Is homosexuality a choice or not

How do you dress in public?
With whom do you hold hands in public?
Who do you date in public?

pretty sure you don't keep your bedroom secrets in the bedroom do you spunky?

Do try to be a little less stupid. Given how close you are to absolute zero IQ I'd guess there lots of room on the upside.
Look at this asshole, accusing others of being stupid and lacking self-awareness.....TFF! :auiqs.jpg:

Logic and reason (some people still have the capacity for that) gives me hope.

This exchange is fascinating. It's a discussion on transgenderism, but the ideas involved directly apply to this discussion. Start watching at 7:30. It's fascinating watching them agree, even though they probably don't want to.

@ 8:55, Tyson is blowing out his ass....Nobody gets any rights from the Constitution, and the *normally* sharp Shapiro lets that little detail go by the boards.

This a the core issue that next to nobody understands.

The word "persecution" generally denotes that it's an official policy that the designated target has no defense against.
Indeed. And that's completely different than public censure. If some people in society think homosexuality is bad, it's their right to say so. And it's their right to make decisions based on their views.

@ 8:55, Tyson is blowing out his ass....Nobody gets any rights from the Constitution, and the *normally* sharp Shapiro lets that little detail go by the boards.

MIss the point much?

I see it as innate. I don't see anything wrong with it.

My political philosophy involves applications of the harm principle, so two adults who are not harming each other should be allowed to engage sexually. By the same harm principle, though, a line should be drawn between two gay adults having sex and Adults grooming children sexually. The latter IS harmful.

Recent studies show there is no gay gene. This debunks the theory that certain people are born that way.

I don't care what any "study" says... I have personally witnessed boys who were pretty obviously going to be gay as young as 3 years old.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
No, I didn't miss any point....The entire conversation is so esoterically vague as to make it into just about anything you want.
mkay. You are the winner!

I still think it was cool to see Tyson come to a libertarian conclusion despite himself. And to see Shapiro let him, despite your preference that he be a combative dick.

Nobody does get their rights from the Constitution. Unlike other countries the Constitution protects those rights from prosecution by the government.

Recent studies show there is no gay gene. This debunks the theory that certain people are born that way.

Is homosexuality a choice or not​

Based upon my own personal observations of homosexual behavior since high school age, I think for some it is a choice, and for others, it is not. My observations are from very young children-pre-school age and all the way through adolescence and into adulthood.

Is homosexuality a choice or not​

Based upon my own personal observations of homosexual behavior since high school age, I think for some it is a choice, and for others, it is not. My observations are from very young children-pre-school age and all the way through adolescence and into adulthood.

I am right handed. If I wanted to I can write with my left hand. It doesn't make it natural for me.

Some make the choice to be abstinent their entire lives.

Forum List

Back