🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Israel ever going to become independent, or are they a forever

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
a child of the US? This is so sickening, we need to quit their aid., they need to grow up and fend for themselves, They are welfare brats.

U.S., Israel sign $38 billion military aid deal over 10 years

The aid totals $3.8 billion a year — up from $3.1 billion the U.S. gave Israel annually under the current 10-year deal that expires in 2018.

Trump would have negotiated a better deal for the US...because he's a negotiator...that's what he does, he negotiates.
He'll tear this agreement up in his first year...his first day...his first hour in office and renegotiate...he'll renegotiate so hard your head will spin...he'll renegotiate so hard you'll be saying "Please Mr Trump, stop the renegotiating, we can't take any more renegotiating"...but he won't stop until he's made America Great Again!

Trump would have negotiated a better deal for the US...because he's a negotiator...that's what he does, he negotiates.
He'll tear this agreement up in his first year...his first day...his first hour in office and renegotiate...he'll renegotiate so hard your head will spin...he'll renegotiate so hard you'll be saying "Please Mr Trump, stop the renegotiating, we can't take any more renegotiating"...but he won't stop until he's made America Great Again!

Right he is surrounded by Jews and has two kids married to Jews, so I doubt it. Hi long time attorney is a Jew and his doctor is as well. Icahn is a close friend of his, you might as well say Trump is a jew.

Right he is surrounded by Jews and has two kids married to Jews, so I doubt it. Hi long time attorney is a Jew and his doctor is as well. Icahn is a close friend of his, you might as well say Trump is a jew.
Oh well

Gosh, Ms. Skinhead really has it in for the Jews. She reminds me of the Nazi boss I had, one of those rocket scientists who came over here from Germany. My, my, there are people who certainly feel differently even though their father was a Nazi. If this skinhead needed a doctor and this one was the only one available, would she turn him down?

A Nazi's Son in the IDF

a child of the US? This is so sickening, we need to quit their aid., they need to grow up and fend for themselves, They are welfare brats.

The aid totals $3.8 billion a year — up from $3.1 billion the U.S. gave Israel annually under the current 10-year deal that expires in 2018.

You can stop using the CPU designed in Israel by the accursed Jews.

It is only in the minds of illiterate islamonazi terrorist supporters that Israel are a child of America. The welfare brats are the muslims who mooch 10 times as much from the US as Israel recieves, and then they use it to line their pockets

Saudi received 20 new F16's along with ground crew and pilot training that cost a lot more than $38 billion over 10 years. The rest of islam in the M.E. received about $40billion in handouts with no strings and promptly sent it to their Swiss bank accounts

The aid is all spent in America keeping Americans employed, unlike the muslim aid that is spent making Americans unemployed or dead.

It is the same deal as the £3.8 is just an increase in the original deal that runs out in 2018, so it is not as you claim is it. I will leave you to do the math and see how much 7x 2 is, and 38 is the wrong answer

And from the ashes will spring the new soviet islamic fedearation of islamic states. The Jews want an end to the aid because then the islamonazi's will be cut of as well. Israel can survive on its own it is the US that is struggling after leaving obama in charge for so long. Trump will do nothing without the go ahead of the grey suits running America from the back rooms,and only when they say cut the aid will the aid be cut. Once they do that Israel will grow as they turn to America's rivals for goods, and offer them the much needed medical and technology they crave. Imagine China getting the latest algorithms for the next generation intel chips first, how much of an impact that would be on the American economy. Could they afford to cut wages in half just so they can break even. Could Trump negotiate that sort of deal to the benefit of the US, could the Americans afford his bumbling attempts at winning back Israel's vast powerhouse to supply the American I.T. companies and medical facilities. Medical instruments that cost $1000 and are used once will cost $5000 under a no aid deal with Israel as America would need to go to pakistan for 4th rate equipment. ( The UK has already found this out when it changed supplier of forceps to pakistan, it cost as much to make them safe and properly sterilise them as it did to buy them, now they have gone back to their old supplier at a 10% increase in costs )

And you say that as if it was something dirty and illegal, proving that you are nothing more than a filthy little NAZI

You can stop using the CPU designed in Israel by the accursed Jews.

And driving the cars with the Israeli designed airbags and EMS. Then the fridge, cooker, dishwasher, washing machine with Israeli coding in them. I hear that the palestinians are doing a Judenfrie range of household products, the washing machine costs $100 and is two rocks and a bowl of water.

Forum List

Back