🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Israel the Same as South Africa?

Israel has killed many more Palestinians outside of the arena than the few killed by the Palestinians. So, you don't have anyplace to talk.

Israel has museums and military medals honoring their terrorists.

The elect their terrorists to become Prime Ministers.

Arafart won a Nobel Peace Prize and could have become a statesman, but he just couldn't part with this terrorist ways in the end.

Arafat was brought back to Palestine by Israel to outsource the occupation to a Palestinian face.

P F Tinmore, Hoffstra, et al,

When is it safe?

"Mister Marshall has made his decision. Now let him enforce it."
(COMMENT)

Remember, they are Article 13 Jihadist and Article 9 Feday'een. The Palestinian endorse political entities (HAMAS & FATAH) that organize, instigate, facilitate, participate in, finance, encourage or tolerate terrorist activities intended to be committed against other States or their citizens.

What country in the Middle East allows that?

No, it is not safe to do so yet. Next!

Most Respectfully.
R

Terrorism is an Israeli propaganda campaign. The Palestinians fight inside their own country to defend their own country.

You're so full of yourself tinnie.
There is no country called palestine, only palestinian territorries. And yes the Palestinians have commited many acts of terrorism and today a plot was foiled to bomb a mall during the holidays in Jerusalem. The plot was done by Hamas. Do you consider that defending their country?

Arafat was brought back to Palestine by Israel to outsource the occupation to a Palestinian face.

I wouldn't put it past them to pull such bullshit.

The fact is that the occupation of the West Bank still exists 100%, simply with a Palestinian mask on it.

The fact is that the occupation of the West Bank still exists 100%, simply with a Palestinian mask on it.

Indeed, the completely illegitimate "PA" in the West Bank was installed by the US in June of 2007 after the US coup against the elected government.

This coup, however, failed in Gaza leaving parts of the government in place there.

Indeed, the completely illegitimate "PA" in the West Bank was installed by the US in June of 2007 after the US coup against the elected government.

This coup, however, failed in Gaza leaving parts of the government in place there.

Who's the legit government nnow then

Who's the legit government nnow then

Whatever is left in Gaza.

Who's the legit government of the West Bank ? And provide a link please

It appears that there is not one.

*Haniyeh was dismissed by Abbas on 14 June 2007 and appointed Fayyad instead. This has been deemed illegal by the Legislative Council, which continues to recognise Haniyeh.

This appointment has been challenged as illegal, because while the Palestinian Basic Law permits the president to dismiss a sitting prime minister, the appointment of a replacement requires the approval of the Legislative Council. The law provides that after removal of the prime minister (in this case, Ismail Haniyeh), the outgoing prime minister heads a caretaker government. The current Legislative Council, in which Hamas holds a majority of seats, has not approved the appointments of Fayyad or the balance of his new government. Fayyad's appointment was never placed before, or approved by it.[12] Haniyeh continues to operate as prime minister in Gaza, and is recognized by a large number of Palestinians as the legitimate acting prime minister. Anis al-Qasem, a constitutional lawyer who drafted the Basic Law, is among those who publicly declared the appointment of Fayyad to be illegal.[13]

Salam Fayyad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nobody in the West Bank government has been approved by the PLC as required in their constitution.

That's odd. Well if that's the case, then it has to be the PA, regardless of if their term ended. There can't just be no government, can there?

That's odd. Well if that's the case, then it has to be the PA, regardless of if their term ended. There can't just be no government, can there?

The "PA" is an illegal government that was installed by the US, etc.

That is preventing the legal government from governing that area.

But you just said there is no other government. I'm confused.

I've never heard anything about the PA's governing in the West Bank being illegal. I simply don't think it's true, even if you say their term ended .

I've never heard anything about the PA's governing in the West Bank being illegal. I simply don't think it's true, even if you say their term ended .

You must be confused because I never said that.

Maybe I misunderstood, but I do recall on several occasions that you said the term of the PA had ended several years ago.

It is all over the place. Sorry you missed it.

Abbas dismissed Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh of Hamas and Fayyad was sworn in as Prime Minister of an emergency Palestinian government on June 15, 2007. Though appointment to the position was never confirmed by the Palestinian Legislative Council, Abbas reappointed Fayyad as Prime Minister in May 2009.

Salam Fayyad | Jewish Virtual Library

Still nothing in legality .

Not that I really care btw, I just don't agree with you

Maybe I misunderstood, but I do recall on several occasions that you said the term of the PA had ended several years ago.

Well, Abbas left the government in June of 2007 but his elected term in office ended in January of 2009.

The government in Palestine is considered to be the prime minister and his cabinet. There is no set time for a term in office. They are to serve until legally replaced.

Ethnic cleansing is the proper terminology.

and when faced with the facts of the UN Charter and the Geneva Conventions regarding the rights of refugees, they say "let the world go and try enforcing it".

funny, and sad, huh?

By Jove, I think you've got it...
tongue_smile.gif

Consider it a Population Re-Alignment...

Gerrymandering, on a grand scale...

Like the Poles kicking the Germans out of East Prussia and the Czechs kicking the Germans out of the Sudatenland, both under Allied Control, and shifting them elsewhere...

Beats going in and slaughtering them until there are none left...

So the Palestinians are getting kicked out and forced to move on...

Big deal...

Think of it as pay-back for the thousands upon thousands of Jews being kicked out of so many Muslim-Arab countries during the period 1948-1970, and nobody called THAT 'ethnic cleansing', when the Arabs did it...

When those displaced Jews have a 'Right of Return' and compensation for damages and when they are restored to full citizenship in their countries of origin, then, perhaps, you'll get some reciprocity out of the Israelis...

Goose and Gander and all that...

Until then...

Consolidation and mop-up operations continue...

Tick... tick... tick...

Last edited:
Consider it a Population Re-Alignment...

Gerrymandering, on a grand scale...

Like the Poles kicking the Germans out of East Prussia and the Czechs kicking the Germans out of the Sudatenland, both under Allied Control, and shifting them elsewhere...

Beats going in and slaughtering them until there are none left...

So the Palestinians are getting kicked out and forced to move on...

Big deal

All this shows us how the Nazis have brainwashed their victims into thinking just like them.

Adolf Eichmann said that if he was a Jew he would be an extremist Zionist.

Forum List

Back