Is homosexuality a choice or not

I dont care which

Either way its wrong
I don't look at it as a right/wrong thing, any more than being left handed is.

It's when you use the trait as a vehicle to push unrelated sexual deviancy into the public square in general, and onto minor kids in particular, that's when we all have a very serious problem.

Werent you trying to put your opponent in an uncomfortable position by personalizing the topic?

Of course you were
The post to which you were referring.

"Tomboy girls and sissy boys are not necessarily gay. Being gay is a choice made at puberty or later. Usually as a result of a failure with the opposite sex."

His post indicates personal experience.
Try again Schmidlap.

Gays imposing their perverted lifestyle on children is not a private iss
I do agree no lifestyle should be taught. That's up to the kid when they become an adult. No lifestyle of any type needs to be "taught".

NO, being gay is NOT a choice. Some people for whatever reason grow up having feelings for the same gender.

YES, having sex IS a choice. That is why some strictly straight guys agree to be serviced by gay guys.

The post to which you were referring.

"Tomboy girls and sissy boys are not necessarily gay. Being gay is a choice made at puberty or later. Usually as a result of a failure with the opposite sex."

His post indicates personal experience.
Try again Schmidlap.
It only indicates what libs choose to imagime

But the reality is nothing of the sort

I do agree no lifestyle should be taught. That's up to the kid when they become an adult. No lifestyle of any type needs to be "taught".
I disagree

There are universal values that children must be taught

But homosexuality is not one of them

Recent studies show there is no gay gene. This debunks the theory that certain people are born that way.

When did you choose to be whatever sexual orientation YOU are?

NO, being gay is NOT a choice. Some people for whatever reason grow up having feelings for the same gender.

YES, having sex IS a choice. That is why some strictly straight guys agree to be serviced by gay guys.

Hahahaha.... OMG... hilarious stuff right here.
And he/she doesn't even see it.
Absolutely hilarious

What are those universal values? Let ME pick them apart.
I’m shocked that you cant think of any universal values to teach children

Even in anything-goes lib la la land piracy should be frowned on

Reading about those behind this article.......

The first pillar of a decent society is respect for the human person. To be just, a society must be built upon the recognition that all individual human beings have dignity simply because of the kind of beings they are: animals whose rational faculties allow them to know, love, reason, and communicate, and persons who flourish as members of a community that respects their fundamental rights.

People matter, even if they are not wanted. That includes the poor and the marginalized, the elderly, the disabled, and the unborn. The answer to the question “who counts?” is “everyone.”

It would seem to me that they support no such thing.
you can still have respect for someone and disagree with their lifestyle,,,

even after being molested as a child I spent 45 yrs not holding a grudge,,

it was when they started publicly going after children that the problems started back up,,

LEAVE THE CHILDREN ALONE,,,

it means the gay agenda is being taught to other peoples children in the schools,, sometimes in secret
Other peoples children are really none of your business, are they? Or are you one of those "it takes a village" people?

If you don't like what the public schools are teaching your children, you should take it up with the school board. And if they won't listen, pull your kids out of public school. That's what I did.

Other peoples children are really none of your business, are they? Or are you one of those "it takes a village" people?

If you don't like what the public schools are teaching your children, you should take it up with the school board. And if they won't listen, pull your kids out of public school. That's what I did.
no I am one of those people that dont want grade school kids to be taught how to suck dick and swallow cum,,,
or to be taught how to get on gay dating apps,,
so youre OK with desantis banning that book for grade school kids??

no I am one of those people that dont want grade school kids to be taught how to suck dick and swallow cum,,,
or to be taught how to get on gay dating apps
LOL - it takes a village. This is why I consider most of today's "conservatives" no better than their liberal counterparts. Each wants control of your children. Fuck 'em both.
so youre OK with desantis banning that book for grade school kids??
There's very little DeSantis does that I'm OK with. It should be up to local school boards. DeSantis is just holding a circle jerk for the culture warriors.

Forum List

Back