Is France my country experiencing a British-style Déjà Vu?

I would also like it but the English are more conservative than us, but the extreme right is rising more and more in the polls and maybe even the one who vote for Macron will finally wake up before it is too late?

I dont know much about French politics with having to deal with our own politics here in the US.
I'll have to delve a little deeper to get a clearer picture.

In Angers, in western France, locals are struggling with migrants looting stores and businesses.

The Russian Ministry of Defense is ready to transfer arms and ammunition
participants in the French uprising, if such a request is received
- "We are not a party to the conflict, but we are ready to help those who are fighting for freedom and justice!

Moreover, if the rebels seize an airport (or at least a section of a highway) somewhere in Marseilles, then ours can transfer military transport planes from bases in Syria there without entering someone else's airspace".
:stir:

Yes, in the US nothing goes well with the old Biden anymore we could hope that a Republican get the keys to the White House in the next election, I hope ;)

We can hope.
But with the left cheating we'll have to see.

These riots are music to the ears of Marine Le Pen, as this will only steer more support her way.

Yes, Yes at least in my small village 30 minutes from Lyon we are patriots with the soul of Templar.
1688245550503.jpeg

London riots 2011 -- seem to remember a couple of black people getting uppity but it all went quiet once the Cricket started .

London riots 2011 -- seem to remember a couple of black people getting uppity but it all went quiet once the Cricket started .
The protests started in Tottenham Hale, London, following the death of Mark Duggan, a local black man who was shot dead by police on 4 August.

England has also experienced riots in 2011 but will the French do the same as their neighbors and defend their soil?

Pray for France and the west hard times coming for us my cousin

No one is coming to save us

The videos of them firing fully auto weapons ...

The muzz is well armed in France and Germany

The reports of weapons caches and German authorities turning a blind eye is a warning

Her name was Lola. She had the numbers 0 and 1 written in red ink on the bottom of each foot. They raped,tortured,murdered and quartered this angel.
Why is the media covering ten times more the death of a criminal who tried to escape from the police rather than this atrocity?
Both crimes occurred in France. The difference is that Lola was white and she wasn’t a criminal....
F0A5ELXXwAAHyES

Finally, we found the hand of the Kremlin! It took almost a week to find it, and now it's here!

Her name was Lola. She had the numbers 0 and 1 written in red ink on the bottom of each foot. They raped,tortured,murdered and quartered this angel.
Why is the media covering ten times more the death of a criminal who tried to escape from the police rather than this atrocity?
Both crimes occurred in France. The difference is that Lola was white and she wasn’t a criminal....
F0A5ELXXwAAHyES
And she did not have a minute of silence in the assembly as for Nahel.

The videos of them firing fully auto weapons ...

The muzz is well armed in France and Germany

The reports of weapons caches and German authorities turning a blind eye is a warning
Macaroni is blind because yes they seem to have weapon all around their belt and he doesn't care about the French for the rioters the next step is to kill police officers because two of them were stabbed and another last night was shot it is his vest anti bullet that saves his life.

The French seem to have riots all the time.
We don't have riots all the time, we have demonstrations like the one against the pension reform it is the black blocks that are violent and now it comes from the suburbs.

Forum List

Back