Is homosexuality a choice or not

Is that your final answer?
Well considering they are both married with children, one 33 and the other 29.
Yes that would pretty clearly be a final answer.
Actually - funny story with that...
My daughter is 4 years older than my son.
One awesome day I was walking past the living room where my daughter and one of her friends were sitting at the computer desk. Her friend was well endowed, and I caught my then 10ish year old son standing above her peeking at her cleavage with an obvious excited look on his face.
I was giving myself mental high fives.

It shouldn't matter politically. The fact that it does, is a problem with our politics, not our science.
Yup. When one side ,akesit political its hard to see how the other side sits it out.

We had thatchers section 28 introduced over here and that created a row 40 years ago.

The same thing is happening now because sunak thinks trans rights is a wedge issue.

Its very cynical. The op link is part of that politicisation but pretending to be science.

None of that got abolished without a fight from people just like you.
Not me

I never “rolled a queer” on my life

But I have had gays put their hand on my crotch and try other stuff, and they deserve the occasional ass whupping that causes

Yup. When one side ,akesit political its hard to see how the other side sits it out.
If one side passes laws trying to suppress others - like laws against homosexuality - we should get rid of those laws. But that's not what we do. That's good enough.

Instead, the other side passes laws trying to force acceptance of others - like laws demanding that people respect and accommodate homosexuality.

Stupid vs stupid.

Last edited:
Many straight people either choose to not have kids or are unable to. There seems to be no threat of extinction is there?
Maybe

Nations with low birth rates have serious social problems

I have had gays put their hand on my crotch
confused-mark-wahlberg.gif

Obviously you failed to read the post to which I was responding.
Reading deficiencies among MAGADUMUANS is often observed.
Werent you trying to put your opponent in an uncomfortable position by personalizing the topic?

Of course you were

Whether it's a choice or not does not matter. It has no affect on me. To each his own. It's also none of my business what two consenting adults do. It's not the nations business either.

Whether it's a choice or not does not matter. It has no affect on me. To each his own. It's also none of my business what two consenting adults do. It's not the nations business either.
Gays imposing their perverted lifestyle on children is not a private issue

Forum List

Back