Is homosexuality a choice or not

Ask your heroes .... they know...

R.2624a61290a75149f0e82bae2a59b06d

Big Mike, homO, and Jussie, three cocksucking cowards who hate hoax....
I'm asking you you dumb Bingo. It's your Bingo theory. 😄

I'm asking you you dumb Bingo. It's your Bingo theory. 😄

Yeah, but you trust Big Mike, homO, and Jussie, because they are race baiting left wing liars just like you....

Maybe it started when Neanderthals conquered your ancestors and butt fucked your great ^(25) grandfather...

Yeah, but you trust Big Mike, homO, and Jussie, because they are race baiting left wing liars just like you....
Oh look, the pathetic incel wants to cosplay that everyone is as pathetic as he is. 😄 Question is, do you have any evidence to support your claims? Wishful thinking won't make it so, Soy Boy.
Maybe it started when Neanderthals conquered your ancestors and butt fucked your great ^(25) grandfather...
😄

You're the one fantasizing about male on male rape but we're to believe you're not closeted......

Oh look, the pathetic incel wants to cosplay that everyone is as pathetic as he is. 😄 Question is, do you have any evidence to support your claims? Wishful thinking won't make it so, Soy Boy.

😄

You're the one fantasizing about male on male rape but we're to believe you're not closeted......

So, do you support "pedophile normalization?"

LOL!!!

So does Paul Pelosi's gay coke whore David dePape

I would like public education to teach math, English, science, and correct History.

You want public education to teach homosexuality, race baiting, communism, and Drag Queen shows.

Why does there have to be a gene, for someone to be attracted to someone?
There are people who get off on dead bodies. Is that a gene?

So, do you support "pedophile normalization?"

LOL!!!
Oh so you do cosplay and write public fan fiction. 😄
So does Paul Pelosi's gay coke whore David dePape
Another completely made up gay fantasy of the Right, surprise surprise. 😄 You're really doing a bang up job making my argument for me.
I would like public education to teach math, English, science, and correct History.
And correct history is that Pelosi's husband had a gay lover? Have you lived in the world of make believe so long that you don't know or from the real world anymore? 😄
You want public education to teach homosexuality, race baiting, communism, and Drag Queen shows.
I do actually. I also want to teach them about asexuality, racism, capitalism, and square dancing. I learned square dancing in my elementary school. I rather enjoyed it.

And correct history is that Pelosi's husband had a gay lover?

That number is in the hundreds, and there is a reason why Dykey Nancy lived in DC while her "husband" lived in SF and was busted over and over for DUI with a minor male passenger...

That number is in the hundreds, and there is a reason why Dykey Nancy lived in DC while her "husband" lived in SF and was busted over and over for DUI with a minor male passenger...
You got quite the imagination for homo-geriatric eroticism. Hell you can be a pioneer of the genre.

You got quite the imagination for homo-geriatric eroticism. Hell you can be a pioneer of the genre.

What is David dePape's criminal record?

Why is SF not releasing it?

Is it legal for SF to not release it?

Do you care about dePape's civil rights, hypocritical cocksucking sellout UNCLE TOM YOU ARE!!!!

What is David dePape's criminal record?

Why is SF not releasing it?

Is it legal for SF to not release it?

Do you care about dePape's civil rights, hypocritical cocksucking sellout UNCLE TOM YOU ARE!!!!
So it's a homo geriatric erotic crime thriller that you're writing? That's ambitious.

So it's a homo geriatric erotic crime thriller that you're writing? That's ambitious.

So, this guy gets no due process, no public hearing, his criminal background is censored, and you aren't at all curious why...

dePape's criminal background - busted over and over for dope and gay prostitution, never punished...

So, this guy gets no due process, no public hearing, his criminal background is censored, and you aren't at all curious why...

dePape's criminal background - busted over and over for dope and gay prostitution, never punished...
You definitely have the homoeroticism down, the rest of your plot could use some work. I mean this guy being denied due process? You're probably going to have to throw in some sci-fi/dystopian future elements to make that work.

You definitely have the homoeroticism down, the rest of your plot could use some work. I mean this guy being denied due process? You're probably going to have to throw in some sci-fi/dystopian future elements to make that work.

WHERE IS DAVID dePAPE's DUE PROCESS?

Do you even understand what DUE PROCESS IS???

As a cocksucking CRT BIGOT, probably NOT....

David dePAPE is getting justice like Prince Imhotep did... live mummification.

And there we have it folks....making excuses for hetero pedos.

Hardly.

But hetro pedos are not out there to reproduce and "initialize" America's youth to be gay supporters of the Democrats, you are, and THAT is what you care about.

Forum List

Back