Is "he is a threat to democracy" code for "he is going to investigate corrupt politicians from California and New York if he wins! He cannot win!!

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Considering who is most outlandish in their descriptions and fear in the media, this seems possible. I watch the same high profile politicians from the same states who get a repeated pass even though they are worth far more money than their salaries would suggest.

Considering who is most outlandish in their descriptions and fear in the media, this seems possible. I watch the same high profile politicians from the same states who get a repeated pass even though they are worth far more money than their salaries would suggest.

The only losers in a Trump 2nd term will be all of the criminal democrats who have been weaponizing the justice system against their opponents for years.

Trump is a definite threat

to democrats

Just as democrats were a definite threat to Trump

Forum List

Back