. Yea. You are that stupid.

BBC News 24.

....dummy.

Ahhhh, therein lies your stupidity. You cannot comprehend that I have any agenda, other than some right wing fantasy one that you have created in that space between your ears.

Seriously, you are ridiculous. Everyone who thinks this is a left or right issue is an idiot. It's no fucking wonder you write such drivel. You really honestly are a dumb fuck.

You may well be the second person to make my ignore list as well. :lol::lol: No doubt, in that mushy place you call a brain, it will be because I can't deal with your intellect.... Consider this.... the only other person on my ignore list is Mr Shaman. Yea. You are that stupid.
Go ahead...make my day.

goaheadmake128639109051218776.jpg

....dummy.

Go ahead...make my day.

It really isn't about you, Marc. It's about the level of moron that I can tolerate. It really isn't that high.

Go ahead...make my day.

It really isn't about you, Marc. It's about the level of moron that I can tolerate. It really isn't that high.

Goodness...how do you tolerate yourself?

That is where I heard about it and I was shocked about what they were doing!

If you really want to know what's going down, I suggest you read the UK media. The BBC, and Telegraph are giving some very balanced views. Avoid the Guardian... they're going for the left wing biased moral high ground - and several of their reports have since been found to be wild speculation and bullshit. Go figure.
So all UK media is pretty much law, except one?

Really?

I smell BS.

Got any links to substantiate your wild and highly speculative claims?

No, you smell Cali girl.:cool:

Goodness...how do you tolerate yourself?

Very comfortably, since I'm not a moron. For instance, I don't thank someone for something that is not true. :lol:

You keep regurgitating and vomiting out the same swill, yet it's not true.

Every media outlet is STILL reporting that Sun News released the information about the boy's illness. Every. Single. One.

Up to moments ago I saw it on TV.

You consistently, CONSISTENTLY, prove yourself to be a liar and a partisan hack of the highest order.

Go jump in the river.

Lemmings.jpg

If you really want to know what's going down, I suggest you read the UK media. The BBC, and Telegraph are giving some very balanced views. Avoid the Guardian... they're going for the left wing biased moral high ground - and several of their reports have since been found to be wild speculation and bullshit. Go figure.
So all UK media is pretty much law, except one?

Really?

I smell BS.

Got any links to substantiate your wild and highly speculative claims?

No, you smell Cali girl.:cool:

OUCH!!! That was mean spirited!! :lol: Smell is important though.

I have no idea what commentators are saying.... commentators comment, they do not report. And, since I don't watch Fox I have no idea what those commentators think of the clusterfuck surrounding the UK media. What I do know.... I know that it's not just Murdoch's stable that are in the shit.... they just happen to be the focus at the moment.

Also, of course, this mainly affects the UK.... our laws are not their laws and it was their laws that were broken. Parts of it will affect the US but not to the extent where it's gonna be a massive story. I do know that the US media only started paying attention to this story when allegations surfaced that the families of 9-11 victims were included in the phone hack... and then it was British victims, not Americans. But the US media generally has not covered this story.... which has been massive in the UK for weeks.

So, generally, the US media have not been well informed about it, and Fox have been no different to any other US media.
I see you've choosen to assume your usual position on these uber-partisan issues...

head-in-sand.jpg

Why am I not surprised?

*sigh*
:rolleyes:

You're fucking embarrassing.... thank God you're not a conservative. But, you are quite funny.... I get reps from the left, and from the right.... because I one of the least partisan people on the board.... unlike you, you moronic drooling idiot.

You don't watch Fox.... so you start some stupid thread demanding to know what Fox are say.... and you're calling me out for not watching Fox...... Exactly how stupid do you want to make yourself look? I have no interest in what Fox commentators think.... nor MSNBC, nor CNN, nor any other station. Unlike you... I don't high five one side and hate the other.... I treat them alll with equal contempt.

You are a lying bitch and you know it. Your venom drips all over the place for anything liberal. Why don't you own your beliefs??? Sick cow.

Forum List

Back