Is Hillary really a Nice Person or does she just smile a lot?

• Nice Person

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Just Smiles a lot

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
fake

hillwomen-rights-i6865.jpg

Plastic banana!!! remember when the Clinton's left the white house they were forced to return the furniture and other things they thought they were entitled to. I knew right then what kind of trailer trash the Clinton's were and still are today. Fake and corrupt as the day is long. If you vote for her don't complain when another 4 years go by and you are still financially stuck in the mud.

its no surprise that no one would ever leave their pet alone with Hillary being she will eat anything

Missing third option... Psychopath

You tell me:

Byrne said that “legal steps are being taken” against the organization of former secret service officers to “stop the slander.” When asked what prompted him to write his tell-all, Byrne said: “my fear is that the American people really don’t know who she is, what you see on TV is not really who she is. Mrs. Clinton is not a leader.”

“She walks around like a dictator and berates and harasses the people that protect her.

Read more: EXCLUSIVE: Former Clinton Secret Service Agent Tells TheDC Why He Thinks Hillary Is A Dictator [VIDEO]

What do you say?

i can only go by what the people who know her say about her and they love her.
WTF....even Bubba can't stand her....he hasn't touched her since Chelsea was conceived

...according to my very reliable sources.

to be fair
Huma says she is so good

she is good enough to eat
Oh damn.....I am going to get sick.

Hillary Clinton is a 100% self centered, narcissistic, unqualified harridan who will do anything, tell any lie, cut anybody's throat, in order to advance her own personal agenda..

But then, what do I know? I only worked in the White House while she was first lady.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back