Is gay marriage the most important issue in the USA?

No, time won't prove that being gay is the same as raping a child.

No one is talking about raping a child, moron.
Incorrect. Pop is talking about pedophilia.. marrying pre-pubescent children etc.

You must be of legal age to marry.

I sure hope you ain't a chick, youre far to easy.
Make up your mind dumb ass. You fucking argued that letting gays get married is the same as letting old men like you marry little children.
No he didn't, moron. Like all the gay marriage apologists, you can't debate the issue honestly,

If you want to debate 'honestly', show us your evidence that most federal judges are 'liberal'. That is the excuse you gave for why the federal judiciary has ruled against gay marriage bans 44 of 46 times.

Or is this just your normal schtick where you offer up excuses you can't possibly support factually?

And it doesn't.

Then why should incest be an issue for marriage?
Because the law has stated that incest is illegal. Just as the law used to say gay sex is illegal. Just as the law currently says murder is illegal. INCEST IS ILLEGAL Get over it. If you want to make INCEST legal start your fight to make it legal, and get the fuck off gays accusing them of promoting incest. It's a dumb ass argument.

You do realize that the law prohibiting incestuous marriage were the result of marriage being between members of opposing sexes only. You knew that right?

Now, after the federal laws are forced upon the population, the laws prohibiting same sex sibling marriage are no longer applicable. They become just another "tradition" your side threw away.

You realize that, Right.

What legal argument is there to stop teo members of the same sex, even closely related, from the rights and benefits of marriage?

Let's see if you have guts enough to answer, or will you join Seawytch and Skylar in there bigoted avoidance of the question.

How will any woman argue that bigamy is illegal? I want to see what happens the first time someone uses the gay marraige logic to defend himself against bigamy charges.
They can use the argument, but marriage here is still one at a time, between just two people. To fix that you have the change the law, as we are on gay marriage.

Did we "fix the law" to allow gay marriage? Nope, we just has some liberal judges rule the way the queers wanted it.

Quote where I said that!

So now you *don't* oppose gay marriage.

Well that was easy!

Quote wher I said that.

Can't blame you though, actually I feel a bit sad for you, cuz you're as dishonest as your cause.
Her cause is equality Pop. Yours is God only knows.

Actually, destroying marriage is her cause.

Save for one small problem: marriage is still around after gays were allowed to join it.

I just attended a wedding a few weeks back. Apparently 'destroyed' doesn't mean what you think it means.

Quote where I said that!

Well that was easy!

Quote wher I said that.

Can't blame you though, actually I feel a bit sad for you, cuz you're as dishonest as your cause.

More people getting married means you're against marriage? Nope.

Then why should incest be an issue for marriage?
Because the law has stated that incest is illegal. Just as the law used to say gay sex is illegal. Just as the law currently says murder is illegal. INCEST IS ILLEGAL Get over it. If you want to make INCEST legal start your fight to make it legal, and get the fuck off gays accusing them of promoting incest. It's a dumb ass argument.

You do realize that the law prohibiting incestuous marriage were the result of marriage being between members of opposing sexes only. You knew that right?

Now, after the federal laws are forced upon the population, the laws prohibiting same sex sibling marriage are no longer applicable. They become just another "tradition" your side threw away.

You realize that, Right.

What legal argument is there to stop teo members of the same sex, even closely related, from the rights and benefits of marriage?

Let's see if you have guts enough to answer, or will you join Seawytch and Skylar in there bigoted avoidance of the question.

How will any woman argue that bigamy is illegal? I want to see what happens the first time someone uses the gay marraige logic to defend himself against bigamy charges.
They can use the argument, but marriage here is still one at a time, between just two people. To fix that you have the change the law, as we are on gay marriage.

Did we "fix the law" to allow gay marriage? Nope, we just has some liberal judges rule the way the queers wanted it.
Yes, the law is being fixed, using the American Way, the courts.

No one is talking about raping a child, moron.
Incorrect. Pop is talking about pedophilia.. marrying pre-pubescent children etc.

Make up your mind dumb ass. You fucking argued that letting gays get married is the same as letting old men like you marry little children.
No he didn't, moron. Like all the gay marriage apologists, you can't debate the issue honestly,

If you want to debate 'honestly', show us your evidence that most federal judges are 'liberal'. That is the excuse you gave for why the federal judiciary has ruled against gay marriage bans 44 of 46 times.

Or is this just your normal schtick where you offer up excuses you can't possibly support factually?

You're queer, aren't you?

Quote where I said that!

Well that was easy!

Quote wher I said that.

Yeah, the 'damage to the institution' nonsense went over like a lead brick in the USSC. Even among the conservative justices.

FUCK NO!!!!

I'll tell you what's more important
1. Our infrastructure
2. Our children's education and development
3. Our police and how they can develop a relationship with their communities that doesn't = violent riots.
4. Our science institutions that save untold numbers of people that makes us the United states a leader in science.
5. Jobs and the economy.

No, gay marriage or gays aren't important at all. In fact, why focus so much energy even talking about them.

Quote where I said that!

Well that was easy!

Quote wher I said that.

That's a special kind of stupid.

You're queer, aren't you?

Are....are you hitting on me?

And of course, you still haven't managed to prove that most federal judges are liberal. When I ask you to back your claim up.....you desperately try and change the topic.

That's 'honest debate', huh?

FUCK NO!!!!

I'll tell you what's more important
1. Our infrastructure
2. Our children's education and development
3. Our police and how they can develop a relationship with their communities that doesn't = violent riots.
4. Our science institutions that save untold numbers of people that makes us the United states a leader in science.
5. Jobs and the economy.

No, gay marriage or gays aren't important at all. In fact, why focus so much energy even talking about them.

Probably because the issue will be legally resolved in a matter of weeks. The other stuff won't.

It isn't as far as I'm concerned, any two adults can marry. I suspect society will take an alternate view as it already does, of incestuous sexual relations.

ROFL! Im other words, you don't really believe your own arguments. Otherwise you would be defending incestuous marriages.
OMFG you're an idiot.

Dude, he's trolling. He knows he's lost the gay marriage debate....which is why he won't discuss it.

They've already conceded the argument.

You are a 200 proof imbecile.

Says the hapless soul that thinks Obama's been in office for 8 years.

Try again after you've learned how to count.

You're a queer, aren't you?

Well that was easy!

Quote wher I said that.

Pro-marriage means you want people to get married, period, my little pissing infant.

I am pro-marriage, therefore okay with gays getting married.

ROFL! Im other words, you don't really believe your own arguments. Otherwise you would be defending incestuous marriages.
OMFG you're an idiot.

Dude, he's trolling. He knows he's lost the gay marriage debate....which is why he won't discuss it.

So because you can't tell how many years Obama's been in office.....I'm 'queer'?

How does your inability to count translate into my sexual orientation?

Red herring much?

Quote where I said that!

Well that was easy!

Quote wher I said that.

Save for one small problem: marriage is still around after gays were allowed to join it.

I just attended a wedding a few weeks back. Apparently 'destroyed' doesn't mean what you think it means.

No it won't. We'll have something you idiots like to call marriage, but it won't be marriage.

Quote wher I said that.

Pro-marriage means you want people to get married, period, my little pissing infant.

I am pro-marriage, therefore okay with gays getting married.

Hmmm, no it doesn't, Nazi.

OMFG you're an idiot.

So because you can't tell how many years Obama's been in office.....I'm 'queer'?

Red herring much?

Apparently only smart people are gay.

OMFG you're an idiot.

Red herring much?

You're queer because no one attacks critics of gay marriage has vociferously as a queer. You show all the symptoms.

Forum List

Back