Is he a Patriot or a Domestic Terrorist?????

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
These are the type of people that the extreme leftist and some in the FBI are calling terrorist. It is a facebook video but well worth watching if you can.

I won't ever forget being called a terrorist for refusing to go along with the bank fraud and fighting it tooth and nail while they used their scorched earth policies on us.

I am glad to see people are waking up at least enough to see what these bastards are doing to the country.

I noticed something the gentleman said: gun control laws to help prevent crime and violence- crimes are committed by criminals, therefore if you criminalize an activity you create more criminals- a real crime is committing an immoral act and should be punished- a real crime is making criminals of citizens who have caused no harm- how do we punish that immoral act? Laws, in today's environment, are meant to restrict liberty and often as not generate revenue- the original intent of laws was to punish criminal activity- how is it those facts aren't used when law writers are conjuring their latest and greatest "we had to do something" bullshit?

I noticed something the gentleman said: gun control laws to help prevent crime and violence- crimes are committed by criminals, therefore if you criminalize an activity you create more criminals- a real crime is committing an immoral act and should be punished- a real crime is making criminals of citizens who have caused no harm- how do we punish that immoral act? Laws, in today's environment, are meant to restrict liberty and often as not generate revenue- the original intent of laws was to punish criminal activity- how is it those facts aren't used when law writers are conjuring their latest and greatest "we had to do something" bullshit?

Just what do you consider an immoral act?

Just what do you consider an immoral act?

Your parents refusing to abort you.

Heather Scott a Northern Idaho Republican is also under major attack for defending citizens rights. She is also well like by health freedom people I know in Idaho who are fighting for the right to determine one's own and their children's health choices. That means gun grabbers and big pharma will both be targeting her.

https://nwgunnews.com/rep-scott-ida...2mb847fQmSdqOxykxOkXDbqUUM3OD6vE5SNCwvi4XsBY4

Rep. Heather Scott (Republican – District 1) is under fire from the media and Democrats for defending a gun owner in Priest River, Idaho.

Her role in the incident is being used by some to claim she is a threat to the United States government.

First, let’s recap the backstory of the incident that took place.

In 2015, Rep. Scott received a letter sent to U.S. military veteran John Arnold, informing him that he was going to have his firearms confiscated because of a stroke he had. The stroke caused some mild physical impairment but nothing that would have prevented Mr. Arnold from defending himself.

The V.A added Mr. Arnold to the NICS system (which prohibited him from purchasing/possessing a firearm) and told him they were sending an inspector to his home to see if firearms were present.

No crime was ever committed by Mr. Arnold and no charges were ever filed.

Because Mr. Arnold had marked a box that he wanted someone else to handle his finances, the V.A. took action against his right to keep and bear arms.

When Rep. Scott read the letter, she decided to get her local community involved.

From the article: We value the rule of law and if anyone is violating the rule of law then we will encourage the appropriate entities in Idaho to take further action. No one is above the law, including state representatives.” from the democrat caucus- that dog is going to bite them-

From the article: We value the rule of law and if anyone is violating the rule of law then we will encourage the appropriate entities in Idaho to take further action. No one is above the law, including state representatives.” from the democrat caucus- that dog is going to bite them-
I love the majority of the people in Idaho. These money grubbers who have been trying to fill it with refugees that won't assimilate and so forth are in for a rude awakening there. When it comes down to it all and the truth gets out the people there take action. They get out and vote in mass.

the rule of law is different than an immoral act, although some immoral acts can be criminal. I consider having an affair immoral.

ust what do you consider an immoral act?
Harming another or taking what isn't yours- using FORCE to achieve a goal which accomplishes number 1- by proxy, a law, is no better- legal and moral are rarely in bed together- theft is theft regardless of intent- killing another (war for instance not in defense but in lies of doing something- e.g. pre-emptive) except in self defense is the ultimate immoral action- Double Standards are an epitome of immoral- lying in justification of an immoral act compounds the immoral aspect-

Forum List

Back