🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Hillary awesome?

Is Hillary awesome? or is it just my imagination?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How is hillary going to get anything done? ??

More obstructionist

More of Hillary's scandals

More investigations

Just More of the same, are you insane?

Yep - Repubs will be still be obstructing, blocking. No matter who is prez, they won't suddenly start doing their job. If Drumpf is elected (LOL), he will rubber stamp everything they want = say good bye to your rights and to the Constitution.

Vote the Repubs out.

What? Of course trump will be rubber stamping everything with in reason the repubs and democrats want..he knows how to Compromise something the messiah never figured out.

Hillary on the other hand will be again to busy trying to do what's best for hillary and once again getting herself caught up in yet another scandal.

Your rather naive belief that Hillary Clinton is going to be successful with the economy because she's married to Bill Clinton is amusing.

Bill Clinton's success with the economy and the debt were due to two things...the Dot Com Boom and the Newt Gingrich controlled House. Since Hillary will have neither of those things she doesn't have a PRAYER of duplicating what happened back then.

I doubt we will have a dot com boom but a Republican controlled congress isn't too far fetched. Even if democrats win congress in 2016, I doubt they'll keep control in 2018. She is going to raise taxes. That's one part of the equation. Another part is to cut spending which no politician will ever do. The third part is growing the economy which no politician can do. There are three possible ways to achieve fiscally responsible results. Raising taxes, cutting spending and growing the economy are the three possible ways to do it. One is impossible and the other two are avoided like the plaque.

With all due respect, Vas...raising taxes does not "grow the economy"! It will grow the size of government...which is why proponents of big government love to do it...but first year Economics majors learn that increasing taxes will slow economic growth not increase it.

More obstructionist

More investigations

Yep - Repubs will be still be obstructing, blocking. No matter who is prez, they won't suddenly start doing their job. If Drumpf is elected (LOL), he will rubber stamp everything they want = say good bye to your rights and to the Constitution.

Vote the Repubs out.

What? Of course trump will be rubber stamping everything with in reason the repubs and democrats want..he knows how to Compromise something the messiah never figured out.

Hillary on the other hand will be again to busy trying to do what's best for hillary and once again getting herself caught up in yet another scandal.

You know better than that. Drumpf has no opinions of his own. Nor does he have any interest or the intellectualize ability to learn. He will rubber stamp whatever the rabid right wants.

More obstructionist

More investigations

Vote the Repubs out.

You know better than that. Drumpf has no opinions of his own. Nor does he have any interest or the intellectualize ability to learn. He will rubber stamp whatever the rabid right wants.

Well that's where the democrat control in Senate comes into play, he would rubber stamp anything they want.

At least stuff would get done.

You guys want hillary bad, it's just going to be more of the same with hillary...we all know she will get in more trouble again why she keeps flaunting the line is anybody's guess but she was real good in the first debate.

More obstructionist

More investigations

Vote the Repubs out.

What's amusing about that claim, Luddly is that YOU support Hillary Clinton...a woman who's opinion is wholly based on political polls and how much money she can make by taking a certain position and making the connected few happy! Hillary has no integrity because Hillary has always been in it for Hillary. That goes back to her days at the Rose Law Firm...right on through when she was First Lady of Arkansas and the United States...and on to her time as Secretary of State. There is a stench that emanates from the Clinton campaign because she's surrounded herself with an inner circle of people as equally corrupt as she is.

The Clinton camp is running the sleaziest smear campaign I've seen in modern day politics. It isn't about her...it's all about taking Trump soundbites from a forty year public life and using them to paint Donald Trump as some kind of monster! Funny how Hillary and Bill had no problem at sharing a stage with Trump when he was giving them money. But now he's someone that will blow up the world and be nasty to your daughter? That's why we should vote for Hillary? That's sad folks...what's even sadder is that the main stream media is all in supporting what's happening.

But that's what you DO when you're running on the same old liberal talking points that haven't worked before and won't work now!

14516523_1358941734152062_95650059887862813_n.jpg

or Is it just my imagination?

She has lived in the same house as Bill Clinton for a long time. Out of the last five presidents Bill Clinton did less damage to the national debt than any of the other 4. I imagine her fiscal behaviors are going to be fairly similar. Even though first lady isn't an official position I have confidence that Hillary was exposed to a lot of the inner workings of the oval office for a period of 8 years. That could be equal or superior to the exposure the Vice President gets while in office. Hillary is extremely determined. She has been screwed over so many times politically yet she keeps swinging. She is a feminist and feels that it is her obligation to be the first woman president. She doesn't see any other woman in the radar that is likely to fill that role. I don't see a woman in my radar that is likely to become president t within the next 40 years. She is obligated to represent the people who want to see a woman president. No other person living at this time could achieve such a feat. She could be basking in the good life right now but instead she is fighting for the highest office in the nation. That's a lot of stress and I'm pretty sure no fun at all. Lots of people hate Hillary. She just ignores it and keeps on working to reach her goals. She is a lawyer. That means she is a deal maker and a dirty rotten criminal. She is going to do and say whatever it takes to make things happen. This is especially good news for Republicans. Hillary will be making all kinds of deals in order to see things happen. The days of ineffective King Obama are over. It's time to get things done. Hillary is intelligent. Hillary is hard working. Hillary is tough. Hillary is pragmatic. Hillary is fiscally responsible. Hillary is determined. Hillary is going to win this election but only with your help. Vote for Hillary Clinton. Why? Because she is a crook that can make things happen!!!!!!!
Obama has been fantastic. Even with racist GOP obstructionism, Obama has prevailed. Imagine if Democrats announced they would do anything they could to bring down a just elected president.

She has lived in the same house as Bill Clinton for a long time. Out of the last five presidents Bill Clinton did less damage to the national debt than any of the other 4. I imagine her fiscal behaviors are going to be fairly similar. Even though first lady isn't an official position I have confidence that Hillary was exposed to a lot of the inner workings of the oval office for a period of 8 years. That could be equal or superior to the exposure the Vice President gets while in office. Hillary is extremely determined. She has been screwed over so many times politically yet she keeps swinging. She is a feminist and feels that it is her obligation to be the first woman president. She doesn't see any other woman in the radar that is likely to fill that role. I don't see a woman in my radar that is likely to become president t within the next 40 years. She is obligated to represent the people who want to see a woman president. No other person living at this time could achieve such a feat. She could be basking in the good life right now but instead she is fighting for the highest office in the nation. That's a lot of stress and I'm pretty sure no fun at all. Lots of people hate Hillary. She just ignores it and keeps on working to reach her goals. She is a lawyer. That means she is a deal maker and a dirty rotten criminal. She is going to do and say whatever it takes to make things happen. This is especially good news for Republicans. Hillary will be making all kinds of deals in order to see things happen. The days of ineffective King Obama are over. It's time to get things done. Hillary is intelligent. Hillary is hard working. Hillary is tough. Hillary is pragmatic. Hillary is fiscally responsible. Hillary is determined. Hillary is going to win this election but only with your help. Vote for Hillary Clinton. Why? Because she is a crook that can make things happen!!!!!!!
:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're too much. Vote for Hillary, she's a crook!

hillary-i-am-not-a-crook.jpg
crook

Noun
  • someone who has committed a crime or has been legally convicted of a crime

• a circular segment of a curve

• a long staff with one end being hook shaped

Hillary is not awesome. She is a skanky old lesbian with cellulite and fat ankles. If she were to become president, our enemies would laugh at her (like they do Obama), and our Islamic enemies would REALLY laugh at her. Imagine any of them negotiating with a lesbian president. A Hillary presidency would not end well.

You know, if you got your head out of Uranus, you could see how terrible the racist, bigoted, sexist, ex secretary of state, really is. I mean, she enabled her husband to rape women. She lost 6 billion dollars and got 4 US citizens killed while she was secretary of state. She is pro abortion where babies in or out of the womb are being executed and organs harvested for profit. She is supposed to be the smartest woman on the planet, yet doesn't know what (C) means on a classified document. She lost 33,000 emails, should be thrown in jail, but the lickspittle lapdog liberal NEWS orgs, have such a thrill run up their legs, that the slimy vagina candidate just can have people killed(DNC operative who spilled the beans on Debbie WasAmanShnitch) and no big deal. Yeah Uranus if full of shit, maybe pull that thing above your shoulders out and take a REAL PILL, you just might be enlightened.

I doubt it, you just cant change stupid...

Wow! And she got away with all of that? She is more awesome than I previously thought.

Your rather naive belief that Hillary Clinton is going to be successful with the economy because she's married to Bill Clinton is amusing.

Bill Clinton's success with the economy and the debt were due to two things...the Dot Com Boom and the Newt Gingrich controlled House. Since Hillary will have neither of those things she doesn't have a PRAYER of duplicating what happened back then.

I doubt we will have a dot com boom but a Republican controlled congress isn't too far fetched. Even if democrats win congress in 2016, I doubt they'll keep control in 2018. She is going to raise taxes. That's one part of the equation. Another part is to cut spending which no politician will ever do. The third part is growing the economy which no politician can do. There are three possible ways to achieve fiscally responsible results. Raising taxes, cutting spending and growing the economy are the three possible ways to do it. One is impossible and the other two are avoided like the plaque.

With all due respect, Vas...raising taxes does not "grow the economy"! It will grow the size of government...which is why proponents of big government love to do it...but first year Economics majors learn that increasing taxes will slow economic growth not increase it.

Raising taxes does not grow the economy. It does the opposite. That's why politicians try their best to avoid tax increases. If you want to artificially grow the economy then you should borrow as much money as possible, cut taxes and throw money around all over the place. If you do that then you will be a hero for decades just like Reagan. That's Trump's plan.

Who wants to be responsible when you have the option to be a hero? Hillary thrives on being hated. She can make unpopular fiscally responsible decisions that everybody hates. We need at least a few short periods of fiscal responsibility. If not now then we will need it eventually.

If you were 8 years old and your dad took control of the family finances and decided to work longer hours, stop borrowing money and spend less money, would you like that?

If you were 10 years old and your mom took control of the family finances and decided to work less hours, borrow more money and spend more money, would you like that?

People that are honestly fiscally conservative are considering these things. I'm not talking about idiots that call themselves conservative and hail Reagan as the greatest president. Real conservatives hail Calvin Coolidge as the greatest president. Who? Exactly! The responsible guy never gets remembered, if he does, he doesn't get remembered in a positive way. Being responsible sucks. I'm voting for a lady that has the capacity to do what is best for the country's financial well being even though it will suck ass for everybody. It will especially suck for her but she's used to getting the short end of the stick. Trump is used to winning all the time. It will be great when Trump is president. We'll get all kinds of goodies. I completely understand why people want to vote for him. I don't want goodies. I want a stable country that my great-great-great-great-great grandchildren can enjoy.

Last edited:

Raising taxes does not grow the economy. It does the opposite. That's why politicians try their best to avoid tax increases. If you want to artificially grow the economy then you should borrow as much money as possible, cut taxes and throw money around all over the place. If you do that then you will be a hero for decades just like Reagan. That's Trump's plan.

Who wants to be responsible when you have the option to be a hero? Hillary thrives on being hated. She can make unpopular fiscally responsible decisions that everybody hates. We need at least a few short periods of fiscal responsibility. If not now then we will need it eventually.

If you were 8 years old and your dad took control of the family finances and decided to work longer hours, stop borrowing money and spend less money, would you like that?

If you were 10 years old and your mom took control of the family finances and decided to work less hours, borrow more money and spend more money, would you like that?

People that are honestly fiscally conservative are considering these things. I'm not talking about idiots that call themselves conservative and hail Reagan as the greatest president. Real conservatives hail Calvin Coolidge as the greatest president. Who? Exactly! The responsible guy never gets remembered, if he does, he doesn't get remembered in a positive way. Being responsible sucks. I'm voting for a lady that has the capacity to do what is best for the country's financial well being even though it will suck ass for everybody. It will especially suck for her but she's used to getting the short end of the stick. Trump is used to winning all the time. It will be great when Trump is president. We'll get all kinds of goodies. I completely understand why people want to vote for him. I don't want goodies. I want a stable country that my great-great-great-great-great grandchildren can enjoy.

I'm baffled by your expectation that Hillary Clinton is going to be more fiscally responsible than Donald Trump, Vas! She's a classic tax and spend liberal who's promised to add to the list of entitlements that we already can't afford. Unless you foresee her pulling another Dot Com Boom out of her rather large ass...how do any of her policies lead to economic growth? If she tries to make good on her promise to increase taxes on the wealthy (which I personally don't think she has any intention of doing by the way!) then they will react by protecting their capital by moving it into tax shelters. That's reality and that's an economic growth KILLER!

I'm baffled by your expectation that Hillary Clinton is going to be more fiscally responsible than Donald Trump, Vas! She's a classic tax and spend liberal who's promised to add to the list of entitlements that we already can't afford. Unless you foresee her pulling another Dot Com Boom out of her rather large ass...how do any of her policies lead to economic growth? If she tries to make good on her promise to increase taxes on the wealthy (which I personally don't think she has any intention of doing by the way!) then they will react by protecting their capital by moving it into tax shelters. That's reality and that's an economic growth KILLER!

I think her presidency will be more boring than Trump's. That would be hard to refute. Trump will do great things. Great things cost money. Hillary is not a liberal. Bernie Sanders supporters hate her guts.

I think her presidency will be more boring than Trump's. That would be hard to refute. Trump will do great things. Great things cost money. Hillary is not a liberal. Bernie Sanders supporters hate her guts.

Bernie Sanders supporters hate her guts because they know damn well that she rigged the primaries against their candidate and he never had a prayer of getting the nomination.

It's not that Hillary isn't a liberal...it's that first and foremost she's corrupt and will do whatever it takes to keep power and keep the money rolling in and if liberal policies have to be sacrificed to make that happen then Hillary will throw those right out the window. It's why the fat cats on Wall Street have been pouring millions into her campaign. They know she's for sale and they've already bought and paid for her!

Obama has been fantastic. Even with racist GOP obstructionism, Obama has prevailed. Imagine if Democrats announced they would do anything they could to bring down a just elected president.
Do you think that when Trump starts using his phone and pen, that the liberals will be leaving this country as fast as the illegals have come here? the Bi Racial president did set a precedent and now opened the door for the next president to do whatever he feels like. Maybe we an have trials for all those the supported Obama twice, and get them for treason and to face the firing squad? Then Global Warming would go away, with all that HOT AIR, from liberals no longer breathing.

Forum List

Back